Kyle Rittenhouse shooting (Kenosha WI)

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Kyle Rittenhouse shooting (Kenosha WI)

Post by Highway Star »

This is the most detailed video sequence I've seen so far of the shootings last night (NSFL):

https://www.reddit.com/r/ActualPublicFr ... quence_of/

Red shirt guy shot in head first, seen here:

https://twitter.com/zerosum24/status/12 ... 4007663622

WI law on self defense:

https://docs.legis.wisconsin.gov/statut ... 939/III/48

Rittenhouse turned himself in:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 90326.html

EDIT 8/29/20: MUST READ

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/The ... 5-2362796/
Last edited by Highway Star on Aug 29th, '20, 19:16, edited 1 time in total.
"I'M YELLING BECAUSE YOU DID SOMETHING COOL!" - Humpty Dumpty

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I am one of the coolest people on the internet..." - Highway Star

"I have a tiny penis...." - C-Rex

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
easyrider16
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Re: Kyle Rittenhouse shooting (Kenosha WI)

Post by easyrider16 »

"The actor may not intentionally use force which is intended or likely to cause death or great bodily harm unless the actor reasonably believes that such force is necessary to prevent imminent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself."

This is going to be where he has the problem. Looks like he was being chased by one person who threw something at him and missed by a pretty good margin, then he turns (falls?) and shoots. Hard to get a good perspective from the video, though. I'm thinking a jury is going to have a really hard time reconciling some punk kid coming to a protest armed with an assault rifle with a self defense argument when the other party didn't have a gun. But you know, it was sort of an angry mob, so maybe the kid will get off.
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

easyrider16 wrote: Aug 26th, '20, 15:37 "The actor may not intentionally use force which is intended or likely to cause death or great bodily harm unless the actor reasonably believes that such force is necessary to prevent imminent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself."

This is going to be where he has the problem. Looks like he was being chased by one person who threw something at him and missed by a pretty good margin, then he turns (falls?) and shoots. Hard to get a good perspective from the video, though. I'm thinking a jury is going to have a really hard time reconciling some punk kid coming to a protest armed with an assault rifle with a self defense argument when the other party didn't have a gun. But you know, it was sort of an angry mob, so maybe the kid will get off.
Yeah he was just jogging away from the psychopath for his health and was in no real danger. :roll:

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

Highway Star wrote: Aug 26th, '20, 17:22
easyrider16 wrote: Aug 26th, '20, 15:37 "The actor may not intentionally use force which is intended or likely to cause death or great bodily harm unless the actor reasonably believes that such force is necessary to prevent imminent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself."

Yeah he was just jogging away from the psychopath for his health and was in no real danger. :roll:
Just casually jogging away from the child sex offender. :shock:

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/12 ... 5548739587

https://twitter.com/ChiefTrumpster/stat ... 9205353472

Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

Reddit is absolutely assblasted over this, THE SALT IS REAL.

Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

NYT finally gets out of bed and does some work.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1298 ... 63809.html

deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

You couldn't possibly look any dumber than defending the sanity of having a 17 year old child driving from 21 miles away to play policeman.

You couldn't possibly look dumber than defending a civilian militia no matter what their age to defend property other than their own.

These asshats are not professionally trained in engagement of criminals or de-escalation of violence. No matter how good their intentions are of stopping scum looters, they are NOT the answer.

No

Just f*** no

Seriously, how dumb are you?

Tell us about the town you live in highwaystar. How engaged are you civically in your community?

Heaven forbid your town has a looting problem someday. If it happens, do you want some 17 year old GI Joe from 21 miles away to show up to help?

If you do, you're 100% retarded.

The results of allowing untrained people to get in involved in law enforcement speak for themselves after this incident.
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

deadheadskier wrote: Aug 27th, '20, 21:47 You couldn't possibly look any dumber than defending the sanity of having a 17 year old child driving from 21 miles away to play policeman.

You couldn't possibly look dumber than defending a civilian militia no matter what their age to defend property other than their own.

These asshats are not professionally trained in engagement of criminals or de-escalation of violence. No matter how good their intentions are of stopping scum looters, they are NOT the answer.

No

Just f*** no

Seriously, how dumb are you?

Tell us about the town you live in highwaystar. How engaged are you civically in your community?

Heaven forbid your town has a looting problem someday. If it happens, do you want some 17 year old GI Joe from 21 miles away to show up to help?

If you do, you're 100% retarded.

The results of allowing untrained people to get in involved in law enforcement speak for themselves after this incident.
Whew lad. So are you denouncing the clearly trained upstanding 17 year who beat 3 hardened convicted criminals - in a fight for his life?

So we need the cops now? Huh. Good to know where the goalposts are today.

Clown world.
Last edited by Highway Star on Aug 28th, '20, 10:48, edited 1 time in total.

deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

When did I ever say we don't need cops?

And yes, I'm denouncing the clearly UNtrained 17 year old.

I don't support looters. They're committing a crime and should be arrested.

I also don't support civilian militias as the means to stop those crimes; especially 17 year olds.

You apparently do
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

deadheadskier wrote: Aug 28th, '20, 06:03 When did I ever say we don't need cops?

And yes, I'm denouncing the clearly UNtrained 17 year old.

I don't support looters. They're committing a crime and should be arrested.

I also don't support civilian militias as the means to stop those crimes; especially 17 year olds.

You apparently do
You support political groups that have been trying to defund or abolish the police, loudly for months, and for years prior to that. You've made anti-police statements on here and defined your bias.

You support groups who waste police resources enabling criminals to run rampant in the streets looting, burning and assaulting people.

I support the rights of self defense for citizens of any age. Kyle had every right to be on those streets as someone peacefully protesting the looting going on in the area and offering to render medical aide as needed. He had EMT training (lifeguard), police program training and advanced firearm training. Probably better trained than 99% of civilians.
Last edited by Highway Star on Aug 28th, '20, 13:24, edited 1 time in total.

deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

Woah woah woah

While I have called for better police training, I have never said defund the police.

There was a curfew. The looters shouldn't have been there. The militia shouldn't have been there. Even application of the law is how things work in a civilized society.

Young Kyle was there illegally. He was breaking curfew. He was illegally in possession of a gun. He left the scene of a crime.

Even without that, cop camp isn't enough training for a civilian to deescalate a mob scene.

You are on the wrong side of this situation 100%. The fact that the people he shot were bad people does not change that in any way, shape or form.
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

deadheadskier wrote: Aug 28th, '20, 07:51 Woah woah woah

While I have called for better police training, I have never said defund the police.

There was a curfew. The looters shouldn't have been there. The militia shouldn't have been there. Even application of the law is how things work in a civilized society.

Young Kyle was there illegally. He was breaking curfew. He was illegally in possession of a gun. He left the scene of a crime.

Even without that, cop camp isn't enough training for a civilian to deescalate a mob scene.

You are on the wrong side of this situation 100%. The fact that the people he shot were bad people does not change that in any way, shape or form.
LOL. Such a shitbird.

deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

You've got nothing HWS

It's been interesting to watch over the years. Once just a juvenile troll. Now completely devolved into a mental case.

Would not surprise me one bit to see you ending up institutionalized at the rate you are going.

Get help