MTG - Marjorie Taylor Greene

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
ANGUS
Slalom Racer

Re: MTG - Marjorie Taylor Greene

Post by ANGUS »

easyrider16 wrote: Mar 19th, '21, 10:23
daytripper wrote:
throbster wrote: Mar 19th, '21, 07:58 Speaking of crackpots, why isn't AOC staging photos at the border to protest kids in cages?
Not an issue anymore. It was only bad when trump was doing it.
Maybe because Biden changed the policy instead of trying to ignore the problem? He also seems to be trying to direct resources to alleviate the problem, whereas Trump didn't really seem to do much or care. I'm not saying Biden is doing a great job or anything, but if you think Trump's handling of this situation is the same as how Biden is approaching it, you're not living in reality.
The B man is having elder issues. I can only hope you have seeds started and can be self reliant. We are in for a bad ride.
brownman
Postinator

Post by brownman »

Nice 100 mile fence 45 started with all them pesos.

Angus, you'd be tripping too if you got handed that plate ful of dereliction, ignorant neglect and whatever the last 4 yrs were. Joe still standing. Tripped over saucerboy.. Should get bonus points for nice recovery.

This Taylor chick is dumber than even Palin.
Didn't think that was possible.

:Toast
Forever .. Goat Path
daytripper
Wanted Poster

Post by daytripper »

brownman wrote: Mar 19th, '21, 19:39 Nice 100 mile fence 45 started with all them pesos.

Angus, you'd be tripping too if you got handed that plate ful of dereliction, ignorant neglect and whatever the last 4 yrs were. Joe still standing. Tripped over saucerboy.. Should get bonus points for nice recovery.

This Taylor chick is dumber than even Palin.
Didn't think that was possible.

:Toast
Agreed on MTG, she is just as bat sh*t crazy as AOC.
easyrider16
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by easyrider16 »

Oh she's way worse than AOC. AOC has political ideas that I disagree with, but they are at least legitimate ideas. MTG posted that Jewish space lasers started wild fires. That's a different level of batsh!t crazy.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk