Some fires did something (Kenosha WI)

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Re: Some fires did something (Kenosha WI)

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

Highway Star wrote: Aug 26th, '20, 08:12
XtremeJibber2001 wrote: Aug 26th, '20, 07:57
Highway Star wrote: Aug 26th, '20, 07:33 Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ ... ured-video

Hint: being chased by an angry mob that wants to beat you death is grounds for use of deadly force.
Shoots someone. Gets chased. Shoots more people. Walks towards officers with hand on AR-15. Yea, good grounds for officers to use deadly force ... but he's not black so not only does he get a pass but the officers just drive by him and leave him alone.
He was not brandishing. He also raised his hands when approaching them, however he should not have been reaching for the gun to keep it from flopping around.
He wasn't brandishing a weapon so officers shouldn't use deadly force? Why didn't you give Jacob Blake the same benefit?

Anyway, he was not following local open carry laws since he was not of age to do so.
easyrider16
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by easyrider16 »

Open carry laws have to be some of the dumbest, most redneck bullsh!t we have in this country. Sure, we'll just let any jackass with a hard on for guns walk around our cities and towns with loaded assault rifles. WTF? Lunacy. Even in the Wild West, sheriffs made gunslingers surrender their weapons before entering city limits. Yet here we are a century later letting idiots walk around in crowded areas with much more dangerous weapons. It's asinine.

The more experience I get, the more I realize we need to exercise some serious regulation on gun ownership. You should need a license and that license should require a mental evaluation, criminal background check, an in-person interview, a qualification exam, and regular annual training. There should also be a way to report irresponsible gun owners to police so their licenses can be reevaluated and revoked if the person is found to be acting irresponsibly or seems unstable.
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

An annual colonoscopy or brain scan should also be required, the choice to be made by appropriate authorities.
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Suffice to say these armed militia types will be pushed back by police going forward.
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote: Aug 26th, '20, 08:58 Suffice to say these armed militia types will be pushed back by police going forward.
I highly doubt it. Looters BTFO.
"I'M YELLING BECAUSE YOU DID SOMETHING COOL!" - Humpty Dumpty

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I am one of the coolest people on the internet..." - Highway Star

"I have a tiny penis...." - C-Rex

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

Highwaystar

Do you support armed gangs taking over the policing duties on the south side of Chicago? Should the police be there giving the gang water bottles?
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

deadheadskier wrote: Aug 26th, '20, 09:10 Highwaystar

Do you support armed gangs taking over the policing duties on the south side of Chicago? Should the police be there giving the gang water bottles?
There's a difference between "policing" and "defending your life and home against rioters and violent insurrectionists"

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Highway Star wrote: Aug 26th, '20, 09:13

There's a difference between "policing" and "defending your life and home against rioters and violent insurrectionists"
The shooter in this case was 21 miles from home.
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote: Aug 26th, '20, 09:16
Highway Star wrote: Aug 26th, '20, 09:13

The shooter in this case was 21 miles from home.
Proactive. :lol:

deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

Highwaystar

Do you think the Kenosha PD avoids legal consequences after this?

Do you think the water boy cop gets to keep his job?
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

deadheadskier wrote: Aug 26th, '20, 09:38 Highwaystar

No Highwaystar, but yes they will avoid criminal legal consequences ... both the PD and water boy. Civil legal consequences, not so much.
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

Here's a good one:

Cop had several people with weapons detained, let them go. This was Monday night.

deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote: Aug 26th, '20, 09:39

No Highwaystar, but yes they will avoid criminal legal consequences ... both the PD and water boy. Civil legal consequences, not so much.
We will see. If what that kid says comes out to be true, that this was a coordinated effort by the police to drive protesters in the direction of the militia for them to "deal with", then I think for certain their will be both criminal and civil consequences.

The police should have ordered the militia off the streets just like everyone else. It's almost as if the police wanted this militia vs protester conflict to happen.

Easily one of the dumbest policing decisions I've ever seen. Gross negligence
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

deadheadskier wrote: Aug 26th, '20, 09:53
XtremeJibber2001 wrote: Aug 26th, '20, 09:39

We will see. If what that kid says comes out to be true, that this was a coordinated effort by the police to drive protesters in the direction of the militia for them to "deal with", then I think for certain their will be both criminal and civil consequences.

The police should have ordered the militia off the streets just like everyone else. It's almost as if the police wanted this militia vs protester conflict to happen.

Easily one of the dumbest policing decisions I've ever seen. Gross negligence
It's he said she said. I've seen it before in a court room. Officers word is usually believed over a John Doe.

From what I've seen so far I think this kid has a good self-defense case ... hard to see what's being thrown at him in the first confrontation, but second two seem more clear. I don't agree with open carrying in an environment like this, especially when it's illegal in WI, and even though he brought it on himself it still seems he had cause to fear for his life and use deadly force. However, I'd argue he should have never been there in the first place and did not make any reasonable effort to deescalate so I expect him to be charged with something. Since he's a minor, we won't hear much about it $.02.
deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

Again,

Not arguing GI Joe's right to defend himself. I'm arguing that the police didn't order the militia off the streets like they were with everyone else. They encouraged them to be there. That's a HUGE mistake that had deadly results.

It also puts a target on the back of every Kenosha police officer. Hopefully cooler heads prevail and there isn't heavy retaliation against that department, but unlikely with what we are seeing there.