Masks Outdoors

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
throbster
Postaholic

Re: Masks Outdoors

Post by throbster »

Well, I answered my own question last Friday and Saturday. I didn't wear a mask and no one said a peep to me.

Also, the CDC gets it wrong again. https://www.foxnews.com/health/cdc-risk ... ted-report

Never trust a bureaucrat.
I get all the news I need from the weather report

- Simon and Garfunkel
Stormchaser
Level 10K poster

Post by Stormchaser »

throbster wrote: May 11th, '21, 11:09 Well, I answered my own question last Friday and Saturday. I didn't wear a mask and no one said a peep to me.

Also, the CDC gets it wrong again. https://www.foxnews.com/health/cdc-risk ... ted-report

Never trust a bureaucrat.
A New York Times report claims...
Now that made me laugh.
ImageImageImageImage
throbster
Postaholic

Post by throbster »

If the New York Slimes is critical of the CDC, it must be true

- Simon and Garfunkel
tyrolean_skier
Signature Poster

Post by tyrolean_skier »

Folks I just saw on the news last night that some Yankee players got Covid even though they were vaccinated. Wearing masks may have prevented that.
throbster
Postaholic

Post by throbster »

People died today in car accidents. Not driving would have prevented that.

Here's Dr Fauci's latest advice:
https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=307751687539455

- Simon and Garfunkel
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

tyrolean_skier wrote: May 13th, '21, 11:01 Folks I just saw on the news last night that some Yankee players got Covid even though they were vaccinated. Wearing masks may have prevented that.
Last I saw it was coaches and others, not players.
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
TheLurker
Bumper

Post by TheLurker »

WNBC reporting a player who was vaccinated and previously diagnosed in the off season has COVID-19.

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/sports/ ... n/3054604/
daytripper
Wanted Poster

Post by daytripper »

CDC now says if your fully vaccinated you no longer need a mask even indoors.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nc ... nated.html
Big Bob
Postinator

Post by Big Bob »

“We’re seeing the vaccinations also kind of blunt the effects of the virus,”

5% will still test positive, but not require hospitalization or die.
2 hours and 10-minute drive to K
2023/2024 Ski Days: 33 days for the season
Killington: 12/14, 1/4, 1/9, 1/11, 1/17, 1/23, 1/31, 2/5, 2/20, 2/26, 3/4, 3/20, 3/25, 4/2, 4/5
Loon: 11/29, 12/8, 12/21, 1/8, 1/19, 1/22,1/30, 2/7, 2/15, 3/1, 3/8, 3/22, 4/14
Sunday River: 3/12
Sugarloaf: 3/13, 3/14
Cannon:1/15, 2/22
asher2789
Double Diamond Skidder

Post by asher2789 »

easyrider16 wrote: May 3rd, '21, 16:32
yiddle on da fiddle wrote: May 3rd, '21, 13:10 nah...she's (?) a Verd Mont girl now.....they use... infantile sheep....
throbster wrote: May 3rd, '21, 12:23 Photo of asher8675309?
This seems like sexual harassment to me and I'm not sure why it's not being deleted by moderators.
because i hold "far" left wing views and im a lesbian, therefore i deserve it.
asher2789
Double Diamond Skidder

Post by asher2789 »

easyrider16 wrote: May 3rd, '21, 23:29
Humpty Dumpty wrote: Oh just take it easy already. Too many eggshell walkers this day and age. The broad (and I use that term bery loosely) has a big mouth. People are going to respond.
There's a line, pepe le pew, and in recent times it has moved more in the direction of not disrespecting women on the basis of their appearance or sexual orientation. I don't expect you to understand, as based on the frequency of your bowel movements, you appear to be from a generation that thinks women should have fewer ideas and not talk so much.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
they're also still mad that i said in the past that i hope the insurrectionist supporters find themselves hitting trees. and i stand by that. still. karmas a f*** bitch.

(and that fills me with glee, because it bothering them so much means they know they're wrong supporting sedition)
Last edited by asher2789 on May 13th, '21, 17:42, edited 1 time in total.
asher2789
Double Diamond Skidder

Post by asher2789 »

rower wrote: May 1st, '21, 14:04 My boyfriend’s mother was fully vaccinated when she caught covid from a visitor to her home. She is now in ICU and doctors are not optimistic about her recovery. She has many co-morbidities and probably did not develop a robust immunity response from the vaccine. Vaccinated people still get sick and some die.
did she end up surviving? it is said that if one catches COVID despite being vaccinated, that the vaccine will lower the severity of the illness. hope shes well.

i do worry about the strain circulating around india, its only a matter of time before it finds its way here. it supposedly is targeting younger people and sending otherwise healthy 30-somethings into the ICU, and it's more contagious. my big fear is that not enough people will get vaccinated quickly enough to provide herd immunity to prevent stronger strains from taking hold here. although if young healthy people start dropping like flies like the 1918 influenza outbreak people will start taking COVID a hell of a lot more seriously.
rower
Black Carver

Post by rower »

She died last Tuesday after a week in Hartford Hospital. People with compromised immune systems may not develop immunity from vaccine.
hillbangin
Wanted Poster

Post by hillbangin »

asher2789 wrote:
easyrider16 wrote: May 3rd, '21, 23:29
Humpty Dumpty wrote: Oh just take it easy already. Too many eggshell walkers this day and age. The broad (and I use that term bery loosely) has a big mouth. People are going to respond.
There's a line, pepe le pew, and in recent times it has moved more in the direction of not disrespecting women on the basis of their appearance or sexual orientation. I don't expect you to understand, as based on the frequency of your bowel movements, you appear to be from a generation that thinks women should have fewer ideas and not talk so much.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
they're also still mad that i said in the past that i hope the insurrectionist supporters find themselves hitting trees. and i stand by that. still. karmas a f*** bitch.

(and that fills me with glee, because it bothering them so much means they know they're wrong supporting sedition)
What's wrong with a little unarmed insurrection?

It's not like they guillotined anybody.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

throbster
Postaholic

Post by throbster »

Suspicious timing of the CDC guidance on not requiring masks indoors. The Biden Admin getting hit on several fronts (southern boarder, gas prices, inflation, Palestine, poor job report) and suddenly the CDC drops good news.

- Simon and Garfunkel