BOE JIDEN FOR PRESIDENT 2O2O!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

BOE JIDEN FOR PRESIDENT 2O2O!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Highway Star »

"I'M YELLING BECAUSE YOU DID SOMETHING COOL!" - Humpty Dumpty

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I am one of the coolest people on the internet..." - Highway Star

"I have a tiny penis...." - C-Rex

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Re: BOE JIDEN FOR PRESIDENT 2O2O!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Highway Star »

https://babylonbee.com/news/biden-campa ... -different" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

Bigjohnski
Double Diamond Skidder

Post by Bigjohnski »

FOR JAIL. Hunter Biden too
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

SOY

Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

deadheadskier
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by deadheadskier »

Give her a call Kevin.. The way you continue to loser it up on 8chan etc as a 40 year old? Yeah that micropeen of yours hasn't seen a female in a LONG time.
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

deadheadskier wrote: Oct 20th, '20, 09:57 Give her a call Kevin.. The way you continue to loser it up on 8chan etc as a 40 year old? Yeah that micropeen of yours hasn't seen a female in a LONG time.
OH YOU MAD

Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

This is all the GOP has? This is it? Meanwhile, Elliott Broidy will plead guilty to acting as an unregistered foreign agent for China. He accepted millions of dollars from China to lobby the Trump administration. Oh and he was the RNC's finance chair.

ETTD
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

HOLY sh*t

Bigjohnski
Double Diamond Skidder

Post by Bigjohnski »

Yawn 🥱
Bigjohnski
Double Diamond Skidder

Post by Bigjohnski »

Biden going down in a ball of flames 🔥