Kyle Rittenhouse shooting (Kenosha WI)

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Re: Kyle Rittenhouse shooting (Kenosha WI)

Post by Highway Star »

deadheadskier wrote: Aug 28th, '20, 08:08 You've got nothing HWS

It's been interesting to watch over the years. Once just a juvenile troll. Now completely devolved into a mental case.

Would not surprise me one bit to see you ending up institutionalized at the rate you are going.

Get help
You mad bro? :barebutt: :banana: :barebutt: :banana:

Your moral equivalency arguments. LOL.

You f*** piece of sh*t commie.
Last edited by Highway Star on Aug 28th, '20, 09:48, edited 1 time in total.
"I'M YELLING BECAUSE YOU DID SOMETHING COOL!" - Humpty Dumpty

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I am one of the coolest people on the internet..." - Highway Star

"I have a tiny penis...." - C-Rex

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

In case anyone wants to know how to NOT get shot by cops, do like in this video:

https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/202 ... 5650147002

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
deadheadskier
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by deadheadskier »

Lol

Okay mr badass in favor of vigilant law enforcement practices by militias on public property.

The court of law doesn't agree with you. We have licensed law enforcement for a reason sh*t.
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

Anyone remember this assclown?

Pepperidge Farm remembers.

Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

I think part of why the left is SOOOO butthurt over this incident is that it's a taste of what REALLY happens when no police are around and good people are prepared. One 17 year old Trump supporter literally fought off an entire mob of armed criminals. That doesn't bode well for them in CW2.
Last edited by Highway Star on Aug 28th, '20, 11:43, edited 1 time in total.

deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

I don't see the left butthurt. Certainly upset that the Kenosha PD allowed it to happen instead of enforcing the curfew with EVERYONE. That gross negligence resulted in two people dying.

You want to celebrate this kid as some sort of martyr, go ahead and look like an idiot.

As for civil war 2? Got your costume picked out?

I bet you want it to happen though because you're mentally ill.
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

Martyr? Kyle is a hero. He'll probably be a Governor or Senator one day.

daytripper
Wanted Poster

Post by daytripper »

deadheadskier wrote: Aug 28th, '20, 11:28 I don't see the left butthurt. Certainly upset that the Kenosha PD allowed it to happen instead of enforcing the curfew with EVERYONE. That gross negligence resulted in two people dying.

You want to celebrate this kid as some sort of martyr, go ahead and look like an idiot.

As for civil war 2? Got your costume picked out?

I bet you want it to happen though because you're mentally ill.
You make yourself look like an idiot by responding. You do realize that you are reacting exactly how HS wants you to???
deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

That would be assuming that HWS is the cute little troll he's always been.

No longer the case. Been fully radicalized by a never-ending appetite for Alex Jones type fantasy media. He's gone straight Cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs.

If I were a family member or friend of his, I'd be seriously concerned
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

deadheadskier wrote: Aug 28th, '20, 12:11 That would be assuming that HWS is the cute little troll he's always been.

No longer the case. Been fully radicalized by a never-ending appetite for Alex Jones type fantasy media. He's gone straight Cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs.

If I were a family member or friend of his, I'd be seriously concerned
Did you make your own tinfoil hat or did the Chinese send you it?

Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

Ever consider that criminals make poor decisions...?

Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

Too soon?

Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

Way too soon.

Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

Finally something from the defense.

https://www.scribd.com/document/4740273 ... se-8-28-20