Signature Poster

Re: Democrats are morons

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

Maxine should resign. $02
easyrider16
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by easyrider16 »

Ironically, it's Marjorie Taylor Greene calling for the expulsion of Waters, when in fact she herself should be expelled. But you know how it is. Both will continue to serve term after term because our democracy is fundamentally broken. People will continue to vote for their party no matter how awful the actual candidate is because they cannot stand the thought of not voting for their tribe even when members of their own tribe are woefully incompetent or corrupt.
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

easyrider16 wrote: Apr 19th, '21, 08:27 Ironically, it's Marjorie Taylor Greene calling for the expulsion of Waters, when in fact she herself should be expelled. But you know how it is. Both will continue to serve term after term because our democracy is fundamentally broken. People will continue to vote for their party no matter how awful the actual candidate is because they cannot stand the thought of not voting for their tribe even when members of their own tribe are woefully incompetent or corrupt.
Left and right should come together ... package deal ... remove them both :Toast
spanky
Site Admin

Re: Democrats are morans

Post by spanky »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote: Apr 19th, '21, 08:34
easyrider16 wrote: Apr 19th, '21, 08:27 Ironically, it's Marjorie Taylor Greene calling for the expulsion of Waters, when in fact she herself should be expelled. But you know how it is. Both will continue to serve term after term because our democracy is fundamentally broken. People will continue to vote for their party no matter how awful the actual candidate is because they cannot stand the thought of not voting for their tribe even when members of their own tribe are woefully incompetent or corrupt.
Left and right should come together ... package deal ... remove them both :Toast
:like

Edit: I corrected the subject in my reply.
Never argue with idiots. They will bring you down to their level, then overwhelm you with their experience.

"I have noticed that when you post, you often say more about yourself than the topic you chose to speak about." -The Suit
Dickc
Postaholic

Post by Dickc »

A big reason that many of the incumbents get re-elected is that the chance to remove them really only comes with a primary and, face it, how many Americans really notice when a primary takes place? The result is that in the November election, the same party gets re-elected by their “tribe” members and hangers on.
easyrider16

Post by easyrider16 »

Yup. We need more than two parties. There'd be a much better chance of getting bozos out if there were real choices.
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

easyrider16 wrote: Apr 19th, '21, 14:12 Yup. We need more than two parties. There'd be a much better chance of getting bozos out if there were real choices.
That and/or more involvement in primaries to reduce fringe candidates. 2016 primaries saw just 28.5% of eligible voters.
easyrider16

Post by easyrider16 »

I think we should get rid of primaries. Just let all the candidates throw their hats in the ring and do ranked voting or something like that.
throbster
Postaholic

Post by throbster »

Democrats are doing a great job fund raising for the Republican party.

It always amazes me that voters have to be reminded every 4 to 8 years that Democrats are morons and Marxists. The pendulum keeps swinging.
I get all the news I need from the weather report

- Simon and Garfunkel
deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

throbster wrote: Apr 20th, '21, 08:27 Democrats are doing a great job fund raising for the Republican party.

It always amazes me that voters have to be reminded every 4 to 8 years that Democrats are morons and Marxists. The pendulum keeps swinging.
Ok site examples of how current Democratic policy is Marxist. Or are you just parroting what Hannity says?

Was Reagan a Marxist?
throbster
Postaholic

Post by throbster »

The party supports BLM which is an admitted Marxist organization. They support big tech censorship of dissenting opinion. They support brain washing our children with the Critical Race Theory. They ignore laws they don't like and they actively seek to divide our country by race, gender, class, etc. And they fight hard to undermine our Constitution.
I get all the news I need from the weather report

- Simon and Garfunkel
easyrider16

Post by easyrider16 »

That's an overwhelming amount of misinformation in just one little paragraph. None of it provides any examples of how the current Democratic party is Marxist, though. You'd have been better trying to cite to some of the stuff that AOC says, but of course the response would be that she doesn't represent the mainstream of the democratic party.

Obama, Biden, and Pelosi are all center-left in their politics. Take Obamacare for example - the health care mandate is actually a conservative approach to health care first introduced by a Republican (Romney). It really should be a Republican idea.

Truth is, the majority of the Democratic party is far from Marxist. There are extremists in the fringes of the Democratic party for certain, but the same can be said of the Republican party. Democrats have about as much in common with Marxists and Republicans do with Fascists.
deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

Got it throbster. You only wish to parrot Hannity talking points and simply lack the awareness and intelligence to analyze specific policies.