Site Admin

Re: Masks Outdoors

Post by Bubba »

Humpty Dumpty wrote: May 17th, '21, 22:33
asher2789 wrote: May 17th, '21, 16:37
Humpty Dumpty wrote: May 14th, '21, 21:40
asher2789 wrote: May 13th, '21, 17:32
easyrider16 wrote: May 3rd, '21, 16:32

This seems like sexual harassment to me and I'm not sure why it's not being deleted by moderators.
because i hold "far" left wing views and im a lesbian, therefore i deserve it.
No. It's because you have a big mouth, never shut up and are completely annoying. Nobody gives a flying fvck if you're a lesbian.
you're f*** obsessed with me. leg hair leg hair leg hair. grow the f*** up. im not silencing myself for no one, i have every right to be here and speak my mind. you dont intimidate me. find me in the parking lot and say it to my face, i dare you. hope you have a good dentist.
Hey! I am a proud member of the NRBQ nation and I have every right to voice my opinion and speak my mind. The only one who keeps silencing the Hump nation is Spanka-douche because he is a thin skinned pussmeister.

Admins, she is threatening physical violence towards a fellow KZone member. I condone this because I think it is fun kee cuming from her.
OK kids...it's time to call a halt to his stupidity. Humpty and Yiddle in particular, let it go...although I do agree with one thing HD has said. Asher is not being criticized because she's a lesbian. Nobody would have known it if she didn't announce it herself. There are others who post here who are LGBT and nobody comments about them nor attacks them for their sexuality. She is being criticized because of her views posted primarily in the Political Forum but that, unfortunately, slide over into this forum as well. I grant you that it's hard to discuss mask wearing without it becoming political but I suggest we all try. Thank you for your cooperation.
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
asher2789
Double Diamond Skidder

Post by asher2789 »

Bubba wrote: May 18th, '21, 12:02
asher2789 wrote: May 13th, '21, 17:32

because i hold "far" left wing views and im a lesbian, therefore i deserve it.
No. It's because you have a big mouth, never shut up and are completely annoying. Nobody gives a flying fvck if you're a lesbian.
you're f*** obsessed with me. leg hair leg hair leg hair. grow the f*** up. im not silencing myself for no one, i have every right to be here and speak my mind. you dont intimidate me. find me in the parking lot and say it to my face, i dare you. hope you have a good dentist.
Hey! I am a proud member of the NRBQ nation and I have every right to voice my opinion and speak my mind. The only one who keeps silencing the Hump nation is Spanka-douche because he is a thin skinned pussmeister.

Admins, she is threatening physical violence towards a fellow KZone member. I condone this because I think it is fun kee cuming from her.
OK kids...it's time to call a halt to his stupidity. Humpty and Yiddle in particular, let it go...although I do agree with one thing HD has said. Asher is not being criticized because she's a lesbian. Nobody would have known it if she didn't announce it herself. There are others who post here who are LGBT and nobody comments about them nor attacks them for their sexuality. She is being criticized because of her views posted primarily in the Political Forum but that, unfortunately, slide over into this forum as well. I grant you that it's hard to discuss mask wearing without it becoming political but I suggest we all try. Thank you for your cooperation.
the never ending queerphobia regarding my leg hair (????) is absolutely sexual harassment. im gender nonconforming and im not standing for this sh*t. id love for these cowards to SAY IT TO MY FACE.

and for the record, oh its fine that im a lesbian, but if i say im a lesbian, then its a problem? yeah ok. homophobia and misogyny strike again.
yiddle on da fiddle
Powderhound

Post by yiddle on da fiddle »

oh christ...look who woke up
yiddle on da fiddle
Powderhound

yknow... any SANE person.... would feel unwanted.
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

asher2789 wrote: May 19th, '21, 11:30

the never ending queerphobia regarding my leg hair (????) is absolutely sexual harassment. im gender nonconforming and im not standing for this sh*t. id love for these cowards to SAY IT TO MY FACE.

and for the record, oh its fine that im a lesbian, but if i say im a lesbian, then its a problem? yeah ok. homophobia and misogyny strike again.
Actually, it's because you've made every political disagreement a discussion about YOU rather than the issue at hand, so the discussion quickly turns toward you. People are fine with you being a lesbian. Nobody really cares. As I said, there are other LGBT people who post here or have posted here in the past and people know them and don't give a rat's ass about their sexuality. But you've made being a lesbian, having been bullied as a kid, having had to struggle early in your work life, etc. the focal points of your arguments, thus YOU become the object of the discussion. Pride in who you are is one thing; narcissistic focus on who you are is something else.
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Mister Moose
Level 10K poster

Post by Mister Moose »

Bubba, there is something out of whack when a poster gives no name, no photo, no description other than hairy legs and then invites personal confrontation in the parking lot. I then ask how credible the rest of the comments are. For all we know it's Highway Star.

And what's all the hate accusations about Lower Great Bear Trail people anyway. It's still a decent trail even after the McChanges.
yiddle on da fiddle
Powderhound

Already got to the bottom of this.....
Attachments
thedis.jpg
thedis.jpg (15.94 KiB) Viewed 448 times
deadheadskier
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by deadheadskier »

I'll say this, while it's for certain that Asher does bring some criticism on herself, the constant ragging on her legs is WAY out of line. I was raised to NEVER make disparaging remarks directly to a woman about her appearance. That's both in person and from behind a computer screens. That fact that men on here who are likely 50-60+ years old are doing it is downright embarrassing. Classless losers all. And Asher is probably right in that none of these "men" would have the balls to say such things to her face.
easyrider16

Post by easyrider16 »

deadheadskier wrote: May 19th, '21, 12:52 I'll say this, while it's for certain that Asher does bring some criticism on herself, the constant ragging on her legs is WAY out of line. I was raised to NEVER make disparaging remarks directly to a woman about her appearance. That's both in person and from behind a computer screens. That fact that men on here who are likely 50-60+ years old are doing it is downright embarrassing. Classless losers all. And Asher is probably right in that none of these "men" would have the balls to say such things to her face.
Agreed on all counts.
throbster
Postaholic

Post by throbster »

deadheadskier wrote: May 19th, '21, 12:52 I'll say this, while it's for certain that Asher does bring some criticism on herself, the constant ragging on her legs is WAY out of line. I was raised to NEVER make disparaging remarks directly to a woman about her appearance. That's both in person and from behind a computer screens. That fact that men on here who are likely 50-60+ years old are doing it is downright embarrassing. Classless losers all. And Asher is probably right in that none of these "men" would have the balls to say such things to her face.
This is the Kzone. Since when did being nice or mature become a standard?
I get all the news I need from the weather report

- Simon and Garfunkel
yiddle on da fiddle
Powderhound

FYI ( asshats)...nobody....EVER cast a remark about this chicas legs. Cut n paste ti when you find it. Now tuck yer tits back in your training bra and get a life
easyrider16

Post by easyrider16 »

throbster wrote: May 19th, '21, 13:21This is the Kzone. Since when did being nice or mature become a standard?
How you behave when you're anonymous reveals more about your character than how you behave when everyone is watching and knows who you are. A good person treats others with respect no matter where they are.
yiddle on da fiddle
Powderhound

PLEASE dont make us sit in a circle and sing Kumbaya now....
Seamus the Leprechan
Green Skidder

Post by Seamus the Leprechan »

asher2789 wrote: May 19th, '21, 11:30

Your claims are so off. How did that work out for Martha Burk when she protested the Masters?

https://www.espn.com/golf/masters/story?id=1538149

https://images.app.goo.gl/FCqC8TYheYLsiio99

You have to admit, the "iron my shirt" sign behind her was pretty funny.
Seamus the Leprechan
Green Skidder

Post by Seamus the Leprechan »

yiddle on da fiddle wrote: May 19th, '21, 13:37 PLEASE dont make us sit in a circle and sing Kumbaya now....
Careful there. That has the makings of a circle jerk. Count me out.