Who IS the MASTER DEBATER

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Who IS the MASTER DEBATER

Post by Highway Star »

My money's on Boe Jiden.

He's been in his top-secret sub-basement training with Cocoa Puff for the last 6 weeks.

His skills are honed to a razor's edge.

The hard drugs help too.
"I'M YELLING BECAUSE YOU DID SOMETHING COOL!" - Humpty Dumpty

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I am one of the coolest people on the internet..." - Highway Star

"I have a tiny penis...." - C-Rex

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
easyrider16
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Re: Who IS the MASTER DEBATER

Post by easyrider16 »

I don't know but this will be a comedy show either way. Can't believe the leader of the free world is down to these two clowns.
brownman
Postinator

Post by brownman »

Smart money is on Chris Wallace 8)

If Biden stammers, and Magoo mocks him to his face, it could get ugly.
" Here Donald .. let me loan you $750 "

:Toast
Forever .. Goat Path
daytripper
Wanted Poster

Post by daytripper »

It's gonna be funny to watch, but I bet at the end I will be kinda embarrassed to be an American. If those two are the best we can get we should all be embarrassed.
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

daytripper wrote: Sep 29th, '20, 09:54 It's gonna be funny to watch, but I bet at the end I will be kinda embarrassed to be an American. If those two are the best we can get we should all be embarrassed.
Would like to see Biden follow Reagan's approach to Carter ala There You Go Again

I'll be sleeping though so ya'll enjoy!
WeekendWarrior
Beginner On Rentals

Post by WeekendWarrior »

60% of us are numb to Trump’s 3rd grade vocabulary and incessant lying.

And 40% of us will be ignoring the substance and will instead be obsessed with the effects of Biden’s stutter.

It's all so f*cked up.
yiddle on da fiddle
Powderhound

Post by yiddle on da fiddle »

...and all the very while?.. you JUST...CANT...LOOK....AWAY....which is likely even more pitiful than your stats assessment
spanky
Site Admin

Post by spanky »

f*** the debate. I’m going skiing!
Never argue with idiots. They will bring you down to their level, then overwhelm you with their experience.

"I have noticed that when you post, you often say more about yourself than the topic you chose to speak about." -The Suit
brownman
Postinator

Post by brownman »

Go for it :Toast
Curious .. What's the active capacity of that Schuss Haus down by you ?
Pat Paulson out 8)

:Toast
Forever .. Goat Path
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

Honestly I feel sorry for Biden. It's straight up elder abuse to make him do this, but the DNC has no morals. I sincerely hope he doesn't stroke out with all the drugs they had to pump him with to make him coherent for this.

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

Oh god.

Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

CHRIS WALLACE IS ON THE ROPES.

Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

THIS IS INSANE

Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

Highway Star wrote: Sep 29th, '20, 20:16 CHRIS WALLACE IS ON THE ROPES.
Chris Wallace should simply tell Trump that if he can’t abide by the agreed upon rules of the debate, he will walk off. Treat him like the infantile person he is.
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

Brutal.