Hunter Biden Smokes Crack with Hoe, Gets Fat Stacks of Cash

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
easyrider16
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Re: Hunter Biden Smokes Crack with Hoe, Gets Fat Stacks of Cash

Post by easyrider16 »

It amazes me that Trump people are so caught up with Biden's son being hired by private companies and then assuming he was using his influence to garner favors with his father, while Trump actually has business dealing in multiple foreign countries like China and Russia and yet gee, there's no danger there of that influencing his decisions... give me a break. If you Trump supporters were really concerned about corruption, you wouldn't support Trump. All you care about is getting some dirt on your enemy. It's pretty sad.
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

easyrider16 wrote: Oct 22nd, '20, 07:33 It amazes me that Trump people are so caught up with Biden's son being hired by private companies and then assuming he was using his influence to garner favors with his father, while Trump actually has business dealing in multiple foreign countries like China and Russia and yet gee, there's no danger there of that influencing his decisions... give me a break. If you Trump supporters were really concerned about corruption, you wouldn't support Trump. All you care about is getting some dirt on your enemy. It's pretty sad.
Consulting firms using their connections to sell work and generate sales is basically the American way. Why is this news?
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

Trump: Rich before going into Politics, lost money being in Politics

Biden and Every Other f*** Swamp Dwelling Asshoe: ?????
"I'M YELLING BECAUSE YOU DID SOMETHING COOL!" - Humpty Dumpty

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I am one of the coolest people on the internet..." - Highway Star

"I have a tiny penis...." - C-Rex

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

Even the rats are trying to avoid going down with the ship...

https://twitter.com/JordanChariton/stat ... 0355359744

Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

Shame is, if this is legit, no one will listen. This administration has cried wolf and lied to our faces for years. No one’s listening anymore, not even Barr.
easyrider16

Post by easyrider16 »

Bobulinksi seems credible. I find the timing of it all a bit suspicious. If these were concerns he had, why wait until now to bring them up? Why not closer to when it was actually happening? In any case, there is probably truth to the notion that Biden's family is leveraging the name to make money from foreign businesses. If what they are paying for is an opportunity to meet and for influence, that's a big grey area in terms of legality. I've read that political consultants can make big money on the side by arranging meetings between the politicians they represent and private entities. Lobbying firms do this sort of thing regularly, arranging fundraisers or what not sponsored by entities that want to buy influence. It's dirty but not necessarily illegal. Obviously if there's quid pro quo in terms of money in exchange for favors and/or policy, then it's bribery. So far, I haven't seen evidence of that.

In any case, I would find it hard to believe that any politician that's been in Washington as long as Biden has would not have participated in something like this kind of money for influence pedaling at some point. It's definitely an illustration of why we need better campaign finance laws, and maybe even term limits. I wish we had a better choice of candidates. But if you're going to compare corruption report cards, I'd say Trump in four years has had more corruption in his administration than Biden had in his many decades of public life. Just look at all the Trump associates who were indicted, the cabinet members who resigned in disgrace over corruption charges, the mar-a-lago membership stuff, etc.
yiddle on da fiddle
Powderhound

Post by yiddle on da fiddle »

a WHOLE lot...of ASSumption here. DO try and let DJT's three pointer resonate thru again..."ive done more...in 47 months......than YOU have done..in 47 years..". Couldnt be more spot on
easyrider16

Post by easyrider16 »

Yeah, I agree, Trump has done more corruption in 47 months than Biden has in 47 years.
Guy in Shorts

Post by Guy in Shorts »

Love the fact that we have a president that can't be bought. The system of federal whistleblowers ensures that all his actions become public. Least corrupt would the most accurate label.
If my words did glow with the gold of sunshine.
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

Guy in Shorts wrote: Oct 24th, '20, 08:43 Love the fact that we have a president that can't be bought. The system of federal whistleblowers ensures that all his actions become public. Least corrupt would the most accurate label.
Per the NYT reports on his tax returns, there are at least 400 million reasons why that is not accurate.
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
asher2789
Double Diamond Skidder

Post by asher2789 »

hunter biden is not running for president.

this whole laptop nothingburger is a conspiracy cooked up by totally trustworthy stephen bannon, rudy guiliani, a legally blind computer repair shop owner who's biased towards trump, a ghostwriting "journalist" who doesn't want their name on what would be a career defining story if it were true, and instead the name of some right wing social media influencer is on the article. they want a HER EMAILS type of conspiracy theory muddling in the minds of low IQ voters, thinking that it worked so good in 2016 (after years upon years of never ending investigations of hillary leading to no charges) that voters will magically buy the same lies again.

sounds totally legitimate!!! god these low IQ deplorables would buy the brooklyn bridge if trump said it was for sale...

lets talk about the TWO HUNDRED AND TWENTY THOUSAND DEAD AMERICANS.