Democrats are morons

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
easyrider16
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Re: Democrats are morons

Post by easyrider16 »

I'll tell you though that it's troubling to read reports of candidates who supported Trump through the latest impeachment are raking in donations. It seems the rubes have bought into Trump's lies about election fraud hook, line, and sinker. It's sad how easily people are deceived.
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

easyrider16 wrote: Apr 20th, '21, 10:15 I'll tell you though that it's troubling to read reports of candidates who supported Trump through the latest impeachment are raking in donations. It seems the rubes have bought into Trump's lies about election fraud hook, line, and sinker. It's sad how easily people are deceived.
Hawley's fundraising is incredible. Q1/2020 over Q1/2021 his fundraising went from $43k to $3M. In a non-election year to boot(he's not up until 2024).
throbster
Postaholic

Post by throbster »

Okay Rachel Maddow groupies. How dare I challenge the truth as defined by your
MSM standards? You bore me. Buh bye.
I get all the news I need from the weather report

- Simon and Garfunkel
easyrider16

Post by easyrider16 »

I welcome your challenge, but it would only be successful if you could provide sourced facts instead of platitudes.

You claimed Democrats are morons and marxists. In support of that assertion, your first statement out of the gate was the BLM are marxists, but there does not appear to be much support for that assertion. (See https://www.politifact.com/article/2020 ... -movement/) You also say that democrats support big tech censorship, but that isn't a Marxist idea. Then you brought up the critical race theory, which is "an academic movement made up of civil-rights scholars and activists in the United States who seek to critically examine the law as it intersects with issues of race, and to challenge mainstream liberal approaches to racial justice." (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_race_theory). That's not a Marxist idea. Next you say they ignore laws they don't like but that's not a Marxist idea and the Republicans seem to be guilty of it as well (see e.g. Trump's false election fraud claims and coup attempt). Then you say they seek to divide our country by race, gender, etc. Again, not a Marxist idea and something Republicans seem to be doing (see e.g. Georgia voting laws FL's anti-protest law, etc.). Finally, you say they are fighting to undermine the Constitution, which is a highly debatable opinion, but nonetheless also not Marxist. Meanwhile, Republicans are passing laws to curtail critical constitutional freedoms like freedom of assembly (FL anti-protest law) and voting (Georgia, many other Republican-controlled states).

So, if you want to challenge my concept of the truth you're going to need a better handle on the facts.
Last edited by easyrider16 on Apr 20th, '21, 13:25, edited 1 time in total.
deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

throbster wrote: Apr 20th, '21, 11:42 Okay Rachel Maddow groupies. How dare I challenge the truth as defined by your
MSM standards? You bore me. Buh bye.

You haven't outlined any Marxist policies that have been passed

You've mentioned some ideas that fringe Democrats believe in. Well some Republicans believe that Jewish Space Lasers cause wildfires. That's an idea. A policy would be to take military action against Jewish Space Lasers.

Understand the difference now?

Not sure why it's so difficult for you, BigJohnski and others to discuss actual policy.

There are for certain some far left loons in the Democratic party. There are also many Q conspiracies supporting Republicans.

Guess what? Neither have been all that successful in passing policy that supports their beliefs.
throbster
Postaholic

Post by throbster »

I have a job so I don't have time to back up everything i say, but here is yet another example of the garbage coming from the NYT. https://www.foxnews.com/media/brian-sic ... -narrative

Trump was bludgeoned over this during his impeachment trail. The so-called insurrection was basically another peaceful protest. The only person murdered was the poor unarmed white woman shot by a capital policeman at point blank.

Maybe y'all should start watching Fox to get some balanced news.

- Simon and Garfunkel
easyrider16

Post by easyrider16 »

Um, five people died. Four if you take out Sicknick. And 138 officers were injured. Sure, maybe NYT got the facts wrong about Sicknick (although in reality I think they were just reporting what officials and witnesses on the scene were saying). I'm not sure why that makes all of their reporting not credible. Every news outlet gets things wrong, don't they? Even Fox on occasion. Besides, I'm not sure what this changes. The insurrection was not peaceful. There's video. Those fools stormed the capitol and tried to overturn a lawful election. How do you think those 138 officers got injured?

I saw the video of the woman who got shot. That you would suggest she is some sort of innocent victim is almost beyond the pale. She was trying to breach a police barricade inside the Capitol building. See the link below. You can see there was a door with shattered glass and furniture and other large items stacked behind it to barricade it. You can clearly hear someone yell, "Go! Bust it down!" The woman then tried to jump through the broken window in the door. This is your poor innocent victim?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWMpTHLJXbw
Stormchaser
Level 10K poster

Post by Stormchaser »

throbster wrote: Apr 20th, '21, 13:27 I have a job so I don't have time to back up everything i say, but here is yet another example of the garbage coming from the NYT. https://www.foxnews.com/media/brian-sic ... -narrative
Fox News reported the same - repeatedly - here's 3 of dozens. Are they also ass blasting themselves for the poor reporting? Or do they have a short memory? Guess Fox News isn't reputable now either...should I take them off the list? :roll:

https://www.foxnews.com/media/brian-sic ... -narrative

https://www.foxnews.com/us/sicknick-cas ... ges-so-far

https://www.foxnews.com/us/capitol-poli ... s-respects
ImageImageImageImage
throbster
Postaholic

Post by throbster »

Stormchaser wrote: Apr 20th, '21, 15:47
throbster wrote: Apr 20th, '21, 13:27 I have a job so I don't have time to back up everything i say, but here is yet another example of the garbage coming from the NYT. https://www.foxnews.com/media/brian-sic ... -narrative
Fox News reported the same - repeatedly - here's 3 of dozens. Are they also ass blasting themselves for the poor reporting? Or do they have a short memory? Guess Fox News isn't reputable now either...should I take them off the list? :roll:

https://www.foxnews.com/media/brian-sic ... -narrative

https://www.foxnews.com/us/sicknick-cas ... ges-so-far

https://www.foxnews.com/us/capitol-poli ... s-respects
You didn't read the story I posted did you?

"Journalist Glenn Greenwald reminded readers that The New York Times "published an emotionally gut-wrenching but complete fiction that never had any evidence" by initially reporting, as Greenwald put it, that Sicknick’s "skull was savagely bashed in with a fire extinguisher by a pro-Trump mob until he died."

House impeachment (corrupt asshole) managers used the Times article as evidence in their impeachment pre-trial memo for former President Donald Trump."

Your Fox News posts are just about them reporting on what was happening with the "murder" case and the memorial service. Lame references even by your standards.

...and Queezy, I never said the murdered woman was innocent, I just pointed out that she was unarmed, white and butually murdered by a cop. He could have tased her. The SOB cop wasn't charged with anything (note the lack of riots and looting).

- Simon and Garfunkel
Stormchaser
Level 10K poster

Post by Stormchaser »

Read about it yesterday actually...after seeing a story on my local news.

And u miss my point... That even Fox News believed he was killed with a fire extinguisher to the head, long after it was first reported. My citations include that reference in every story, weeks and weeks post incident. So why hold NYT at fault for believing it was true, but not Fox? C’mon it’s what was reported as fact at the time across the board. Singling out the NYT is unreasonable.
ImageImageImageImage
easyrider16

Post by easyrider16 »

throbster wrote: ...and Queezy, I never said the murdered woman was innocent, I just pointed out that she was unarmed, white and butually murdered by a cop. He could have tased her. The SOB cop wasn't charged with anything (note the lack of riots and looting).
You said she was murdered. But It's not murder if the shooting was justified. She was trying to breach a police barricade during a riot where police were trying to protect Congress from an angry mob. And you're seriously pointing to a lack of rioting in the wake of an angry pro-trump riot at the Capitol building? Really?
Bigjohnski
Double Diamond Skidder

Post by Bigjohnski »

Got it throbster. You only wish to parrot Hannity talking points and simply lack the awareness and intelligence to analyze specific policies.

well where are your facts that the BLM ANTITA are not in with the corrupt dem party????

Democrats can't even get their lies straight anymore
Bigjohnski
Double Diamond Skidder

Post by Bigjohnski »

So who is the capitol cop the dems are protecting???? I want his name

Loser killing an unarmed woman
Bigjohnski
Double Diamond Skidder

Post by Bigjohnski »

“The actual evidence is this: the officer shot an unarmed woman who was not an immediate threat to him or any Member of Congress,” Roberts said.

“That is inconsistent with any claim of self-defense or the defense of others, period,” Roberts said. “We strongly disagree with the U.S. Attorney’s decision. But we are not dissuaded from our goal of ultimately vindicating Ashli Babbitt’s constitutional rights in the civil arena.”
easyrider16

Post by easyrider16 »

Bigjohnski wrote: Apr 21st, '21, 11:44 “The actual evidence is this: the officer shot an unarmed woman who was not an immediate threat to him or any Member of Congress,” Roberts said.
This statement was made by Terrell Roberts, an attorney for the slain woman. So I guess you think we should believe this characterization by the slain woman's attorney, who is attempting to sue the government for damages? No bias there, right?

I find that statement laughable. You have a cop huddled behind a barricade with an angry mob trying to break into the Capitol building, the seat of government. There are Congress people in the building that this cop is trying to keep the mob from reaching. Police had reports of weapons in the crowd. Other officers had already been assaulted and injured. And yet you think this officer was not justified in using deadly force? Do you realize that fifteen cops were hospitalized due to injuries from this riot? And we're not talking paper cuts, here. We're talking cracked ribs, stab wounds, and one guy lost an eye. Frankly, I think the Trump drones who stormed the capital are very lucky the police showed such great restraint.