Masks Outdoors

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
newpylong1
Poster Child Poster

Re: Masks Outdoors

Post by newpylong1 »

Considering the CDC updated outdoor mask guidance two weeks ago and at that time expected to update the indoor guidance in two more weeks, there should not be anything suspicious about it.

But if everything is suspect to someone, then it doesn't really matter.
Stormchaser
Level 10K poster

Post by Stormchaser »

newpylong1 wrote: May 14th, '21, 13:26 Considering the CDC updated outdoor mask guidance two weeks ago and at that time expected to update the indoor guidance in two more weeks, there should not be anything suspicious about it.

But if everything is suspect to someone, then it doesn't really matter.
During a recent interview, Biden was confronted by a reporter about mask wearing by the vaccinated giving the wrong impression that the vaccine wasn't/isn't working, to which Biden responded, "Good point." I see the CDC guideline revision as a response.
ImageImageImageImage
throbster
Postaholic

Post by throbster »

Well it's better than bombing a pharmaceutical company in Africa, but "the very idea" that the CDC changed their guidance becuase of the reporters question to Biden is absurd. C'mon man!
I get all the news I need from the weather report

- Simon and Garfunkel
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Humpty Dumpty
Post Office

Post by Humpty Dumpty »

asher2789 wrote: May 13th, '21, 17:32
easyrider16 wrote: May 3rd, '21, 16:32
yiddle on da fiddle wrote: May 3rd, '21, 13:10 nah...she's (?) a Verd Mont girl now.....they use... infantile sheep....
throbster wrote: May 3rd, '21, 12:23 Photo of asher8675309?
This seems like sexual harassment to me and I'm not sure why it's not being deleted by moderators.
because i hold "far" left wing views and im a lesbian, therefore i deserve it.
No. It's because you have a big mouth, never shut up and are completely annoying. Nobody gives a flying fvck if you're a lesbian.
easyrider16
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by easyrider16 »

Geeze, even when the CDC does what you want, you still criticize. They did cite several scientific studies as the basis for their new guidance, you know. But hey, maybe it's a conspiracy. I suppose after the last four years of BS, nobody trusts any government institution anymore.
Guy in Shorts

Post by Guy in Shorts »

Day one of skiing without mask was sweet. Hopefully will get a another day or two this season.
If my words did glow with the gold of sunshine.
skiadikt
Level 10K poster

Post by skiadikt »

Guy in Shorts wrote: May 17th, '21, 05:46 Day one of skiing without mask was sweet. Hopefully will get a another day or two this season.
even though i wasn't wearing one, first few runs still reached for it when i hit the corral. nice to be free again.
spoiled South American skiin' whore
E O Eleven
Black Carver

Post by E O Eleven »

:zzz
Last edited by E O Eleven on Jan 13th, '22, 12:25, edited 1 time in total.
easyrider16

Post by easyrider16 »

E O Eleven wrote: May 17th, '21, 09:09 How 'bout them Yankees?

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/yankees-co ... -positive/
That's a really weird one. I would be suspect of the testing and/or the vaccines that were given to these particular individuals. It seems like a pretty big statistical anomaly for that many vaccinated people in one place to test positive for the disease. It certainly merits a bit of investigation. God forbid it's something more sinister like a new, vaccine-resistant variant (which appears unlikely).
throbster
Postaholic

Post by throbster »

E O Eleven wrote: May 17th, '21, 09:09 How 'bout them Yankees?

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/yankees-co ... -positive/
Stay in your basement.
I get all the news I need from the weather report

- Simon and Garfunkel
asher2789
Double Diamond Skidder

Post by asher2789 »

Humpty Dumpty wrote: May 14th, '21, 21:40
yiddle on da fiddle wrote: May 3rd, '21, 13:10 nah...she's (?) a Verd Mont girl now.....they use... infantile sheep....
This seems like sexual harassment to me and I'm not sure why it's not being deleted by moderators.
No. It's because you have a big mouth, never shut up and are completely annoying. Nobody gives a flying fvck if you're a lesbian.
you're f*** obsessed with me. leg hair leg hair leg hair. grow the f*** up. im not silencing myself for no one, i have every right to be here and speak my mind. you dont intimidate me. find me in the parking lot and say it to my face, i dare you. hope you have a good dentist.
yiddle on da fiddle
Powderhound

Post by yiddle on da fiddle »

Im LITERALLY in tears over this one. Even Hollywood cant come up with scripts like this....
Humpty Dumpty
Post Office

Post by Humpty Dumpty »

asher2789 wrote: May 17th, '21, 16:37
Humpty Dumpty wrote: May 14th, '21, 21:40
you're f*** obsessed with me. leg hair leg hair leg hair. grow the f*** up. im not silencing myself for no one, i have every right to be here and speak my mind. you dont intimidate me. find me in the parking lot and say it to my face, i dare you. hope you have a good dentist.
Hey! I am a proud member of the NRBQ nation and I have every right to voice my opinion and speak my mind. The only one who keeps silencing the Hump nation is Spanka-douche because he is a thin skinned pussmeister.

Admins, she is threatening physical violence towards a fellow KZone member. I condone this because I think it is fun kee cuming from her.
E O Eleven
Black Carver

Post by E O Eleven »

:zzz
Last edited by E O Eleven on Jan 13th, '22, 12:24, edited 1 time in total.