Cops shoot white guy

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Cops shoot white guy

Post by Highway Star »

Eh maybe they could have just called the social workers instead?
"I'M YELLING BECAUSE YOU DID SOMETHING COOL!" - Humpty Dumpty

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I am one of the coolest people on the internet..." - Highway Star

"I have a tiny penis...." - C-Rex

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Re: Cops shoot white guy

Post by Highway Star »

What no comment from the commies on this? Waiting on CNN to tell you what to say?
Last edited by Highway Star on Aug 26th, '20, 07:14, edited 1 time in total.

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
easyrider16
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by easyrider16 »

What is there to comment on, Mr. Troll? From the Youtube Link, here's the context:
On July 10th, deputies were called to a residence on Blake Street where Culbertson was reportedly causing a disturbance. Culbertson told family members he wasn't going to jail, and that he had recently armed himself with a gun.

The video shows Culbertson walking in the road as two uniformed and five special team deputies got out of an unmarked vehicle and gave Culbertson commands to show his hands. Deputies reportedly saw Culbertson holding a cell phone in his left hand and reach for a gun with his right hand. They then shot Culbertson.
Here, we have a very different situation from Kenosha. Police had information that this man was armed with a gun and they saw him reach for a gun with his right hand. That is nothing like Kenosha where there wasn't even a gun or anything that looked like one.
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

easyrider16 wrote: Aug 26th, '20, 07:11 What is there to comment on, Mr. Troll? From the Youtube Link, here's the context:
On July 10th, deputies were called to a residence on Blake Street where Culbertson was reportedly causing a disturbance. Culbertson told family members he wasn't going to jail, and that he had recently armed himself with a gun.

The video shows Culbertson walking in the road as two uniformed and five special team deputies got out of an unmarked vehicle and gave Culbertson commands to show his hands. Deputies reportedly saw Culbertson holding a cell phone in his left hand and reach for a gun with his right hand. They then shot Culbertson.
Here, we have a very different situation from Kenosha. Police had information that this man was armed with a gun and they saw him reach for a gun with his right hand. That is nothing like Kenosha where there wasn't even a gun or anything that looked like one.
I'm sure if he was black you would have insisted on deescalation and called it a hit squad, you racist piece of sh*t.

We've already learned that in Kenosha the guy had previous related gun charges and I bet they thought he was reaching for a gun.

easyrider16

Post by easyrider16 »

"I bet they thought"

Making assumptions based on your prejudice. And yet you call me the racist.
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

easyrider16 wrote: Aug 26th, '20, 07:37 "I bet they thought"

Making assumptions based on your prejudice. And yet you call me the racist.
Assumptions based on CLEARLY DEFINED POLICE PROCEDURE you racist lying POS.

He WAS CLEARLY REACHING INSIDE THE CAR BY THE DRIVERS SEAT WHERE YOU KEEP A GUN. For what?

- Case of donuts for the cops?
- His ID and registration?
- Cool drink, he was thirsty after resisting lawful police orders
- HIS GUN.

It doesn't matter if he had one or not. ANY REASONABLE PERSON would think he was going for a gun, which he can draw and fire in a split second. He did not have his hands up. He was not trying to sit in the car.

Furthermore, I guess none of you asshats have ever seen the videos where the cop gets dragged when trying to pull somebody out of a car.

easyrider16

Post by easyrider16 »

Yes because most concerned fathers keep their guns in the car with their kids while they are out breaking up a fight. I know you are just trolling but this is some pretty dumb sh!t, even for you.
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

easyrider16 wrote: Aug 26th, '20, 07:54 Yes because most concerned fathers keep their guns in the car with their kids while they are out breaking up a fight. I know you are just trolling but this is some pretty dumb sh!t, even for you.
Seems exactly like something Blake would do, yes.

Do you think the cops are f*** psychic or something you racist POS???

easyrider16

Post by easyrider16 »

Oh I didn't realize you knew the guy?

You don't have to be psychic to see children in the car. You do have to be psychic to believe there's a gun in the car when there is literally no evidence of such a thing. At least none that I've seen. If it turns out there was a gun in the car and police had reason to believe there would be a gun in the car, I'll change my stance for sure. But so far I've heard nothing to support that supposition.
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

easyrider16 wrote: Aug 26th, '20, 08:19 Oh I didn't realize you knew the guy?

You don't have to be psychic to see children in the car. You do have to be psychic to believe there's a gun in the car when there is literally no evidence of such a thing. At least none that I've seen. If it turns out there was a gun in the car and police had reason to believe there would be a gun in the car, I'll change my stance for sure. But so far I've heard nothing to support that supposition.
No weapon was recovered. No knife, no bat, no gun, no shank, nothing.
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote: Aug 26th, '20, 08:43
easyrider16 wrote: Aug 26th, '20, 08:19 Oh I didn't realize you knew the guy?

No weapon was recovered. No knife, no bat, no gun, no shank, nothing.
Cops haven't said sh*t.

easyrider16

Post by easyrider16 »

Highway Star wrote: Aug 26th, '20, 09:02Cops haven't said sh*t.
That's telling, isn't it? Normally in a case like this the first thing you hear from police is, "The suspect had a weapon" or "He reached for a weapon" or "Police had reason to believe he was armed." Yet here, we get dead silence.
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

easyrider16 wrote: Aug 26th, '20, 09:51
Highway Star wrote: Aug 26th, '20, 09:02Cops haven't said sh*t.
That's telling, isn't it? Normally in a case like this the first thing you hear from police is, "The suspect had a weapon" or "He reached for a weapon" or "Police had reason to believe he was armed." Yet here, we get dead silence.
The psychic police were out on vacation.