NSR: Peaceful protest scheduled this sunday 6/7 in Rutland

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
asher2789
Double Diamond Skidder

Re: NSR: Peaceful protest scheduled this sunday 6/7 in Rutla

Post by asher2789 »

madhatter wrote:
deadheadskier wrote:Hatter,

Are you capable of responding to a post you disagree with without personal attacks? Don't bother answering that. The answer is quite obvious. both you and yer uncle seem to be belligerent, combative and obnoxious..those aren't personal attacks they are observations...

I'll recap.

My uncle, not "uncle", had a soft shoulder give way on his very rural dirt road very close to his house at 10PM. He slid into the ditch. Van was off the road, not obstructing traffic. He wasn't about to call the local wrecker, someone he knows very well being neighbors, to come pull it out at that hour of the night for a non-emergency. Would you?

He and his wife walked the short distance home. They went to bed and would deal with it in the morning.

Cops showed up after 11PM and woke them out of bed and asked to come inside to talk about what happened. He said no. His wife was in bed and he would answer his questions right there at the door. They asked him to come outside to talk. He's barely dressed. He said no, I'll explain to you right here what happened and how I plan on dealing with it. Cops threaten him with a leaving the scene of an accident charge if he doesn't come outside. which is called probable cause....He says fine, turns to grab a jacket, they barge through the door, drag him outside and beat him. play stupid games, win stupid prizes...

The cops had zero right to demand him to exit his home.

Yet somehow because of all of that you feel he should be pumped full of lead?as always you fail to comprehend and make up your own version of what I said...what I said is he was lucky not to be shot after being argumentative and then going to a closet...

WTF is wrong with you?

Some "constitutionalist" you are. you can be dead right and still end up dead. right? maybe yer uncle just ain't very smart?

How long have you lived in VT? I did for 13 years. Pretty common, especially in winter that I'd see cars off the side of icy back roads I lived on left overnight to be dealt with during daylight. That is provided the car wasn't obstructing traffic.

I can get the cop maybe running plates and considering a wellness check by visiting the home. Making sure the driver was okay. or not drunk, under the influence of drugs etc...he left the scene of an accident and was uncooperative when cops came to ask about it... But demanding they either enter or have the resident exit their home after 11 at night? Yeah, no. Not cool. Not legal.
yeah I don't argue w cops...it's worked out pretty well so far...how do we know it wasn't a DUI that caused him to go off the road...cops are well within their jurisdiction to investigate...
the fourth amendment is crystal clear that the cops need a warrant to get in that man's house. period, end of story. just because *you* are a bootlicking faux-patriot doesnt mean the rest of us are.
yiddle on da fiddle
Powderhound

Post by yiddle on da fiddle »

Suffice to say?...Ash...hat.....didnt get a "come to work " call today. Hence the endless nonsense...and wholly unoriginal pseudo-scripture like , pearls of wisdom pleadings. In HumpySpeak?.."Phun Knee"...
asher2789
Double Diamond Skidder

Post by asher2789 »

hillbangin wrote:Let's remember this is all Asher's fault -

Remember, white silence is VIOLENCE. If you are not speaking up against police brutality, especially towards the black community, you are complicit.
if cops would stop murdering unarmed people (especially POC) then we wouldn't be protesting.

your silence on the matter is deafening.
asher2789
Double Diamond Skidder

Post by asher2789 »

yiddle on da fiddle wrote:Suffice to say?...Ash...hat.....didnt get a "come to work " call today. Hence the endless nonsense...and wholly unoriginal pseudo-scripture like , pearls of wisdom pleadings. In HumpySpeak?.."Phun Knee"...
i'm off from work today, thank you very much. now f*** off.
asher2789
Double Diamond Skidder

Post by asher2789 »

f.a.s.t. wrote:Where is the outrage against black on black murder? Over 90% of black murder victims are killed by other black people. Where is the outrage against black on black murder?
black people dont kill each other for being black. wheres the outrage on white on white crime? or asian on asian crime? or latino on latino crime? most crimes are crimes of passion, and where the criminal knows the victim.

STOP DEFLECTING. racist AF.
yiddle on da fiddle
Powderhound

BRILLIANT!. good to see 10th grade Debating club....failed you so notably....NOW: back to that Fry-O-Lator , biotch...
Attachments
ditchdiggers.jpg
ditchdiggers.jpg (47.33 KiB) Viewed 551 times
asher2789
Double Diamond Skidder

Post by asher2789 »

deadheadskier wrote:Jesus you are pathetic. Some people have better things to do than spend all damn day arguing with others on the internet.

So, sorry for a couple hours break where I didn't respond.

I wouldn't do what my uncle did in telling a cop to f*** off. It's unwise. But, unwise decisions are not cause for forfeiture of rights. They had no warrant. It was required per the AG. That is a fact.

Y'all can believe what you want. Good thing you aren't judges. You'd be damn crappy ones if you were focusing on behavior vs legal rights.
not to mention, its his first amendment right to tell the cop to f*** off. if youre so thin skinned that being told to f*** off makes you violent, you shouldnt be a cop.

case in point - during the protests yesterday, a cop was walking alongside us marching for our protection. a car from the other direction passed by, its driver said "f*** the police!" right at the cop. what did the cop do? he laughed and said it wasnt the first time he heard that. THAT is the appropriate response. not beating the sh*t out of someone because they wouldnt consent to an illegal search!
yiddle on da fiddle
Powderhound

Bender clearly had it right...
Attachments
bender.jpg
bender.jpg (11.23 KiB) Viewed 547 times
asher2789
Double Diamond Skidder

Post by asher2789 »

yiddle on da fiddle wrote:BRILLIANT!. good to see 10th grade Debating club....failed you so notably....NOW: back to that Fry-O-Lator , biotch...
again, go f*** yourself. you have no idea what i do for a living, but i can take bets that youre an angry old white retired skier who gets their rocks off "pwning the libruls" HOW PATHETIC!
yiddle on da fiddle
Powderhound

Yup. A bet youll so quickly lose. See what happens...when one ASSumes?...
hillbangin
Wanted Poster

Post by hillbangin »

This is over now.

We are on to the original goal.

Defund the PD.

This should work out really well. See NYC in 1970.
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

hillbangin wrote:This is over now.

We are on to the original goal.

Defund the PD.

This should work out really well. See NYC in 1970.
Defunding police is a stupid idea. Reforming how we hire, train and manage them is critical.
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Post by f.a.s.t. »

asher2789 wrote:
f.a.s.t. wrote:Where is the outrage against black on black murder? Over 90% of black murder victims are killed by other black people. Where is the outrage against black on black murder?
black people dont kill each other for being black. wheres the outrage on white on white crime? or asian on asian crime? or latino on latino crime? most crimes are crimes of passion, and where the criminal knows the victim.

STOP DEFLECTING. racist AF.
So, you're saying black lives don't matter then. According to you, it's ok for black people to kill black people because it's not based on race, it's a crime of passion and they know the victim, so there's no need to do anything about it. When a black person kills a white policeman, is that a crime of passion or because of race? According to you, it would be ok for a black person to kill a black policeman, as long as they know him/her. So, I guess it's ok for a black policeman to kill a black person. People like you have made the solution worse than the problem and more people are dead, and will die, because of people like you.
!!!!!!!!!! MAKE AMERICA LOVE AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

but buy my record first....
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....