Killington is Woke

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
throbster
Postaholic

Killington is Woke

Post by throbster »

Killington just posted on Facistbook that they support Black Lives Matter. :bang
I get all the news I need from the weather report

- Simon and Garfunkel
LocalSanity
Blue Chatterbox

Re: Killington is Woke

Post by LocalSanity »

They probably have some of the biggest percentages of minorities employed in the whole state of VT.

Although, there probably is a pretty big pay disparity between the white foremen and the j-1 visa liftie.

I believe that the jerk shack is managed by actual Jamaicans, so I guess k gets some BLM points (if that's a thing)

Kevin Nealon has a great bit about "the blacks" at Copper mountain (owned by powdr)
Bigjohnski
Double Diamond Skidder

Post by Bigjohnski »

Killington needs to grow a spine. ALL LIVES MATTER
yiddle on da fiddle
Powderhound

Post by yiddle on da fiddle »

Localinsanity....where the key words seem to be.....probably...and " I guess". ASSuming tool.....
throbster
Postaholic

Post by throbster »

Don't Left Coast Vermont.
I get all the news I need from the weather report

- Simon and Garfunkel
ANGUS
Slalom Racer

Post by ANGUS »

LocalSanity wrote:They probably have some of the biggest percentages of minorities employed in the whole state of VT.

Although, there probably is a pretty big pay disparity between the white foremen and the j-1 visa liftie.

I believe that the jerk shack is managed by actual Jamaicans, so I guess k gets some BLM points (if that's a thing)

Kevin Nealon has a great bit about "the blacks" at Copper mountain (owned by powdr)
You stupid ignorant DB!
1. A non white man makes SS possible. Very qualified and well compensated cat operator.
2. Jerk shack is not managed by Jamaicans. They work there. Sometimes they work for Sal. Ask Eric.
3 Get your immigration visa status correct. J1 is for students.
Jonathan S.
Green Skidder

Post by Jonathan S. »

ANGUS wrote: 3 Get your immigration visa status correct. J1 is for students.
J1 is *intended* for students and others who participate in cultural exchange.
But it is widely used by the ski industry for other purposes...unless I suppose you regularly engage in interesting discussions with pass scanners about their native lands.
LocalSanity
Blue Chatterbox

Post by LocalSanity »

ANGUS wrote:
LocalSanity wrote:They probably have some of the biggest percentages of minorities employed in the whole state of VT.

You stupid ignorant DB!
1. A non white man makes SS possible. Very qualified and well compensated cat operator.
2. Jerk shack is not managed by Jamaicans. They work there. Sometimes they work for Sal. Ask Eric.
3 Get your immigration visa status correct. J1 is for students.
1. Ok. On average though, do you think minorities get paid less than white employees at K? I see lots of Jamaicans, and central and south Americans at K, but usually there's a white person in charge. Including the grooming department.

2. I believe I was wrong then. Does everyone named Eric know? Or do I just keep asking until I find one that does?

3. I'm not an immigrant, or an ice agent, and I fully admit that I have no knowledge of the immigration system. Feel free to replace what I said with whatever letter- number configuration you like.
LocalSanity
Blue Chatterbox

Post by LocalSanity »

yiddle on da fiddle wrote:Localinsanity....where the key words seem to be.....probably...and " I guess". ASSuming tool.....
Oh are you the one who assigns the BLM points? According to ANGUS k gets none for the jerk shack, but a bunch for the meticulous grooming on snowshed.

Do they get points for the post? I saw k and Pico both had the same lawyer write a thing.
yiddle on da fiddle
Powderhound

Post by yiddle on da fiddle »

What a maroon. Do you have ANY recollection...of what you were told as a yoot..." Its always better...to be silent...and thought a fool...than to open ones mouth...and remove any doubt"...
machski
Black Carver

Post by machski »

throbster wrote:Killington just posted on Facistbook that they support Black Lives Matter. :bang
Not a Killington thing, this came from corporate. Same exact post on FB from Mt. Bachelor as well.
Bigjohnski
Double Diamond Skidder

Post by Bigjohnski »

Hey Killington your BLM Friends are burning down Atlanta
newpylong1
Poster Child Poster

Post by newpylong1 »

Never have I witnessed a group of more (I'm assuming) white, entitled first world whiners. Way to step it up a notch. I bet your shadows are the blackest things you've sat next to.
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

Who deleted that racist filth post from Angus?
skidogg
Poster Child Poster

Post by skidogg »

admins been emptying septic
fast is cool.
Faster is cooler. bring back the dis