NSR: Peaceful protest scheduled this sunday 6/7 in Rutland

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
madhatter
Signature Poster

Re: NSR: Peaceful protest scheduled this sunday 6/7 in Rutla

Post by madhatter »

Coydog wrote:Protest whatever or whoever you want, but a cop getting killed in the line of duty is a tragic occupational risk. Bad guys kill cops, we all know this. But when bad cops murder citizens, it's a complete breakdown of the social contract. Add in racism, especially institutional racism, and it only gets worse. in BLUE BLUE Milwaukie? who's fault is that? it's been their system for decades...seems like it's a leadership issue, particularly a D leadership issue...When the social contract breaks down, all bets are off. Why obey the rules,floyd didn't and he ended up dead...that might be one good reason right there... when the government doesn't? working great in CHAZ...and you want that every where?

posting the same failed grievance industry talking points over and over again doesn't make them real....there is no "white privilege"... there is no systemic racism...both are left wing talking points and nothing more...

Systemically Racist' Cities Have All Been Run by Democrats for Generations
By Dan O'Donnell
Jun 5, 2020
The cities that have seen protests and riots over the treatment of black citizens have all been run exclusively by Democrats for generations...sometimes for more than a century!

As the protesters demand "change," one wonders whether that includes a change in leadership. The following is a list of the American cities in which the protests have been the most widespread followed by the year in which those cities last had a Republican mayor.

Memphis, Tennessee (Never)

New Orleans, Louisiana (1872)

Atlanta, Georgia (1879)

Milwaukee, Wisconsin (1908)

Washington, DC (1910)

Boston, Massachusetts (1930)

Chicago, Illinois (1931)

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (1934)

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (1952)

Newark, New Jersey (1953)

Detroit, Michigan (1962)

Denver, Colorado (1963)

San Francisco, California (1964)

Baltimore, Maryland (1967)

Seattle, Washington (1969)

Cincinnati, Ohio (1971)

Hartford, Connecticut (1971)

Minneapolis, Minnesota (1973)

Cleveland, Ohio (1989)

Los Angeles, California (2001)

New York, New York (2001)
but of course it's really ALWAYS about this

VOTE REPUBLICAN-- FOR A CHANGE

( might be time to break that one back out again)
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
Coydog
Guru Poster

Post by Coydog »

madhatter wrote:posting the same failed grievance industry talking points over and over again doesn't make them real....there is no "white privilege"... there is no systemic racism...both are left wing talking points and nothing more...
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Coydog wrote:
madhatter wrote:posting the same failed grievance industry talking points over and over again doesn't make them real....there is no "white privilege"... there is no systemic racism...both are left wing talking points and nothing more...
that's just stupid...but I guess when it come to politics that's yer go to...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

daytripper wrote:Whether he is a good Christian or not, or whatever his reasoning is, in this country you can be whatever religion you want to be so if he calls himself a Christian than he is a Christian.
The country you live in has nothing to do with whether one is or is not a Christian. His actions demonstrate he’s not a Christian.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
daytripper wrote:Whether he is a good Christian or not, or whatever his reasoning is, in this country you can be whatever religion you want to be so if he calls himself a Christian than he is a Christian.
The country you live in has nothing to do with whether one is or is not a Christian. His actions demonstrate he’s not a Christian.
what actions are those? and why are you not screaming about the takeover of CHAZ? seems you'd be 1k times more upset over that than what happened in michigan if you had even one shred of integrity...perhaps yer actions also demonstrate yer not much of a christian...
mach es sehr schnell

XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

madhatter wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
what actions are those? and why are you not screaming about the takeover of CHAZ? seems you'd be 1k times more upset over that than what happened in michigan if you had even one shred of integrity...perhaps yer actions also demonstrate yer not much of a christian...
Not worth my time posting about something that I know we agree on that CHAZ is ridiculous just like those guys in Michigan.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
madhatter wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
Not worth my time posting about something that I know we agree on that CHAZ is ridiculous just like those guys in Michigan.
really the situation at CHAZ is exponentially more violent and chaotic than the situation you were so distraught over in michigan, yet you only commented on it when I called you out...and even then in the most milquetoast way possible...

where's the outrage and conviction you were so eagerly spouting?

pretty obvious that when there's no political hay to be made you don't really care...
mach es sehr schnell

XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

madhatter wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
madhatter wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
really the situation at CHAZ is exponentially more violent and chaotic than the situation you were so distraught over in michigan, yet you only commented on it when I called you out...and even then in the most milquetoast way possible...

pretty obvious that when there's no political hay to be made you don't really care...
I rarely post about things we agree on. I don’t scream or name call about anything.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
madhatter wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
madhatter wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:

I rarely post about things we agree on. I don’t scream or name call about anything.
you can call yer incessant whining whatever the fvck ya want that don't change what it is...

it also don't change the fact that yer a complete hypocrite either...

if you can't spin it to say "orange man bad" you simply aren't interested...
mach es sehr schnell

ANGUS
Slalom Racer

Post by ANGUS »

Go ahead. Defund the police. They run long and deep in deep in my family. My father was a detective. I saw a lot of old school stuff. But then again things got handled. Justice was served. The same way Bode Millers cousin was shot justifiably by a civilian for killing a law enforcement officer in front of the barn I played in as a kid. In the granite state we all carry. We all have common sense. I feel bad for those that live in urban restricted areas. F Liko Kenny. Easton valley hasn't been the same since. May officer Bruce McKay rest in peace.
asher2789
Double Diamond Skidder

Post by asher2789 »

Coydog wrote:Protest whatever or whoever you want, but a cop getting killed in the line of duty is a tragic occupational risk. Bad guys kill cops, we all know this. But when bad cops murder citizens, it's a complete breakdown of the social contract. Add in racism, especially institutional racism, and it only gets worse. When the social contract breaks down, all bets are off. Why obey the rules, when the government doesn't?

SOMEONE f*** GETS IT.

WE PAY THE COPS TO "PROTECT" US, NOT KILL US.

cops ARE NOT judge, jury, and executioner. PERIOD.
asher2789
Double Diamond Skidder

Post by asher2789 »

madhatter wrote:Image
im i supposed to be impressed here by your fox news talking points?

the democrats are part of the problem and have always been apart of the problem. i cant think of anyone, left or right, black or white, who wasn't rolling their eyes seeing this sh*t. the only people who are cheering this on are the same people who think biden is the best candidate democrats could come up with. you know, the one who wrote the tough on crime bills with mandatory minimums that were extremely detrimental to the black community. you know, the same one who was against school integration and busing.

yeah. f*** the democrats too.

people who see this as team red vs. team blue are part of the problem. cuomo just declared that the protests should end since "we won!" when what did NYers win? the right to see police investigations made public instead of secretive?! WOW! f*** hell.

the only difference between republicans and democrats when it comes to race is that the republicans are open, proud racists who fly the loser confederate flag like its their "heritage" (a "country" that only existed for 5 f*** years). democrats hide it behind fake sh*t, call the cops on a black man for having the nerve to ask their dog to be leashed in an area where leashes are required. democrats hide it behind fake sh*t when they say "black lives matter" and then send their children to posh private schools so they dont have to go to school with the "riff raff" aka minorities. republicans are open racists and democrats are mostly hypocrites. this is nothing new yet you act like youre adding to the conversation...
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Post by f.a.s.t. »

asher2789 wrote:
madhatter wrote:Image
im i supposed to be impressed here by your fox news talking points?

the democrats are part of the problem and have always been apart of the problem. i cant think of anyone, left or right, black or white, who wasn't rolling their eyes seeing this sh*t. the only people who are cheering this on are the same people who think biden is the best candidate democrats could come up with. you know, the one who wrote the tough on crime bills with mandatory minimums that were extremely detrimental to the black community. you know, the same one who was against school integration and busing.

yeah. f*** the democrats too.

people who see this as team red vs. team blue are part of the problem. cuomo just declared that the protests should end since "we won!" when what did NYers win? the right to see police investigations made public instead of secretive?! WOW! f*** hell.

the only difference between republicans and democrats when it comes to race is that the republicans are open, proud racists who fly the loser confederate flag like its their "heritage" (a "country" that only existed for 5 f*** years). democrats hide it behind fake sh*t, call the cops on a black man for having the nerve to ask their dog to be leashed in an area where leashes are required. democrats hide it behind fake sh*t when they say "black lives matter" and then send their children to posh private schools so they dont have to go to school with the "riff raff" aka minorities. republicans are open racists and democrats are mostly hypocrites. this is nothing new yet you act like youre adding to the conversation...
This is why you should vote for Trump, because he is not a politician and loves all of America. Some more free advice for you: your posts and your spelling/grammar are horrific, you need to work on them.
!!!!!!!!!! MAKE AMERICA LOVE AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!
asher2789
Double Diamond Skidder

Post by asher2789 »

ANGUS wrote:Go ahead. Defund the police. They run long and deep in deep in my family. My father was a detective. I saw a lot of old school stuff. But then again things got handled. Justice was served. The same way Bode Millers cousin was shot justifiably by a civilian for killing a law enforcement officer in front of the barn I played in as a kid. In the granite state we all carry. We all have common sense. I feel bad for those that live in urban restricted areas. F Liko Kenny. Easton valley hasn't been the same since. May officer Bruce McKay rest in peace.
not only should we defund, but its time to go after the pensions. im sick and tired of being a taxpayer PAYING for the state to settle a lawsuit on behalf of a cop abusing their position! It needs to come out of the pension fund! this way if Officer Bob wants to be a racist piece of sh*t and kneel on a black man's neck until he dies, Officer Bob and Officer Tom and Officer Dick and Officer Harry gets hit in the pension fund as well! THAT will make them accountable!

defunding the police is a great idea when they suck at their jobs (see breonna taylor) and have an impenetrable, unaccountable union. they suck up municipality budgets at the expense of all other budget items that would do far more for the community. theyre just like our federal military budget far surpassing all other countries combined, with bases in nearly every country yet we dont even have universal healthcare because were spending trillions on forever wars of choice. :roll: who are they protecting? exxon-mobil? raytheon? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: we've been defunding schools for years and yet, we still have schools. defunding the police will be no different. instead of the police taking up a hypothetical 50% of the budget theyll take up 10% of the budget with the other 40% going to evidenced based solutions when it comes to supporting the community in a safe and respectful manner. more money for food shelfs, more money for after school activities, more money for senior programs, more money for disabled/mentally ill programs, etc.

as someone who was the victim of a violent crime and i went to report it and had the cops question me, doubt me, gaslight me - when the violence being reported was a random act (likely gang initiation) and a threat to the larger community - yeah, f*** THE POLICE. theyve had their shot at being reformed, and they rolled their eyes at every implied bias training and probably joked about it snidely getting after work drinks with their buddies.

the police have an us vs them mentality, they seem themselves as sheepdogs guarding sheep from wolves, when really theyre the wolves. most crime is crimes of passion which could be solved in other ways before it even reaches the criminal level. mentally ill and disabled people seem to suffer the most at the hands of police, and they would be better served by having access to medical care. petty theft crime is a result of a lack of better opportunities in many neighborhoods (dont get me started about how the protesters "burned down their cities" as if a retail minimum wage job is something to covet!). drug crime is the result of drugs being seen as a moral issue instead of a health issue, rooted in a racist past (associating minorities with drugs when whites consume the most). the overall violent crime rate has dropped significantly over the past few decades yet the police continue to be funded higher and higher. for what? why does LA school police need armored trucks, tanks, and RPGs? its the f*** school police!
i didnt know LA schools are so bad that it is the equivalent of policing iraq or afghanistan. a f*** joke.

actual violent crime committed by random psychopaths that would actually warrant police is exceedingly rare, and when it does happen (ie, dylan roof, aurora shooter) the suspect is taken alive. nothing to do with being white or anything... because you know, im sure cops are "scared for their lives" confronting an unarmed black man yet are totally chill with confronting a heavily armed white man who just murdered dozens.
asher2789
Double Diamond Skidder

Post by asher2789 »

madhatter wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
madhatter wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:

there's absolutely nothing violent going on at CHAZ, except for the previous violence FROM THE COPS DIRECTED AT THE PROTESTERS in the form of tear gas, rubber bullets, bean bags, and pepper spray. and many, many baton beatings.