Rage Against the Machine.....

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
deadheadskier
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Rage Against the Machine.....

Post by deadheadskier »

.....thinks right wing conservatives are a bunch of dummies. And if you are one and use a RATM lyric in your posts day after day after day, despite doing exactly what the Conservative Machine tells you To do without fail

Then you REALLY are a dummy

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-ente ... p-3lAyviro" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Man would Tom Morello point and laugh at you
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Re: Rage Against the Machine.....

Post by Highway Star »

Huh. I thought their music was about carrying pasta around in their pants.

"I'M YELLING BECAUSE YOU DID SOMETHING COOL!" - Humpty Dumpty

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I am one of the coolest people on the internet..." - Highway Star

"I have a tiny penis...." - C-Rex

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

deadheadskier wrote:.....thinks right wing conservatives are a bunch of dummies. And if you are one and use a RATM lyric in your posts day after day after day, despite doing exactly what the Conservative Machine tells you To do without fail

Then you REALLY are a dummy

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-ente ... p-3lAyviro" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Man would Tom Morello point and laugh at you
just more proof that while YOU gotta do what they tell you I most certainly do not...

only in your demented mind do I give a fvck about what you imagine tom morello would do...nor do I give a fvck what you think I should do...but it's funny that you think you speak for anyone...or that you or tom morello or anyone else will decide what I post...

uncle deadhead have any more run ins w the cops since we last talked?
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

Parroting the lyrics of a band that can’t stand people with the ideology you puke all over the world constantly

Yup.....self awareness ain’t your thing.

As for my uncle? He’s probably gotten some tickets and told a few cops to F off since, but no major trouble. By the way, I can almost guarantee you know him and there’s zero chance you’d mouth off to him like you love to do hiding behind a computer screen. None.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

deadheadskier wrote:Parroting the lyrics of a band that can’t stand people with the ideology you puke all over the world constantlyall over the world huh? wow...and what exactly is that "ideology" you continually ascribe to me?

Yup.....self awareness ain’t your thing. it's more like DILLIGAF... not like those lyrics are some sort of unique poetic genius never imagined previously, it's simple prose screamed into a mic...30 yrs ago...

nor do I give a fvck who tom morello intended them for...I'll use them as I see fit whenever I see fit...cuz again, while you gotta do what they tell you, I most certainly do not......so if you consider using those lyrics a FU to whatever you, tom, rage and the rest of the loony left supposedly stand for, all the better... :barebutt:

As for my uncle? He’s probably gotten some tickets and told a few cops to F off since, but no major trouble. By the way, I can almost guarantee you know him and there’s zero chance you’d mouth off to him like you love to do hiding behind a computer screen. None.rare is the day I encounter conflict...most people don't go looking for it and I avoid it like the plague...I don't generally associate with trouble makers and scoff laws but perhaps I know of him...who knows, maybe " turns out he's a good guy in real life" and yer just making him look bad...wouldn't be the first time...

so far uncle deadhead hasn't come looking for an argument, and why would he?...maybe yer hate issues come from the other side of yer family?
rage hasn't been relevant for 20 yrs...few actually listened to them for their politics...even fewer listen to them now...for any reason... :zzz
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

lol

You're out of touch with reality. Rage was the headlining band of almost every major rock festival in the US this summer. I had tickets to them for Boston Calling. They were selling out every arena show at $150 a ticket.

Why do you think they timed their comeback tour when they did? It wasn't about money even though they would've been one of the highest grossing bands on the planet this year

As for seeking conflict. You do more of that on kzone every day than every other poster combined.

Again self awareness just isn't there for you.....
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Post by f.a.s.t. »

deadheadskier wrote:lol

You're out of touch with reality. Rage was the headlining band of almost every major rock festival in the US this summer. I had tickets to them for Boston Calling. They were selling out every arena show at $150 a ticket.

Why do you think they timed their comeback tour when they did? It wasn't about money even though they would've been one of the highest grossing bands on the planet this year

As for seeking conflict. You do more of that on kzone every day than every other poster combined.

Again self awareness just isn't there for you.....
Never really heard too much about this band, so I just listened to some of their music for about 20 minutes. I.ve been listening to music for over 50 years and I have a very broad interest in all different types of music. I have over 6,000 songs in my I-tunes library. This band Rage, they really suck and I won't be adding any of their crap to my I-tunes.
!!!!!!!!!! MAKE AMERICA LOVE AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!
deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

It's cool Gramps. Stick to Air Supply
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

deadheadskier wrote:lol

Why do you think they timed their comeback tour when they did? cuz it's been a decade since the last tour? 17 years since their last new album? :zzz It wasn't about money even though they would've been one of the highest grossing bands on the planet this year

As for seeking conflict. You do more of that on kzone every day than every other poster combined. kzone is the real world too? I'm not sure pushing back against those who refuse to accept the 2016 election is "seeking conflict"...that conflict already exists...it's why a political forum exists...it's not even remotely comparable to telling the cops to fvck off or telling someone they'd "never dare say anything" in person...everything you "know" is a fabrication in your own dead head...

Again self awareness just isn't there for you.....always the master of projection...
so the cancelled concert scene and a band's failed attempt at a comeback tour 17 yrs after their last new album and 9 years after their last tour is reality? and I'm supposed to be in touch w that in order to meet some standard of yours? yeah ok...

guess you live in an alternate reality...

you should change your screen name to RageHeadSkier...that would make a lot more sense...
mach es sehr schnell

daytripper
Wanted Poster

Post by daytripper »

f*** you I won't do what you tell me!
deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

Well, you could always go with madoutoftouchidiot. That would fit

Newsflash, Kid Rock can't play this summer because of the virus either or Ted Nugent for that matter.
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Post by f.a.s.t. »

deadheadskier wrote:It's cool Gramps. Stick to Air Supply
I don't like Air Supply. You should grow up and stay home from a concert like Rage, take care of your young children and stick to the Dead, one of the greatest bands ever. Free advice from "Gramps" to an ignorant and indoctrinated youth.
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Post by f.a.s.t. »

deadheadskier wrote:Well, you could always go with madoutoftouchidiot. That would fit

Newsflash, Kid Rock can't play this summer because of the virus either or Ted Nugent for that matter.
Two more great bands you should listen to instead of Rage.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

RAGEheadskier wrote:Well, you could always go with madoutoftouchidiot. That would fit

dude I don't give two sh!ts about any of them...you can lap whoever's ball's you want...

funny you imagine musicians and the concert scene as reality and those who don't give two sh*t's about them as "out of touch"...

cuz

ya gotta do what they tell you.

I don't even care to hear what they have to say...you clearly do, yer just so in touch...
mach es sehr schnell

daytripper
Wanted Poster

Post by daytripper »

f.a.s.t. wrote:
deadheadskier wrote:Well, you could always go with madoutoftouchidiot. That would fit

Two more great bands you should listen to instead of Rage.
While I don't hate kid rock or Ted Nugent, I'll listen to rage over them any day.