Donald Trump, the Most Unmanly President

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
madhatter
Signature Poster

Re: Donald Trump, the Most Unmanly President

Post by madhatter »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:Anyone know who the folks are deployed in riot gear around the White House without any insignia / labels? Maybe it’s common practice?

Just one example so you can see what I mean ...
maybe try google for yourself instead of parroting?

https://twitter.com/GarrettHaake/status ... 4070731778" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

who do you imagine they are?
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

Seems strange to me they could have so many different agencies in one area without anyway to identify them. Anonymity makes it pretty hard to identify them if they do something wrong, no? Then again, maybe that's the point.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:Seems strange to me they could have so many different agencies in one area without anyway to identify them. Anonymity makes it pretty hard to identify them if they do something wrong, no? Then again, maybe that's the point.
you always got some stupid sh!t to whine about...yer stupid twit( er) pic isn't proof of anything...seems many of them actually do have some kind of emblem or insignia...

if anyone is worried they can just stay home...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

madhatter wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:Seems strange to me they could have so many different agencies in one area without anyway to identify them. Anonymity makes it pretty hard to identify them if they do something wrong, no? Then again, maybe that's the point.
you always got some stupid sh!t to whine about...yer stupid twit( er) pic isn't proof of anything...seems many of them actually do have some kind of emblem or insignia...

I'm not saying none of them have emblems or insignias. I'm asking why any of them are permitted to be out there without an emblem or insignia.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
madhatter wrote:

I'm not saying none of them have emblems or insignias. I'm asking why any of them are permitted to be out there without an emblem or insignia.
why are you asking Kzone?

how do you know that guy doesn't have an insignia on his back or other arm?

is there any law requiring them to have an insignia or emblem?

maybe they are counter protesters...

maybe start by doing your own due diligence and report back to us...or maybe you should head down there and ask the guy himself...

maybe you are just a perpetual whiner in search of something to whine about......

or maybe ya just gotta do what they tell you...

keep us posted... :zzz
mach es sehr schnell

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

sooo? who are these insignia-less people? have you reported them to the FBI?
mach es sehr schnell

Coydog
Guru Poster

Post by Coydog »

XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Trump is delusional if he thinks calling people that disagree with him terrorists is going to lead to improved poll numbers.
Last edited by XtremeJibber2001 on Jun 5th, '20, 07:38, edited 1 time in total.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:Trump is delusional if he thinks calling people that disagree with him terrorists is going to Less to improved poll numbers.
your delusional if you think he called peaceful protesters terrorists...actually yer just delusional period...
mach es sehr schnell

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

mach es sehr schnell