Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
asher2789
Double Diamond Skidder

Re: Covid Impact On Vermont Ski Areas

Post by asher2789 »

Guy in Shorts wrote: Apr 16th, '21, 05:33
asher2789 wrote: Apr 15th, '21, 18:24
tyrolean_skier wrote: Apr 11th, '21, 12:24
ANGUS wrote: Apr 10th, '21, 20:18 This website is full of violators. Fat privileged people in bay 1 posting pics. Completely stupid.
Most of those people hanging out with each other are fully vaccinated like me. Are you vaccinated?
it's a bad look, and its been going on all season waaaaay before anyone besides the elderly in care facilities and health care workers could get vaccinated.

that being said, i think its unlikely that outdoor gatherings with distance - mask or not - are unlikely to spread covid.
Love being one of those fat privileged jaded locals that hangs in Bay 1 for the season. Thanks for the glowing reviews. We even had unmasked singing and dancing going last Saturday.

IMG_0943.jpg
don't know why you're responding to me, i never called you fat (an insult i find extremely inappropriate to use on anyone, body shaming aint cool) or privileged.

its still a bad look to be hanging out in crowds unmasked without distance, even outside.
DES
Slalom Racer

Post by DES »

I'm not speaking for GIS, but I doubt he's responding directly to you, asher2789 (as far as I could tell, and with my previous reply, it was in reply to a post from another person).
Bigjohnski
Double Diamond Skidder

Post by Bigjohnski »

A bad look is in our White House
asher2789
Double Diamond Skidder

Post by asher2789 »

Bigjohnski wrote: Apr 17th, '21, 17:40 A bad look is in our White House
not a fan of corporate democrats myself (more of a bernie fan), but biden looks pretty nice in those aviators. anybody looks better than that puckered orange asshole with sh*t spewing out of it.
throbster
Postaholic

Post by throbster »

asher2789 wrote: Apr 17th, '21, 22:43
not a fan of corporate democrats myself (more of a bernie fan), but biden looks pretty nice in those aviators. anybody looks better than that puckered orange asshole with sh*t spewing out of it.
Attachments
Screenshot_20210418-082618.png
Screenshot_20210418-082618.png (760.13 KiB) Viewed 428 times
I get all the news I need from the weather report

- Simon and Garfunkel
asher2789
Double Diamond Skidder

Post by asher2789 »

People who attach their sense of masculinity to a f*** politician are extremely pathetic and insecure, nice try.

I’m a lesbian who doesn’t give a flying f*** about gender standards, so my legs look the same but my underwear is black.
deadheadskier
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by deadheadskier »

throbster wrote: Apr 18th, '21, 07:27
Anyone who still supports Trump now is either:

A. A total moron and a mark
B. An immoral Ahole like him
C. Both

You don't have to like or support Biden, but still supporting the biggest idiot to ever occupy the Whitehouse is a horrible look
hillbangin
Wanted Poster

Post by hillbangin »

deadheadskier wrote:
throbster wrote: Apr 18th, '21, 07:27
Anyone who still supports Trump now is either:

A. A total moron and a mark
B. An immoral Ahole like him
C. Both

You don't have to like or support Biden, but still supporting the biggest idiot to ever occupy the Whitehouse is a horrible look
Trump or Jimmy Carter?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

skidogg
Poster Child Poster

Post by skidogg »

some folks like to root for a loser
fast is cool.
Faster is cooler. bring back the dis
Bigjohnski
Double Diamond Skidder

Post by Bigjohnski »

Asher is gender confused
Bigjohnski
Double Diamond Skidder

Post by Bigjohnski »

Dead weight skier. Anyone who supports groping lying fraud Joe Biden is an idiot
Humpty Dumpty
Post Office

Post by Humpty Dumpty »

asher2789 wrote: Apr 18th, '21, 09:15 People who attach their sense of masculinity to a f*** politician are extremely pathetic and insecure, nice try.

I’m a lesbian who doesn’t give a flying f*** about gender standards, so my legs look the same but my underwear is black.
So you have hairy legs like the above picture? That's just plain gross. Can't imagine what your nether region looks like. Big ol' 60s bush pushing out the sides of your so called panties?
asher2789
Double Diamond Skidder

Post by asher2789 »

Humpty Dumpty wrote: Apr 23rd, '21, 14:51
asher2789 wrote: Apr 18th, '21, 09:15 People who attach their sense of masculinity to a f*** politician are extremely pathetic and insecure, nice try.

So you have hairy legs like the above picture? That's just plain gross. Can't imagine what your nether region looks like. Big ol' 60s bush pushing out the sides of your so called panties?
Bigjohnski wrote: Apr 18th, '21, 18:16 Asher is gender confused
why are you all so obsessed with me? god men are truly pathetic, especially those - like i said before - who attach their masculinity to a politician. sad! pathetic! get a life. :roll:

i dont exist for the pleasure of men. im glad you're repulsed, it makes me proud.
Bigjohnski
Double Diamond Skidder

Post by Bigjohnski »

Sure angry Karen
deadheadskier
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by deadheadskier »

While Asher can certainly defend herself just fine.....

The misogyny and bigotry isn't a good look Humpty and John. (Nor is it a good look for KZ moderators to allow it) Guessing the closest either of you have gotten to a woman in decades is at your local titty bar. Might as well tattoo "loser" on your foreheads if you desire to broadcast that fact so freely.