Covid Impact On Vermont Ski Areas

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
Humpty Dumpty
Post Office

Re: Covid Impact On Vermont Ski Areas

Post by Humpty Dumpty »

deadheadskier wrote: Apr 25th, '21, 08:43 While Asher can certainly defend herself just fine.....

The misogyny and bigotry isn't a good look Humpty and John. (Nor is it a good look for KZ moderators to allow it) Guessing the closest either of you have gotten to a woman in decades is at your local titty bar. Might as well tattoo "loser" on your foreheads if you desire to broadcast that fact so freely.
[ultu/quotore]

Oh crap. The liberal police are here. Go play in your cancel culture, "that hurt my feelings", pussified sandbox. And make sure you wash your dainty, or is it masculine hands, in your transgender bathroom after trying to mess up a legitimate sports team to make a stupid point.

As for assher2789, when she opens her mouth and makes stupid comments, she can expect a broadside tackle from a safety blitz. Even Uncle Jerry would approve.

As for the admins, Spanky, in his defense, is so pussified he barely lets any Humpty posts get thru.

And good point about us not being close to women, going to tittie bars and getting loser tattoos. That's the best you came up with? Why don't you go make me a tye dye shirt I can use to wipe my ass with after I take a four pound dump instead of insulting us.

PS, you must be excited that Jenner freak is running for CA governor. What a trainwreck.

I fart in your general direction, out.
deadheadskier
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by deadheadskier »

Liberal police lol

People used to say the same thing about folks who called out racist jokes Humpty

Looks like I touched a nerve on the not getting laid thing. Only pointing out the obvious
Humpty Dumpty
Post Office

Post by Humpty Dumpty »

deadheadskier wrote: Apr 25th, '21, 11:22 Liberal police lol

People used to say the same thing about folks who called out racist jokes Humpty

Looks like I touched a nerve on the not getting laid thing. Only pointing out the obvious
Hardly a racist or bigoted thing I've said. Just don't have much tolerance for whiners and stupid people.

And as for the getting laid reference...what, are you in some college frat boy competition? And I was thinking about taking your wife for a roll, but then I got a look at her. ummm, eewwww. (there, I took it down to your level.) Now, go back to your antiquing. Or go shave your ballz. It's refreshing.
yiddle on da fiddle
Powderhound

Post by yiddle on da fiddle »

Nah...the ONLY thing you touched?...is the "Applause " sign. Hell..even Jerry would think youre a flaming putz...
deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

Shocking

The always classy yiddle is supportive of attempted insults of a gay person's sexuality.

You boomers are the koolest!
Humpty Dumpty
Post Office

Post by Humpty Dumpty »

deadheadskier wrote: Apr 25th, '21, 16:21 Shocking

The always classy yiddle is supportive of attempted insults of a gay person's sexuality.

You boomers are the koolest!
Nobody insulting her sexuality. We are making fun of the fact that said lesbian admits to openly flouting normally accepted female hygine practices, which in this case is pretty gross. What's wrong with that?

Why don't you sit next to each other at a picnic table while wearing shorts and compare who wears leg hair better? Maybe you could get a thigh rub in.

And who you calling a boomer? I think I can smell your moth ball scented clothes thru the internet. Or is that DrNo?
yiddle on da fiddle
Powderhound

and...shockingly?...DHS actually GETS ONE RIGHT!..( NOT LIKE THATS GONNA HAPPEN AGAIN IN 21/22)
deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

Humpty Dumpty wrote: Apr 25th, '21, 23:13

And who you calling a boomer?
You aren't fooling anyone

Sweet life you have letting your imagination run wild on a female members pubic hair.

Little wonder you've tried to keep your identity secret on here for years.
yiddle on da fiddle
Powderhound

"Little Wonder"..is THAT what you call that...lil wonder?
Attachments
whatsinmypants.jpg
whatsinmypants.jpg (33.36 KiB) Viewed 331 times
Humpty Dumpty
Post Office

Post by Humpty Dumpty »

deadheadskier wrote: Apr 26th, '21, 11:44
Humpty Dumpty wrote: Apr 25th, '21, 23:13

And who you calling a boomer?
You aren't fooling anyone. Ahh, yes I am.

Sweet life you have letting your imagination run wild on a female members pubic hair. Don't know about you, butt I prefer a nicely shorn nether region on a woman. Butt we were discussing her legs dummy. They are not in the pubic region.

Little wonder you've tried to keep your identity secret on here for years. Seems to be working, much to my amusement.
Anything else you would like to discuss here China Cat Sunflower?
yiddle on da fiddle
Powderhound

Attachments
lostpenis.jpg
lostpenis.jpg (25.32 KiB) Viewed 321 times