This is why you stay the fvck away from protests...

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
madhatter
Signature Poster

This is why you stay the fvck away from protests...

Post by madhatter »

My sister is gone because one of you, a protester, shot my sister. A protester, not the police!" she said through tears, adding "I lost my sister because of you. You! You are so mad at the police that you are hurting everyone else. You’re so mad at the police, you guys killed my sister." (via the New York Post)

“By you’re f—ing ignorance I gotta bury my sister. I gotta bury my sister because y’all brought guns. It wasn’t a rubber bullet, it was a f—ing gun.”

Kelly blamed the “ignorance of every single one of y’all that decided to shoot into a f—ing crowd” for the bullet that “just happened to hit my sister.”

Kelly vowed to “find out who the f–k did it,” saying it will be “the last thing you’ll ever remember.”

“Now I gotta bury the only person I had in my life, the person that took care of me, the person who took beatings for me so I didn’t have to, the person who was there for everything,” she sobbed. -New York Post
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/pro ... eadly-riot" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
ME2VTSkier
Powderhound
Location: Aroostook County ME, Plymouth VT, Block Island RI, Clarksville OH, Ocala FL

Re: This is why you stay the fvck away from protests...

Post by ME2VTSkier »

Another 22 year old who thought it was going to be all fun and games, until reality set in. Hey don't forget to help yourself to some liquor and clothes, free makeup and TV's just around the corner too!

I'm actually seriously surprised that there weren't some much larger gun-battles going on thru this.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Re: This is why you stay the fvck away from protests...

Post by madhatter »

ME2VTSkier wrote:Another 22 year old who thought it was going to be all fun and games, until reality set in. Hey don't forget to help yourself to some liquor and clothes, free makeup and TV's just around the corner too!

I'm actually seriously surprised that there weren't some much larger gun-battles going on thru this.
most of the attacks are on soft or inanimate targets...there's no one to battle against...if it ever comes to that the current situation will look like playschool...

hopefully law and order is restored soon...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....