The Biden Border Crisis

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
Bigjohnski
Double Diamond Skidder

Re: The Biden Border Crisis

Post by Bigjohnski »

Reinstated?? So you’re saying Biden lost??
throbster
Postaholic

Post by throbster »

Attachments
Border.jpg
Border.jpg (84.92 KiB) Viewed 1526 times
I get all the news I need from the weather report

- Simon and Garfunkel
Bigjohnski
Double Diamond Skidder

Post by Bigjohnski »

44 shootings 56 shot 11 murders in Chicago just this weekend

Stock market crashing over 800 down

Thanks groping Joe and the corrupt democrats.
throbster
Postaholic

Post by throbster »

It's getting worse and worse on the border. Basically a super spreader event like no other. People in cages, yet that little commie twat AOC hasn't done a dramatic photo shoot outside a holding facility. Go figure.

- Simon and Garfunkel
Bigjohnski
Double Diamond Skidder

Post by Bigjohnski »

Biden owns this border disaster

There is no argument against this fact
daytripper
Wanted Poster

Post by daytripper »

throbster wrote: Aug 13th, '21, 11:12 It's getting worse and worse on the border. Basically a super spreader event like no other. People in cages, yet that little commie twat AOC hasn't done a dramatic photo shoot outside a holding facility. Go figure.
So much outrage when the trump admin was doing it but not a peep anymore, but in their defense, they are politicians and being hypocritical is a job requirement.
throbster
Postaholic

Post by throbster »

Trump was fixing the problem after years of Congress doing jack sh*t. Nancy and Chuck fought tooth and nail against funding the wall but Trump built it anyway. Then sleepy comes along and basically puts up a giant welcome sign.

- Simon and Garfunkel
Bigjohnski
Double Diamond Skidder

Post by Bigjohnski »

Trumps wall was SAVING us money. Biden is a clueless idiot
easyrider16
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by easyrider16 »

daytripper wrote: Aug 14th, '21, 12:27
throbster wrote: Aug 13th, '21, 11:12 It's getting worse and worse on the border. Basically a super spreader event like no other. People in cages, yet that little commie twat AOC hasn't done a dramatic photo shoot outside a holding facility. Go figure.
So much outrage when the trump admin was doing it but not a peep anymore, but in their defense, they are politicians and being hypocritical is a job requirement.
I don't think the issue was people in cages. I think the issue was children separated from their parents in cages, wasn't it?
daytripper
Wanted Poster

Post by daytripper »

easyrider16 wrote: Aug 16th, '21, 14:46
I don't think the issue was people in cages. I think the issue was children separated from their parents in cages, wasn't it?
What parents? Parents sent kids to the border by themselves. Regardless, I remember the issue being cages, not separated families.
easyrider16
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by easyrider16 »

I believe Laura Bush sparked the whole thing with this Op Ed piece:

"Opinion: Laura Bush: Separating children from their parents at the border ‘breaks my heart'"
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions ... story.html
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

daytripper wrote: Aug 16th, '21, 15:21
What parents? Parents sent kids to the border by themselves. Regardless, I remember the issue being cages, not separated families.
Imagine how bad things must be for parents to send their children solo to the border. That’s what we should be talking about.
daytripper
Wanted Poster

Post by daytripper »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote: Aug 16th, '21, 15:37
daytripper wrote: Aug 16th, '21, 15:21
Imagine how bad things must be for parents to send their children solo to the border. That’s what we should be talking about.
Yes, it's got to really suck for them, but honestly, that's not my problem. I don't need to talk about it.
Bigjohnski
Double Diamond Skidder

Post by Bigjohnski »

Trumps wall was SAVING us money. Biden is a clueless idiot!!!!
throbster
Postaholic

Post by throbster »

- Simon and Garfunkel