Post by Bubba »

The fallout begins...

Texas power company seeks bankruptcy protection after storm

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/texas ... d=msedgdhp
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Bigjohnski
Double Diamond Skidder

Re: Texas electricity

Post by Bigjohnski »

Texas now has the Biden illegals to deal with now.

They must hate the Big Guy Biden
ANGUS
Slalom Racer

Post by ANGUS »

Bigjohnski wrote: Mar 13th, '21, 14:12 Texas now has the Biden illegals to deal with now.

I always thought illegals were subject to open season with no limit. The 5.56 law . If you're trespassing. You are a free target. If you are an illegal immigrant you are worth more points. No need to bring to the checking station. Just throw them in the outdoor furnace. I guess you could taxidermy them. I personally don't like to see them on the wall.
skidogg
Poster Child Poster

Post by skidogg »

ANGUS wrote: Mar 13th, '21, 19:44
Bigjohnski wrote: Mar 13th, '21, 14:12 Texas now has the Biden illegals to deal with now.

I always thought illegals were subject to open season with no limit. The 5.56 law . If you're trespassing. You are a free target. If you are an illegal immigrant you are worth more points. No need to bring to the checking station. Just throw them in the outdoor furnace. I guess you could taxidermy them. I personally don't like to see them on the wall.
your an ass
fast is cool.
Faster is cooler. bring back the dis
Bigjohnski
Double Diamond Skidder

Post by Bigjohnski »

All wearing Biden let us in tee shirts
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

I have an idea. Let’s electrify the wall Trump built. Oh...wait.......
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
easyrider16
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by easyrider16 »

Is Texas vying for 3rd world country status or what? With this power outage, dropping the mask mandate, and voter suppression, they're really making a run at it.

@ANGUS - demonstrating once again that you are not a responsible gun owner by again threatening to shoot people.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

easyrider16 wrote: Mar 16th, '21, 06:30 Is Texas vying for 3rd world country status or what? With this power outage, dropping the mask mandate, and voter suppression, they're really making a run at it.
The voter bills are for real. I think the Dems are sleeping at the wheel.
easyrider16

Post by easyrider16 »

Here's to hoping that many of them get struck down by the courts.

ANGUS
Slalom Racer

Post by ANGUS »

easyrider16 wrote: Mar 16th, '21, 06:30 Is Texas vying for 3rd world country status or what? With this power outage, dropping the mask mandate, and voter suppression, they're really making a run at it.

@ANGUS - demonstrating once again that you are not a responsible gun owner by again threatening to shoot people.

So if a trespasser enters my posted property? If I confront them and fear for my life? I have no right to use deadly force? Are you familiar with the castle doctrine? On a good day it might be 30 minutes before an officer arrives. At night could be an hour. By that time myself and my neighbors will have taken care of any issues. We have very little crime in this part of NH. Everyone carries. Even the old retired teacher lady down the road. Texas ranchers are over run on a daily basis by illegals. Illegals ruin fences and smuggle across private property. If people want to enter this country they can follow proper legal channels. No excuses. No trespassing. No illegal immigration.
skidogg
Poster Child Poster

Post by skidogg »

ANGUS wrote: Mar 16th, '21, 15:57

So if a trespasser enters my posted property? If I confront them and fear for my life? I have no right to use deadly force? Are you familiar with the castle doctrine? On a good day it might be 30 minutes before an officer arrives. At night could be an hour. By that time myself and my neighbors will have taken care of any issues. We have very little crime in this part of NH. Everyone carries. Even the old retired teacher lady down the road. Texas ranchers are over run on a daily basis by illegals. Illegals ruin fences and smuggle across private property. If people want to enter this country they can follow proper legal channels. No excuses. No trespassing. No illegal immigration.
you should find some ofter fantasy to wack off to
fast is cool.
Faster is cooler. bring back the dis
easyrider16

Post by easyrider16 »

ANGUS wrote:

I am familiar with the castle doctrine. Allow me to familiarize you with NH law. You can only use deadly force, to wit, a gun, when you or someone else's life is in danger, or if you are trying to prevent someone from committing rape, kidnapping, felony, or burglery when that person is likely to use unlawful force.

Do you know what is not an authorized use of deadly force under NH law? Shooting someone who is trying to enter the United States illegally, or shooting someone for merely trespassing on your property. So when you threaten to do that, you are threatening to commit an illegal act with your guns. This makes you an irresponsible gun owner.

deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

ANGUS wrote: Mar 16th, '21, 15:57

So you were given your gun back?
Bigjohnski
Double Diamond Skidder

Post by Bigjohnski »

Bubba wrote: Mar 15th, '21, 09:33 I have an idea. Let’s electrify the wall Trump built. Oh...wait.......
The Pelosi wall surrounding our capital dips sh hit?
Mister Moose
Level 10K poster

Post by Mister Moose »

Bubba wrote: Mar 15th, '21, 09:33 I have an idea. Let’s electrify the wall Trump built. Oh...wait.......
So you're saying you supported blocking wall funding, and now belittle that it isn't complete?

Or that now you've pivoted to supporting the wall?