Masks Outdoors

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
yiddle on da fiddle
Powderhound

Re: Masks Outdoors

Post by yiddle on da fiddle »

listen easyglider.....tuck yer tits back in yer training bra...and get over it....
easyrider16
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by easyrider16 »

yiddle on da fiddle wrote: May 3rd, '21, 16:53 listen easyglider.....tuck yer tits back in yer training bra...and get over it....
When someone is openly disrespecting another on such a despicable level I feel the need to call it out. You may feel the anonymity of the forums insulates you from the norms of human behavior, but what you say on here is a reflection of your character, and right now it looks pretty ugly.
yiddle on da fiddle
Powderhound

and when ALL they do...is lob slow , underhanded pitches?..one cant HELP...but hit em out of the park. Asser UP!
boston_e
Postaholic

Post by boston_e »

asher2789 wrote: May 3rd, '21, 16:22
boston_e wrote: May 1st, '21, 21:43
throbster wrote: May 1st, '21, 09:59
ski wrote: May 1st, '21, 06:55 The best part of this thread is reading how a confirmed hard-liner Trumper actually got the vaccine !! There is hope.
My man is responsible for the vaccine so why would I not take it?
Trump is not 100% responsible for the development of the vaccines, but he does deserve his fair share of credit for operation warp speed. It could have been a great victory lap for him. With that said, why is he not taking it and why are trump supporters among the most hesitant groups to get vaccinated? It makes no sense.
wasn't trump vaccinated in december or january? wasn't there a whole media hoopla (rightfully) criticizing him for not publicizing to his supporters that he got vaccinated?
Correct. (When i asked why is he not taking it, I meant why is he not taking that victory lap... was not talking about taking the vaccine, but I see how you read it)

Thanks A total failure of leadership. He could’ve done it publicly and encouraged his supporters and it would’ve been something of an outgoing victory lap for him.

My guess is that had he won the election he would’ve done it publicly. Instead he chose to act like a petulant child.
Don't Killington Pico
Humpty Dumpty
Post Office

Post by Humpty Dumpty »

easyrider16 wrote: May 3rd, '21, 17:02
yiddle on da fiddle wrote: May 3rd, '21, 16:53 listen easyglider.....tuck yer tits back in yer training bra...and get over it....
When someone is openly disrespecting another on such a despicable level I feel the need to call it out. You may feel the anonymity of the forums insulates you from the norms of human behavior, but what you say on here is a reflection of your character, and right now it looks pretty ugly.
Oh just take it easy already. Too many eggshell walkers this day and age. The broad (and I use that term bery loosely) has a big mouth. People are going to respond.

You're probably one of those protesting against Disney because Snow White was kissed by the prince while she was asleep and now these f'ing liberals are saying it was nonconsensual sexual contact. They are demanding Disney remove it from the movie and other displays. The pussification of America continues.

Now I'm off to take a dump in the ladies room.

King Humpberto, out.
easyrider16

Post by easyrider16 »

Humpty Dumpty wrote: Oh just take it easy already. Too many eggshell walkers this day and age. The broad (and I use that term bery loosely) has a big mouth. People are going to respond.
There's a line, pepe le pew, and in recent times it has moved more in the direction of not disrespecting women on the basis of their appearance or sexual orientation. I don't expect you to understand, as based on the frequency of your bowel movements, you appear to be from a generation that thinks women should have fewer ideas and not talk so much.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Humpty Dumpty
Post Office

Post by Humpty Dumpty »

easyrider16 wrote: May 3rd, '21, 23:29
Humpty Dumpty wrote: Oh just take it easy already. Too many eggshell walkers this day and age. The broad (and I use that term bery loosely) has a big mouth. People are going to respond.
There's a line, pepe le pew, and in recent times it has moved more in the direction of not disrespecting women on the basis of their appearance or sexual orientation. I don't expect you to understand, as based on the frequency of your bowel movements, you appear to be from a generation that thinks women should have fewer ideas and not talk so much.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Oh me understand just fine. My time spent on the shitt er is when I do my best thinking. Green eggs and ham make me have to poop, so I am there frequently.

And BTW, I also find All In The Family re-runs quite funny.

Now I'm going to tuck myself in with my little Chinky bear after I walk across my oriental rug to get to my bedroom where my fat pig o'wife awaits me. I may give her a slap on the ass and ride the wave in. At least she doesn't have hairy legs; not like the way deadheadskier likes his women.

Archie B, out.
jimmywilson69
Poster Child Poster

Post by jimmywilson69 »

Boy this thread is the definition of sh*t show...

most of you are "adults" older than I...
2023-2024

Ski Visits in PA
Roundtop: 12/22,12/23, 1/8, 1/13, 1/14, 1/17 LR, 1/18 LR, 1/19, 1/20, 1/21, 1//22 LR, 1/23 LR, 1/26, 1/29 LR, 2/2 LR, 2/3, 2/4, 2/7 LR, 2/8, 2/9, 2/10, 2/11, 2/15, 2/16 LR, 2/17, 2/18, 2/19 LR, 2/21 LR, 3/8 LR, 3/9, 3/10

Ski Visits in VT
Okemo: 12/8, 2/29, 3/1, 3/2, 3/18
Stowe: 12/9
Killington: 12/10, 2/25, 2/26, 2/27, 3/16, 3/17

Ski Visits in NY
Hunter: 3/15

Total Ski Visits 44

LR = Lunch Runs
KingsFourMan
Postaholic

Post by KingsFourMan »

Why is it that the "Vail Stock" thread got moved to the Political Discussions board but face masks (the MAGA hat of the left) hasn't?

Cracks me up to see proud "progressives" driving around in their cars by themselves in the suburbs with their windows up wearing face masks. If they are that easily manipulated by the main stream media, what else won't they buy from it?
Don't fly Mr. Bluebird, I'm just walking down the road......
throbster
Postaholic

Post by throbster »

jimmywilson69 wrote: May 4th, '21, 05:48 Boy this thread is the definition of sh*t show...

most of you are "adults" older than I...
Age has little to do with maturity Jimbo.

Queazyrider, deadweight and Iscreamjibberish don't like dissenting opinion. It's like the opinion pages of the Mt Times.
I get all the news I need from the weather report

- Simon and Garfunkel
easyrider16

Post by easyrider16 »

I have no issue with dissenting opinion. What I don't like is misinformation and ad hominem attack.
yiddle on da fiddle
Powderhound

Ahh...the Dr diagnoses this....as.."sand within the mangina"..,..
deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

Humpty Dumpty wrote: May 3rd, '21, 20:08 The pussification of America continues.

King Humpberto, out.
This is rich coming from someone who uses a VPN because your ass is too chicken sh*t afraid of the mods or others finding out your identity.

Who are you calling pussy now?
Humpty Dumpty
Post Office

Post by Humpty Dumpty »

deadheadskier wrote: May 4th, '21, 16:46
Humpty Dumpty wrote: May 3rd, '21, 20:08 The pussification of America continues.

King Humpberto, out.
This is rich coming from someone who uses a VPN because your ass is too chicken sh*t afraid of the mods or others finding out your identity.

Who are you calling pussy now?
What's a VPN? Is that some sort of feminine hygiene product? I can surmise what the abbreviation is for. And no, I don't use those. I have a penis.

The only mod I'm afraid of is Big Donnie. That guy is sinister, so I give him a wide berth.

And I did not call anyone a pussy. I only referenced the pussification of America, which you seem to be part of. Oh well. To each his own.

Bubbalicious, out.
hillbangin
Wanted Poster

Post by hillbangin »

easyrider16 wrote:I have no issue with dissenting opinion. What I don't like is misinformation and ad hominem attack.
Watch you privlege.

Nobody on this board understands those big eyetalian words your using.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk