Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
asher2789
Double Diamond Skidder

Re: NSR: Peaceful protest scheduled this sunday 6/7 in Rutla

Post by asher2789 »

f.a.s.t. wrote:
asher2789 wrote:
madhatter wrote:Image
im i supposed to be impressed here by your fox news talking points?

the democrats are part of the problem and have always been apart of the problem. i cant think of anyone, left or right, black or white, who wasn't rolling their eyes seeing this sh*t. the only people who are cheering this on are the same people who think biden is the best candidate democrats could come up with. you know, the one who wrote the tough on crime bills with mandatory minimums that were extremely detrimental to the black community. you know, the same one who was against school integration and busing.

yeah. f*** the democrats too.

people who see this as team red vs. team blue are part of the problem. cuomo just declared that the protests should end since "we won!" when what did NYers win? the right to see police investigations made public instead of secretive?! WOW! f*** hell.

the only difference between republicans and democrats when it comes to race is that the republicans are open, proud racists who fly the loser confederate flag like its their "heritage" (a "country" that only existed for 5 f*** years). democrats hide it behind fake sh*t, call the cops on a black man for having the nerve to ask their dog to be leashed in an area where leashes are required. democrats hide it behind fake sh*t when they say "black lives matter" and then send their children to posh private schools so they dont have to go to school with the "riff raff" aka minorities. republicans are open racists and democrats are mostly hypocrites. this is nothing new yet you act like youre adding to the conversation...
This is why you should vote for Trump, because he is not a politician and loves all of America. Some more free advice for you: your posts and your spelling/grammar are horrific, you need to work on them.
OH f*** OFF. trump only loves himself. and maybe ivanka. f*** the republicans. i would never in a billion years vote for a party that cares more about the stock market than actual people.
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Post by f.a.s.t. »

asher2789 wrote:
f.a.s.t. wrote:
asher2789 wrote:
madhatter wrote:Image
im i supposed to be impressed here by your fox news talking points?

the democrats are part of the problem and have always been apart of the problem. i cant think of anyone, left or right, black or white, who wasn't rolling their eyes seeing this sh*t. the only people who are cheering this on are the same people who think biden is the best candidate democrats could come up with. you know, the one who wrote the tough on crime bills with mandatory minimums that were extremely detrimental to the black community. you know, the same one who was against school integration and busing.

yeah. f*** the democrats too.

people who see this as team red vs. team blue are part of the problem. cuomo just declared that the protests should end since "we won!" when what did NYers win? the right to see police investigations made public instead of secretive?! WOW! f*** hell.

the only difference between republicans and democrats when it comes to race is that the republicans are open, proud racists who fly the loser confederate flag like its their "heritage" (a "country" that only existed for 5 f*** years). democrats hide it behind fake sh*t, call the cops on a black man for having the nerve to ask their dog to be leashed in an area where leashes are required. democrats hide it behind fake sh*t when they say "black lives matter" and then send their children to posh private schools so they dont have to go to school with the "riff raff" aka minorities. republicans are open racists and democrats are mostly hypocrites. this is nothing new yet you act like youre adding to the conversation...
This is why you should vote for Trump, because he is not a politician and loves all of America. Some more free advice for you: your posts and your spelling/grammar are horrific, you need to work on them.
OH f*** OFF. trump only loves himself. and maybe ivanka. f*** the republicans. i would never in a billion years vote for a party that cares more about the stock market than actual people.
How many times a day do use the "F" word? You're a filthy-dirty-ignorant-foul mouth person, with no self-respect. You have a lot of blood on your hands too.
!!!!!!!!!! MAKE AMERICA LOVE AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!
yiddle on da fiddle
Powderhound

Post by yiddle on da fiddle »

Asher. STOP. Youre making a bigger asshat out of yourself with every misguided remark. Curious to ask...did you cash that check the Govt GAVE you?...im gonna guess...YUP. I could go on with a list longer than you could likely read...but your mind ( and I use that term with great reluctance) is already made up.
ANGUS
Slalom Racer

Post by ANGUS »

asher2789 wrote:
ANGUS wrote:Go ahead. Defund the police. They run long and deep in deep in my family. My father was a detective. I saw a lot of old school stuff. But then again things got handled. Justice was served. The same way Bode Millers cousin was shot justifiably by a civilian for killing a law enforcement officer in front of the barn I played in as a kid. In the granite state we all carry. We all have common sense. I feel bad for those that live in urban restricted areas. F Liko Kenny. Easton valley hasn't been the same since. May officer Bruce McKay rest in peace.
not only should we defund, but its time to go after the pensions. im sick and tired of being a taxpayer PAYING for the state to settle a lawsuit on behalf of a cop abusing their position! It needs to come out of the pension fund! this way if Officer Bob wants to be a racist piece of sh*t and kneel on a black man's neck until he dies, Officer Bob and Officer Tom and Officer Dick and Officer Harry gets hit in the pension fund as well! THAT will make them accountable!

defunding the police is a great idea when they suck at their jobs (see breonna taylor) and have an impenetrable, unaccountable union. they suck up municipality budgets at the expense of all other budget items that would do far more for the community. theyre just like our federal military budget far surpassing all other countries combined, with bases in nearly every country yet we dont even have universal healthcare because were spending trillions on forever wars of choice. :roll: who are they protecting? exxon-mobil? raytheon? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: we've been defunding schools for years and yet, we still have schools. defunding the police will be no different. instead of the police taking up a hypothetical 50% of the budget theyll take up 10% of the budget with the other 40% going to evidenced based solutions when it comes to supporting the community in a safe and respectful manner. more money for food shelfs, more money for after school activities, more money for senior programs, more money for disabled/mentally ill programs, etc.

as someone who was the victim of a violent crime and i went to report it and had the cops question me, doubt me, gaslight me - when the violence being reported was a random act (likely gang initiation) and a threat to the larger community - yeah, f*** THE POLICE. theyve had their shot at being reformed, and they rolled their eyes at every implied bias training and probably joked about it snidely getting after work drinks with their buddies.

the police have an us vs them mentality, they seem themselves as sheepdogs guarding sheep from wolves, when really theyre the wolves. most crime is crimes of passion which could be solved in other ways before it even reaches the criminal level. mentally ill and disabled people seem to suffer the most at the hands of police, and they would be better served by having access to medical care. petty theft crime is a result of a lack of better opportunities in many neighborhoods (dont get me started about how the protesters "burned down their cities" as if a retail minimum wage job is something to covet!). drug crime is the result of drugs being seen as a moral issue instead of a health issue, rooted in a racist past (associating minorities with drugs when whites consume the most). the overall violent crime rate has dropped significantly over the past few decades yet the police continue to be funded higher and higher. for what? why does LA school police need armored trucks, tanks, and RPGs? its the f*** school police!
i didnt know LA schools are so bad that it is the equivalent of policing iraq or afghanistan. a f*** joke.

actual violent crime committed by random psychopaths that would actually warrant police is exceedingly rare, and when it does happen (ie, dylan roof, aurora shooter) the suspect is taken alive. nothing to do with being white or anything... because you know, im sure cops are "scared for their lives" confronting an unarmed black man yet are totally chill with confronting a heavily armed white man who just murdered dozens.
Defund police. Go for it. See society colapse. Are you prepared? Probably not. May I come and take your provisions if any? Oh wait. I will come and take whatever I want.
ME2VTSkier
Powderhound
Location: Aroostook County ME, Plymouth VT, Block Island RI, Clarksville OH, Ocala FL

Post by ME2VTSkier »

ANGUS wrote:
asher2789 wrote:Defund police. Go for it. See society colapse. Are you prepared? Probably not. May I come and take your provisions if any? Oh wait. I will come and take whatever I want.
Geez, you want them to be prepared? Hell, they can't even keep an adequate supply of toilet paper on hand! :lol: :lol: :lol:
ANGUS
Slalom Racer

Post by ANGUS »

ME2VTSkier wrote:
ANGUS wrote:
asher2789 wrote:Defund police. Go for it. See society colapse. Are you prepared? Probably not. May I come and take your provisions if any? Oh wait. I will come and take whatever I want.
Geez, you want them to be prepared? Hell, they can't even keep an adequate supply of toilet paper on hand! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Do the sheep have an out house? Do they even know how to construct one? Answer is No. Civil War may be coming. How ready are you?
ANGUS
Slalom Racer

Post by ANGUS »

A nice Jake Brake set on 3 keeps people out of the way. Hopefully. Because if I'm on 3 I might not be able to stop. Just a friendly PSA from the trucking community. That goes for the spandex wearing skinny tire bike people too. Please stay on the right side of the white line.
Thank you.
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

ANGUS wrote:A nice Jake Brake set on 3 keeps people out of the way. Hopefully. Because if I'm on 3 I might not be able to stop. Just a friendly PSA from the trucking community. That goes for the spandex wearing skinny tire bike people too. Please stay on the right side of the white line.
Thank you.
You’ll run over cyclists that are legally permitted to be on the road? What happened to law and order?
hillbangin
Wanted Poster

Post by hillbangin »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
ANGUS wrote:A nice Jake Brake set on 3 keeps people out of the way. Hopefully. Because if I'm on 3 I might not be able to stop. Just a friendly PSA from the trucking community. That goes for the spandex wearing skinny tire bike people too. Please stay on the right side of the white line.
Thank you.
You’ll run over cyclists that are legally permitted to be on the road? What happened to law and order?
I have no issue with giving them a Jake Brake when they are pretending they are running the Tour de France 4 across the road.

And I ride alot.
skidogg
Poster Child Poster

Post by skidogg »

so your ok with running people over,
or just threatening to?
fast is cool.
Faster is cooler. bring back the dis
asher2789
Double Diamond Skidder

Post by asher2789 »

yiddle on da fiddle wrote:Asher. STOP. Youre making a bigger asshat out of yourself with every misguided remark. Curious to ask...did you cash that check the Govt GAVE you?...im gonna guess...YUP. I could go on with a list longer than you could likely read...but your mind ( and I use that term with great reluctance) is already made up.
do you cash your mortgage reduction on your taxes? or any of the other million handouts to the better off?
asher2789
Double Diamond Skidder

Post by asher2789 »

skidogg wrote:so your ok with running people over,
or just threatening to?
this is the mindset of the trump cultists. theyre homegrown terrorists, perfectly fine with killing people they dont like. theyre itching for "all lives splatter".
asher2789
Double Diamond Skidder

Post by asher2789 »

ANGUS wrote:
asher2789 wrote:
ANGUS wrote:Go ahead. Defund the police. They run long and deep in deep in my family. My father was a detective. I saw a lot of old school stuff. But then again things got handled. Justice was served. The same way Bode Millers cousin was shot justifiably by a civilian for killing a law enforcement officer in front of the barn I played in as a kid. In the granite state we all carry. We all have common sense. I feel bad for those that live in urban restricted areas. F Liko Kenny. Easton valley hasn't been the same since. May officer Bruce McKay rest in peace.
not only should we defund, but its time to go after the pensions. im sick and tired of being a taxpayer PAYING for the state to settle a lawsuit on behalf of a cop abusing their position! It needs to come out of the pension fund! this way if Officer Bob wants to be a racist piece of sh*t and kneel on a black man's neck until he dies, Officer Bob and Officer Tom and Officer Dick and Officer Harry gets hit in the pension fund as well! THAT will make them accountable!

defunding the police is a great idea when they suck at their jobs (see breonna taylor) and have an impenetrable, unaccountable union. they suck up municipality budgets at the expense of all other budget items that would do far more for the community. theyre just like our federal military budget far surpassing all other countries combined, with bases in nearly every country yet we dont even have universal healthcare because were spending trillions on forever wars of choice. :roll: who are they protecting? exxon-mobil? raytheon? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: we've been defunding schools for years and yet, we still have schools. defunding the police will be no different. instead of the police taking up a hypothetical 50% of the budget theyll take up 10% of the budget with the other 40% going to evidenced based solutions when it comes to supporting the community in a safe and respectful manner. more money for food shelfs, more money for after school activities, more money for senior programs, more money for disabled/mentally ill programs, etc.

as someone who was the victim of a violent crime and i went to report it and had the cops question me, doubt me, gaslight me - when the violence being reported was a random act (likely gang initiation) and a threat to the larger community - yeah, f*** THE POLICE. theyve had their shot at being reformed, and they rolled their eyes at every implied bias training and probably joked about it snidely getting after work drinks with their buddies.

the police have an us vs them mentality, they seem themselves as sheepdogs guarding sheep from wolves, when really theyre the wolves. most crime is crimes of passion which could be solved in other ways before it even reaches the criminal level. mentally ill and disabled people seem to suffer the most at the hands of police, and they would be better served by having access to medical care. petty theft crime is a result of a lack of better opportunities in many neighborhoods (dont get me started about how the protesters "burned down their cities" as if a retail minimum wage job is something to covet!). drug crime is the result of drugs being seen as a moral issue instead of a health issue, rooted in a racist past (associating minorities with drugs when whites consume the most). the overall violent crime rate has dropped significantly over the past few decades yet the police continue to be funded higher and higher. for what? why does LA school police need armored trucks, tanks, and RPGs? its the f*** school police!
i didnt know LA schools are so bad that it is the equivalent of policing iraq or afghanistan. a f*** joke.

actual violent crime committed by random psychopaths that would actually warrant police is exceedingly rare, and when it does happen (ie, dylan roof, aurora shooter) the suspect is taken alive. nothing to do with being white or anything... because you know, im sure cops are "scared for their lives" confronting an unarmed black man yet are totally chill with confronting a heavily armed white man who just murdered dozens.
Defund police. Go for it. See society colapse. Are you prepared? Probably not. May I come and take your provisions if any? Oh wait. I will come and take whatever I want.
its a good thing im a pretty good shot. f*** off. enjoy your failing presidency WITH THE BIGGEST CROWDS EVER!!!!!!! BEST RALLY EVER!!!! NOBODY HAS BIGGER CROWDS THAN TRUMP!!!
yiddle on da fiddle
Powderhound

Post by yiddle on da fiddle »

asher2789 wrote:
yiddle on da fiddle wrote:Asher. STOP. Youre making a bigger asshat out of yourself with every misguided remark. Curious to ask...did you cash that check the Govt GAVE you?...im gonna guess...YUP. I could go on with a list longer than you could likely read...but your mind ( and I use that term with great reluctance) is already made up.
do you cash your mortgage reduction on your taxes? or any of the other million handouts to the better off?
A:... I ( and most others)...have zero clue what you are trying to say here. B: I have no mortgage. Its paid off. C: neither I...or my business...have ever received a dime of assistance. Not even the recent stimulus checks of recent. D: while Im workin...and takin time to watch you spout drivel....you are making comments....that paste a smile on others faces. A MOCKING kinda smile , all the same....
ME2VTSkier
Powderhound
Location: Aroostook County ME, Plymouth VT, Block Island RI, Clarksville OH, Ocala FL

Post by ME2VTSkier »

asher2789 wrote:its a good thing im a pretty good shot. f*** off. enjoy your failing presidency WITH THE BIGGEST CROWDS EVER!!!!!!! BEST RALLY EVER!!!! NOBODY HAS BIGGER CROWDS THAN TRUMP!!!
Has Biden found his way out of the cellar yet?