Utopia finally achieved

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
madhatter
Signature Poster

Utopia finally achieved

Post by madhatter »

Protesters in Seattle decided that they were going to give us a living, breathing example of how the world should really operate. The police were completely kicked out of a six block area of downtown Seattle, and armed guards were posted at all the entrances to the “Capital Hill Autonomous Zone” in order to make sure that their “utopia” would not be interrupted. At first, people were dancing and singing in the streets, free food was being passed out to everyone, gardens were being started, and free movies were being played at night under the stars. It was such a glorious beginning for “CHAZ”, but within hours major problems began to develop.
The protesters wanted to show everyone how compassionate they could be, and so they invited Seattle’s homeless population to share their free food.

Well, it turns out that the homeless people grabbed more of the food than they should have, and that created quite a crisis…
Yes, she was being quite serious.

If you live near CHAZ and you have extra “vegan meat substitutes, fruits, oats, soy products, etc.” laying around, there are some really hungry radicals that would really appreciate the help.

But please don’t bring them anything that has been heavily processed because that will just make them angry, and if you try to give them anything that contains real meat that could potentially set off a riot.

In addition to a looming food shortage, residents of CHAZ are also dealing with a leadership crisis. Now that all the police are gone, it was just a matter of time before someone else took charge, and the person that has taken charge is a “heavily-armed” rapper named Raz Simone…Seattle’s new “autonomous zone” – a six-block area established by protesters after the police and National Guard pulled out of city’s Capitol Hill neighborhood – now has a ‘heavily-armed’ warlord, and he’s already enforcing his streets.

Soundcloud rapper Raz Simone and his entourage have claimed the Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone (CHAZ) as their territory – and have already been filmed regulating when a man wouldn’t stop spraying graffiti over an urban art installation, telling him “We are the police of this community now!”

Somehow Simone was able to get his hands on an AK-47, and even though we keep being told that these are “peaceful protests”, Simone has told those under his command that what they are facing “is war”…

Simone, a local rapper with an AK-47 slung from his shoulder and a pistol attached to his hip, screamed, “This is war!” into a white-and-red megaphone and instructed armed paramilitaries to guard the barricades in shifts.

Before this stunt, hardly anyone had ever heard of Raz Simone, and I suppose that this is one way to make a name for yourself and sell a lot of records.
At first, Washington Governor Jay Inslee insisted that he didn’t even know that activists had taken over a large section of downtown Seattle.

Later on, he changed his tune, and now he is saying that he is hoping for a peaceful resolution.

And hopefully that is precisely what we will see, but for now the protesters appear to be determined to dig in for the long haul.
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
madhatter
Signature Poster

Re: Utopia finally achieved

Post by madhatter »

and if D's win in 2020 we can all share in this utopia!!!
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
yiddle on da fiddle
Powderhound

Post by yiddle on da fiddle »

so terribly similar to this gem...............
Attachments
protesters.jpg
protesters.jpg (27.48 KiB) Viewed 640 times
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

A Seattle Councilwoman says the six-block, warlord-controlled 'Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone' (CHAZ) should permanently remain in the hands of the public, according to Komo News.

Councilwoman Kshama Sawant, who embedded herself in the front lines of Seattle's BLM protests over George Floyd's death - a black man who died after a Minneapolis cop knelt on his neck for nearly nine minutes - says she plans to introduce legislation which would officially convert the neighborhood into a 'community center for restorative justice.
Kshama Sawant

@cmkshama
Our movement needs to urgently ensure East Precinct is not handed back to police, but is turned over permanently into community control.

My office is bringing legislation to convert East Precinct into a community center for restorative justice. https://twitter.com/cmkshama/status/127 ... 59680?s=19" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; …

Kshama Sawant

@cmkshama
The movement, led by a multi-racial community of youth, won a major victory, forcing Seattle police & the big business-backed establishment to leave East Precinct. The movement was undaunted in the face of horrific violence from Mayor Durkan's police. Congratulations, solidarity!

12:54 AM - Jun 12, 2020
On Tuesday evening, Sawant opened the doors to City Hall, allowing over a thousand protesters inside who loudly demanded that Seattle defund the police department and ban the use of chemicals such as tear gas. The protesters also called for the immediate resignation of Mayor Jenny Durkan.

The Seattle PD are currently working to broker a deal with protesters, who have controlled CHAZ since Tuesday after clashing with police over the weekend - resulting in the evacuation of a police precinct and a National Guard pullout.

In less than a week, Seattle Police Chief Carmen Best says crime has already spiked 300%, and that "Rapes, robberies and all sorts of violent acts have been occurring in the area and we're not able to get to [them]."
democratic nirvana ...
mach es sehr schnell

ME2VTSkier
Powderhound
Location: Aroostook County ME, Plymouth VT, Block Island RI, Clarksville OH, Ocala FL

Post by ME2VTSkier »

Hence the saying... "Be careful what you wish for..."
ME2VTSkier
Powderhound
Location: Aroostook County ME, Plymouth VT, Block Island RI, Clarksville OH, Ocala FL

Post by ME2VTSkier »

vegan meat substitutes
Eff that! Thow a pile of Ribeyes on the grill!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

ME2VTSkier wrote:
vegan meat substitutes
Eff that! Thow a pile of Ribeyes on the grill!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Cow on the way.
"I'M YELLING BECAUSE YOU DID SOMETHING COOL!" - Humpty Dumpty

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I am one of the coolest people on the internet..." - Highway Star

"I have a tiny penis...." - C-Rex

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
Dickc
Postaholic

Post by Dickc »

yiddle on da fiddle wrote:so terribly similar to this gem...............
She looks like a week without food would do her some good.......