Biden Presidency

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
deadheadskier
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Biden Presidency

Post by deadheadskier »

Great opening message spoken with grace, inclusiveness and class by both President elect Joe Biden and Vice President elect Kamala Harris.

May they rise to the challenges we face and guide us to greater compromise and prosperity as a nation. ✌️
Guy in Shorts

Re: Biden Presidency

Post by Guy in Shorts »

The independent voters of this country have made their choice picking a new leader. Watched Saturday in what was billed as his most important speech ever. Good short address following a hard fought battle. Biden ranks down there with Bush for speaker presentation. To quote our new President-Elect. "Never been anything we've been not able to do."

May he rise to the challenges we face and and guide us to greater compromise and prosperity as a nation or until Kamala takes the helm.
If my words did glow with the gold of sunshine.
easyrider16

Post by easyrider16 »

Love that optimism, GIS. Legislatively, I think Biden's successfulness will depend largely on who ends up controlling the Senate. If it's Republicans, McConnel is going to block just about anything major, just as he did under Obama. But I'm sure we'll see many if not most of Trump's executive orders cancelled or rolled back. We will likely see more of a comprehensive national strategy on Covid, although by the time he gets in office and implements it I imagine it will have been too late to make much of a difference.

As a friend of mine recently said, "I'm looking forward to hating the President only a normal amount."
Bigjohnski
Double Diamond Skidder

Post by Bigjohnski »

Biden post 2 replies. PATHETIC
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

Non-controversial = no debate and, as you posted elsewhere, he’s not even officially President-elect yet.
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
easyrider16

Post by easyrider16 »

So a lot of Biden's recent picks are really highlighting divisions in the Democrat party. He sure is picking a lot of moderates and the progressive wing of the Democratic party doesn't like it one bit. How long until the AOCs of the party start calling Biden a DINO?
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

easyrider16 wrote: Nov 25th, '20, 07:34 So a lot of Biden's recent picks are really highlighting divisions in the Democrat party. He sure is picking a lot of moderates and the progressive wing of the Democratic party doesn't like it one bit. How long until the AOCs of the party start calling Biden a DINO?
This election was by no means a repudiation of moderation.

Nothing more than hubris.
Bigjohnski
Double Diamond Skidder

Post by Bigjohnski »

Biden’s a fraud. Period
Bigjohnski
Double Diamond Skidder

Post by Bigjohnski »

Yawn 🥱
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Bigjohnski wrote: Nov 27th, '20, 18:08Yawn 🥱
Seriously! Another day, another dismissal.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/federa ... procedures
A federal appeals court dismissed a lawsuit by the Trump campaign over Pennsylvania's voting procedures on Friday, paving the way for the issue to escalate all the way up to the Supreme Court.
The three judges on the panel were all appointed by Republican presidents.
Edit: Oh and the Republican writing the dismissal? Appointed by Trump.
Bigjohnski
Double Diamond Skidder

Post by Bigjohnski »

Obviously you didn’t see the Gettysburg hearings

CNN won’t show it to you democrats because it shines a light on all of the voter fraud in PA
skidogg
Poster Child Poster

Post by skidogg »

there was no fraud in pa
fast is cool.
Faster is cooler. bring back the dis
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Bigjohnski wrote: Nov 28th, '20, 10:56 Obviously you didn’t see the Gettysburg hearings

CNN won’t show it to you democrats because it shines a light on all of the voter fraud in PA
I had a Giuliani joke, but it lost its appeal.
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

Bigjohnski wrote: Nov 28th, '20, 10:56 Obviously you didn’t see the Gettysburg hearings

Gee...all that fraud and they couldn't produce any of it in court.
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Bigjohnski
Double Diamond Skidder

Post by Bigjohnski »

Bubba wrote: Nov 28th, '20, 12:25

Gee...all that fraud and they couldn't produce any of it in court.
Stay clueless, ignorant and uninformed