Face Mask / Covering

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
throbster
Postaholic

Re: Face Mask / Covering

Post by throbster »

G-smashed wrote: Feb 28th, '21, 17:04 No, Throbster and Fat John are just assholes who purposely post their f*** up views on the chatter forum.. They deserve the K-zone death penalty.
Where are you moderators?
Have another beer or three, snowflake
I get all the news I need from the weather report

- Simon and Garfunkel
asher2789
Double Diamond Skidder

Post by asher2789 »

throbster wrote: Feb 28th, '21, 17:24
G-smashed wrote: Feb 28th, '21, 17:04 No, Throbster and Fat John are just assholes who purposely post their f*** up views on the chatter forum.. They deserve the K-zone death penalty.
Have another beer or three, snowflake
always entertains me that the people most prepared for say, a zombie outbreak, or obama coming to get your guns - don't take simple precautions like wearing a face mask during a pandemic, because of their "right" to infect others and their "right" to believe in conspiracies and falsehoods if it makes them feel good.
asher2789
Double Diamond Skidder

Post by asher2789 »

agreed. its embarrassing being this stupid. anyone who still supports trump after the insurrection is anti-american and a traitor. you support someone who instigated a coup. what the f*** is wrong with you? yet you whine when someone like kap takes a knee during the pledge because you jerk off to the flag? its so gross, the faux-patriotism of these types.
asher2789
Double Diamond Skidder

Post by asher2789 »

to the original poster, i like the face masks i get from uniqlo, ill pair them with a typical neck gaiter of varying thickness depending on the temperature, or no second mask if its warm. the neck gaiter isnt for covid, just to keep my neck warm. its made of a quick drying material, has three layers, comes in a bunch of sizes and it has a vertical center seam which seems to help keep the fabric away from my mouth.

https://www.uniqlo.com/us/en/page/featu ... mmask.html

as a side note, this company's base layers are the sh*t. stupid cheap too, theyre on sale if you can find your size. and no, i don't work for them.
Bigjohnski
Double Diamond Skidder

Post by Bigjohnski »

newpylong1 wrote: Feb 28th, '21, 16:06
Bigjohnski wrote: Feb 28th, '21, 12:03
ski wrote: Feb 27th, '21, 07:29
throbster wrote: Feb 27th, '21, 07:07 Covid doesn't transmit outdoors
The earth is flat
Man never walked on the Moon
9-11 was a hoax
Trump won the election
And we just had a free and fair election.
I am sure there is treatment available to help with your condition.
Nothing wrong with me pal. Must be you Seek help
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

Bigjohnski wrote: Feb 28th, '21, 22:11
throbster wrote: Feb 27th, '21, 07:07 Covid doesn't transmit outdoors
The earth is flat
9-11 was a hoax
Trump won the election
If you have evidence, please post it in the Political Forum. I’m sure Rudy Giuliani, Mike Lindell, Sidney Powell and others would be grateful. We’ll be happy to send them your findings. Either way, please keep your stupid election BS out of Chatter. Thanks for your cooperation.

Bill Barr out.
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
throbster
Postaholic

Post by throbster »

asher2789 wrote: Feb 28th, '21, 18:04
agreed. its embarrassing being this stupid. anyone who still supports trump after the insurrection is anti-american and a traitor. you support someone who instigated a coup. what the f*** is wrong with you? yet you whine when someone like kap takes a knee during the pledge because you jerk off to the flag? its so gross, the faux-patriotism of these types.
Seriously Karen? So much anger. :bang :chill

I am against the cancel culture, but what is the point of moderators if they let Karen post sh*t like this?

- Simon and Garfunkel
yiddle on da fiddle
Powderhound

Post by yiddle on da fiddle »

YUP!.... this faux chica is a veritable legend in her (?) own mind. Northampton is missing one of their very own....
daytripper
Wanted Poster

Post by daytripper »

Bubba wrote: Feb 28th, '21, 22:36

The earth is flat
9-11 was a hoax
Trump won the election
If you have evidence, please post it in the Political Forum. I’m sure Rudy Giuliani, Mike Lindell, Sidney Powell and others would be grateful. We’ll be happy to send them your findings. Either way, please keep your stupid election BS out of Chatter. Thanks for your cooperation.

Bill Barr out.
In all fairness it was ski who brought politics into the discussion.
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

daytripper wrote: Mar 1st, '21, 09:59

Bill Barr out.
In all fairness, I realize that, but one person tends to be nothing more than a repeat offending troll at this point.
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
jimmywilson69
Poster Child Poster

Post by jimmywilson69 »

Its really hard to believe that most people that post on this site are not only adults, but are likely much older than me...
2023-2024

Ski Visits in PA
Roundtop: 12/22,12/23, 1/8, 1/13, 1/14, 1/17 LR, 1/18 LR, 1/19, 1/20, 1/21, 1//22 LR, 1/23 LR, 1/26, 1/29 LR, 2/2 LR, 2/3, 2/4, 2/7 LR, 2/8, 2/9, 2/10, 2/11, 2/15, 2/16 LR, 2/17, 2/18, 2/19 LR, 2/21 LR, 3/8 LR, 3/9, 3/10

Ski Visits in VT
Okemo: 12/8, 2/29, 3/1, 3/2, 3/18
Stowe: 12/9
Killington: 12/10, 2/25, 2/26, 2/27, 3/16, 3/17

Ski Visits in NY
Hunter: 3/15

Total Ski Visits 44

LR = Lunch Runs
asher2789
Double Diamond Skidder

Post by asher2789 »

throbster wrote: Mar 1st, '21, 09:01

I am against the cancel culture, but what is the point of moderators if they let Karen post sh*t like this?
im sick of gun toting yahoos thinking they know a damn thing about patriotism when they refuse to accept the results of an election. they confuse white nationalism with patriotism. it's absolutely sickening. im glad you're offended by my "jerking off to the flag" comment. accurate as f***.
asher2789
Double Diamond Skidder

Post by asher2789 »

yiddle on da fiddle wrote: Mar 1st, '21, 09:58 YUP!.... this faux chica is a veritable legend in her (?) own mind. Northampton is missing one of their very own....
you seem really obsessed with my gender. get a life.
throbster
Postaholic

Post by throbster »

asher2789 wrote: Mar 1st, '21, 14:36
throbster wrote: Mar 1st, '21, 09:01

im sick of gun toting yahoos thinking they know a damn thing about patriotism when they refuse to accept the results of an election. they confuse white nationalism with patriotism. it's absolutely sickening. im glad you're offended by my "jerking off to the flag" comment. accurate as f***.
Says the pussy hat wearing fool who no doubt screamed at the sky when Trump won the first time.

- Simon and Garfunkel
ski
Wanted Poster

Post by ski »

Bubba wrote: Mar 1st, '21, 12:14
daytripper wrote: Mar 1st, '21, 09:59

Bill Barr out.
In all fairness, I realize that, but one person tends to be nothing more than a repeat offending troll at this point.
In all fairness this ignorant post preceded mine
throbster wrote: Feb 27th, '21, 07:07 Covid doesn't transmit outdoors, so anything that keeps the mask nazis from barking at you will do. Find something that is easy to pull up when you are getting in line.
"Fare you well, fare you well
I love you more than words can tell"