did biden win a fair and honest election? yes or no if your hedging thats a no
i'm a yes
fast is cool.
Faster is cooler. bring back the dis
daytripper
Wanted Poster

Re: election

Post by daytripper »

Of course he did. Even if you didn't want Biden to win, he did. It's time to move on, for both sides.
K42
Green Skidder

Post by K42 »

Yes.
boston_e
Postaholic

Post by boston_e »

With all of the voter suppression efforts put forth by the republicans, I'm not sure it was fair, but Biden won for sure.
Don't Killington Pico
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

boston_e wrote: Feb 4th, '21, 09:01 With all of the voter suppression efforts put forth by the republicans, I'm not sure it was fair, but Biden won for sure.
You referring to PA? Where Republicans said mail in ballots can't be counted until the day of the general election and then said those mail in ballots are not valid votes?
deadheadskier
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by deadheadskier »

Well Ted Cruz somehow now thinks the election was legitimate and Trump's behavior post election was poor. So, I guess that means we did have a fair election.

Not sure what donor told him to change his tune from refusing to certify the results on 1/6.
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

This is a fairly long read but one that's very worthwhile in understanding how this election/count unfolded as it did, with a bipartisan effort to maintain and preserve the integrity of the process whichever way it went.

The Secret History of the Shadow Campaign That Saved the 2020 Election

https://time.com/5936036/secret-2020-el ... d=31816796
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

deadheadskier wrote: Feb 4th, '21, 12:55 Well Ted Cruz somehow now thinks the election was legitimate and Trump's behavior post election was poor. So, I guess that means we did have a fair election.

Not sure what donor told him to change his tune from refusing to certify the results on 1/6.
Quite a few donors have withdrawn their support of any members that voted against certification.