Covid vaccination resistance

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
boston_e
Postaholic

Re: Covid vaccination resistance

Post by boston_e »

daytripper wrote: May 30th, '21, 10:27 Covid will never be done and gone, it's going to be like the flu and common cold and will be around forever. Just have to get on with our lives. Lots of things in this world will kill you but we can't just hide under our beds for the rest of our lives.
Right, but getting on with our lives should include doing the right thing for yourself, your family, friends and society by getting vaccinated and taking reasonable precautions where appropriate.
Don't Killington Pico
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

daytripper wrote: May 30th, '21, 10:27 Covid will never be done and gone, it's going to be like the flu and common cold and will be around forever. Just have to get on with our lives. Lots of things in this world will kill you but we can't just hide under our beds for the rest of our lives.
US Covid cases near pandemic low. Anti-hoax vaccine with chip appears very effective.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/05/30/us-covi ... ks-up.html
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
asher2789
Double Diamond Skidder

Post by asher2789 »

in a few years it will likely turn into a relatively harmless bug that mainly affects children like the common cold and flu.
Seamus the Leprechan
Green Skidder

Post by Seamus the Leprechan »

asher2789 wrote: May 30th, '21, 12:19
in a few years it will likely turn into a relatively harmless bug that mainly affects children like the common cold and flu.
The flu is a harmless bug that mainly affects children? What about the 1000s of adults it kills every year. Pretty dumb thing to say. Also, I was unaware the common cold is basically a childhood ailment.
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

Vermont Expected to Reach 80% Vaccination Target This Week

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states ... _6_1_2021)

Gov. Phil Scott expects Vermont this week to reach 80% of eligible residents getting at least one dose of vaccine against COVID-19.

The Republican governor has said he will drop the remaining pandemic-related restrictions once the state hits that milestone.

Killington Zone
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
asher2789
Double Diamond Skidder

Post by asher2789 »

Seamus the Leprechan wrote: May 30th, '21, 18:11
The flu is a harmless bug that mainly affects children? What about the 1000s of adults it kills every year. Pretty dumb thing to say. Also, I was unaware the common cold is basically a childhood ailment.
reading comprehension is so f*** hard.

COVID will turn into a harmless childhood bug.

LIKE the common cold and flu.

stop putting words in my mouth. did i say the common cold/flu only affects children? NO. is the flu usually harmless in children? YES. is it harmless in the elderly? NO. was i talking about the elderly? NO.

holy f*** straw man.
Seamus the Leprechan
Green Skidder

Post by Seamus the Leprechan »

asher2789 wrote: Jun 1st, '21, 21:41

stop putting words in my mouth. did i say the common cold/flu only affects children? NO. is the flu usually harmless in children? YES. is it harmless in the elderly? NO. was i talking about the elderly? NO.

holy f*** straw man.
Nice response. You sounded like an idiot when you posted originally about the cold and flu, and now you do so even more.

It's not hard to see why so there are a number of people on here who dislike you. You pretty much deserve the abuse you get. You bring it upon yourself. Perhaps you should think before man handling the keyboard. Oh and please don't try to knock my teeth out if you see me in the parking lot. I carry angry lesbian deterrent spray on my utility belt.
yiddle on da fiddle
Powderhound

Post by yiddle on da fiddle »

and the Irish take the lead!.....
Attachments
ahhfuck.jpg
ahhfuck.jpg (26.9 KiB) Viewed 851 times
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

COVID-19 cases hit their lowest point in the U.S. since the pandemic began

https://apple.news/ATEuaQ8vAQt-40xlqRRYxOg

Killington Zone
but you can never leave

F. Scott Fitzgerald

ANGUS
Slalom Racer

Post by ANGUS »

Bubba wrote: May 29th, '21, 16:48
ANGUS wrote: May 28th, '21, 17:09 NH is passing legislation to make the VAX non mandatory. Live Free or die. I'm not wearing a mask. Not getting the chip. This fake pandemic cost me enough in the beginning. Its all fake. Just like the vaccine. They cant cure the common cold let alone cancer. Suddenly they can cure covid in a couple of months. I call BS. Will not comply. Biden is F tard. The black lady is his puppet master.
If you are free to go without the vaccine, why isn’t a business free to require the vaccine for entry? Live free or die works for all both ways, right?
The state of NH lifted the mask mandate. Would you buy the first model year of a new vehicle? Considering it was built in haste without proper testing? I'll now yield my time to the stone throwers.
ANGUS
Slalom Racer

Post by ANGUS »

deadheadskier wrote: May 28th, '21, 18:13
ANGUS wrote: May 28th, '21, 17:09 NH is passing legislation to make the VAX non mandatory. Live Free or die. I'm not wearing a mask. Not getting the chip. This fake pandemic cost me enough in the beginning. Its all fake. Just like the vaccine. They cant cure the common cold let alone cancer. Suddenly they can cure covid in a couple of months. I call BS. Will not comply. Biden is F tard. The black lady is his puppet master.
You know who shared your impossibly stupid beliefs about Covid?

This guy

https://mobile.twitter.com/ConSelfOwns/ ... 52064?s=19
That was funny. To each their own.
ANGUS
Slalom Racer

Post by ANGUS »

Nikoli wrote: May 29th, '21, 07:35
Is the earth flat? Did we actually go to the moon?
No the earth is not flat. Our public dealings on the moon are different. I do not dispute a human was on the moon. :Toast :bang :like
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

ANGUS wrote: Jun 6th, '21, 17:38
If you are free to go without the vaccine, why isn’t a business free to require the vaccine for entry? Live free or die works for all both ways, right?
The state of NH lifted the mask mandate. Would you buy the first model year of a new vehicle? Considering it was built in haste without proper testing? I'll now yield my time to the stone throwers.
You didn’t answer the question. If a person is free to not get the vaccine why is a business not free to require the vaccine for entry?

Killington Zone
but you can never leave

F. Scott Fitzgerald

boston_e
Postaholic

Post by boston_e »

Bubba wrote: Jun 6th, '21, 21:50
ANGUS wrote: Jun 6th, '21, 17:38
You didn’t answer the question. If a person is free to not get the vaccine why is a business not free to require the vaccine for entry?
This is happening to a degree. I have not seen it in the setting of a storefront, but do have clients who require proof of vaccination if a vendor is to be unmasked onsite.

But you are correct, ANGUS did not answer your question.
Don't Killington Pico
asher2789
Double Diamond Skidder

Post by asher2789 »

Seamus the Leprechan wrote: Jun 2nd, '21, 01:07
asher2789 wrote: Jun 1st, '21, 21:41

holy f*** straw man.
Nice response. You sounded like an idiot when you posted originally about the cold and flu, and now you do so even more.

It's not hard to see why so there are a number of people on here who dislike you. You pretty much deserve the abuse you get. You bring it upon yourself. Perhaps you should think before man handling the keyboard. Oh and please don't try to knock my teeth out if you see me in the parking lot. I carry angry lesbian deterrent spray on my utility belt.
what i said was hardly controversial and in fact accepted science. if COVID is going to act anything like other viruses, it will become more mild over time as people develop immunity to it, and it has the evolutionary need not to kill potential hosts or it doesnt survive. of course, facts are so much harder than feelings to comprehend for some. its a lot easier to put words in peoples mouths! even easier to revert to classic homophobia!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/history/ ... demic-end/
At the time the article was published, the H1N1 influenza virus in public circulation was a fourth-generation descendant of the novel virus from 1918.

“All those pandemics that have happened since — 1957, 1968, 2009 — all those pandemics are derivatives of the 1918 flu,” Taubenberger told The Post. “The flu viruses that people get this year, or last year, are all still directly related to the 1918 ancestor.”
the 1918 influenza pandemic killed 50 million people and was extremely lethal especially to young adults. yet it spread around in the years since without the same devastating effects! its unlikely COVID will be any different in its evolution!

so moderators, when are you ever going to go after the homophobic abuse hurled at me so frequently on this forum that these pussies would never dare say to my face in rockstar? cowards.