New Rioting in MN

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
Seamus the Leprechan
Green Skidder

Re: New Rioting in MN

Post by Seamus the Leprechan »

yiddle on da fiddle wrote: Jun 14th, '21, 12:41 Perhaps...and all the same?..I dont live...to hear my every utterance. You , on the other hand....
I'm going to have to concur with you Mr. Fiddle. This guy seems to revel in hearing, or in this case, reading his own voice. And what makes it worse, done so with such a pretentious attitude. I would surmise he was picked on quite a bit as a kid. His obituary might state "killed by his own troops".
KingsFourMan
Postaholic

Post by KingsFourMan »

easyrider16 wrote: Jun 14th, '21, 11:45 Calling any group "terrorists" is a way to demonize and dehumanize them.
The same can be said for calling someone a racist. But weaponizing that term is perfectly acceptable as long as you are a democrat which they have done incessantly.

The absurd irony of it is that by doing so, democrats and their BLM and subsequent defund the police lunacy has actually resulted in substantially more violence and murder in black neighborhoods. What else would you expect? It would be comical if it wasn't so incredibly tragic.
Don't fly Mr. Bluebird, I'm just walking down the road......
easyrider16
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by easyrider16 »

KingsFourMan wrote: Jun 14th, '21, 20:12
easyrider16 wrote: Jun 14th, '21, 11:45 Calling any group "terrorists" is a way to demonize and dehumanize them.
The same can be said for calling someone a racist. But weaponizing that term is perfectly acceptable as long as you are a democrat which they have done incessantly.
I actually agree with this 100%. Democrats have overused the term and applied it to people who don't deserve the label, like GW Bush. It has damaged their credibility on the issue significantly.

I also think the concept of defunding police is ludicrous. Nonetheless, I do think the BLM folks have a point about police brutality.
Fancypants
Black Carver

Post by Fancypants »

Seamus the Leprechan wrote: Jun 14th, '21, 19:39 His obituary might state "killed by his own troops".
Douglas Niedermeyer

easyrider16

Post by easyrider16 »

Fancypants wrote: Jun 14th, '21, 20:23
Seamus the Leprechan wrote: Jun 14th, '21, 19:39 His obituary might state "killed by his own troops".
Douglas Niedermeyer

Is this supposed to hurt my feelings? Resorting to insults tells the readers here more about your character than mine. What I get from these posts is that I'm saying things that make you uncomfortable, and you don't know how to respond other than with anger. If you would try to use facts and reason instead, perhaps we could have a discussion and we could both learn and grow.
KingsFourMan
Postaholic

Post by KingsFourMan »

easyrider16 wrote: Jun 14th, '21, 20:18
I actually agree with this 100%. Democrats have overused the term and applied it to people who don't deserve the label, like GW Bush. It has damaged their credibility on the issue significantly.

I also think the concept of defunding police is ludicrous. Nonetheless, I do think the BLM folks have a point about police brutality.
Why aren't they making a point about the black lives that are lost due to black on black brutality which far and away exceeds the black lives that are lost due to police brutality on blacks. How come those black lives don't matter? The answer is simple and obvious.
Don't fly Mr. Bluebird, I'm just walking down the road......
easyrider16

Post by easyrider16 »

What is the simple and obvious answer?
daytripper
Wanted Poster

Post by daytripper »

KingsFourMan wrote: Jun 14th, '21, 20:57
easyrider16 wrote: Jun 14th, '21, 20:18

Why aren't they making a point about the black lives that are lost due to black on black brutality which far and away exceeds the black lives that are lost due to police brutality on blacks. How come those black lives don't matter? The answer is simple and obvious.
Because those lives aren't good for their political direction. But don't kid yourself thinking republicans would not do the same exact thing if they were in that position.
Fancypants
Black Carver

Post by Fancypants »

easyrider16 wrote: Jun 14th, '21, 20:30
Douglas Niedermeyer

Is this supposed to hurt my feelings? Resorting to insults tells the readers here more about your character than mine. What I get from these posts is that I'm saying things that make you uncomfortable, and you don't know how to respond other than with anger. If you would try to use facts and reason instead, perhaps we could have a discussion and we could both learn and grow.
Do you have a beard? Do you know how to change out a flat tire?
ANGUS
Slalom Racer

Post by ANGUS »

easyrider16 wrote: Jun 14th, '21, 12:32
yiddle on da fiddle wrote: Jun 14th, '21, 12:30 Stop pointing. Stop speaking.
MadHatter, this forum is better when you don't contribute. It's not like any of your posts have any substance anyway.
Stop calling out the Hatter. Let him be. You leftist P.O.S. You want a war. Bring it!
Seamus the Leprechan
Green Skidder

Douglas Niedermeyer

Exactly what I was thinking to myself. Butt of course only after considering the facts, analytics and reasoning.
Seamus the Leprechan
Green Skidder

Douglas Niedermeyer

I think it's quite a stretch for you to think that anything you say makes a single person on this forum uncomfortable. Hence a good example of why I called you pretentious poster. Nobody is jumping off a bridge or losing sleep as a result of easyrider posts.

You're really nothing more than a broken record in requesting facts and figures that nobody gives a sh it about other than you.
Seamus the Leprechan
Green Skidder

Fancypants wrote: Jun 14th, '21, 21:15
Douglas Niedermeyer

Do you have a beard? Do you know how to change out a flat tire?
Calculator watch. Butt hopefully upgraded to an apple watch by now.
easyrider16

Post by easyrider16 »

Seamus the Leprechan wrote: Jun 14th, '21, 22:59 I think it's quite a stretch for you to think that anything you say makes a single person on this forum uncomfortable. Hence a good example of why I called you pretentious poster. Nobody is jumping off a bridge or losing sleep as a result of easyrider posts.

You're really nothing more than a broken record in requesting facts and figures that nobody gives a sh it about other than you.
Is that so? Then how come you take the time to not only read my posts, but type out multiple responses to them? You seem to have an odd preoccupation with them, in fact. I think this is very odd behavior.

@fancy, your assumptions are far off the mark. I'm not sure if it has to do with a limited perspective based on your upbringing, or if you're just trying to be funny and failing at it, but there are intelligent people in the world who can both think and write as well as work with their hands. Just because you disagree with someone is no reason to disrespect them.
yiddle on da fiddle
Powderhound

Post by yiddle on da fiddle »

Bloviating , recurring asshat cleanup...Aisle Five. Christ almighty... will you EVER STFU?