Biden caught lying again and again

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
throbster
Postaholic

Re: Biden caught lying again and again

Post by throbster »

Milley's testamony yesterday contradicts another Biden lie about the Afghan withdrawal. Biden is a fool and wanted to boast about getting out of Afghanistan on the anniversary of 9/11. Sounds like a "Mission Accomplished" moment.

Biden lied, people died.
I get all the news I need from the weather report

- Simon and Garfunkel
easyrider16
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by easyrider16 »

I thought Milley's testimony was pretty damning for Biden. It also made Trump look pretty bad. One of the things Milley said was that you shouldn't set a date certain for withdrawal, but rather should base it on conditions. Trump totally ignored that advice and gave our enemies a date certain so they could plan their assault well in advance.

I bet if you interviewed the generals in charge during the entirety of the Afghan war, you'd hear about their advice being ignored over and over by all four administrations.
Bigjohnski
Double Diamond Skidder

Post by Bigjohnski »

Biden said Al-Qaeda isn’t in Afghanistan. False.
-Biden said he couldn’t recall being told to keep forces there. False.
-Biden said he was told the Afghan military could stand on their own. False.
-Biden said he would get all Americans out. False.

Nikki Haley
Bigjohnski
Double Diamond Skidder

Post by Bigjohnski »

Trump totally ignored that advice and gave our enemies a date certain so they could plan their assault well in advance.

false Trump didn't get the chance to pull out so this date is meaningless

Try again loseerrr
Bigjohnski
Double Diamond Skidder

Post by Bigjohnski »

This week, President Joe Biden made the incredible statement — psychoanalytically repeated by the press — that his $3.5 trillion budget bill, which includes major spending initiatives on everything from climate change to Medicare, would be “free.” Biden tweeted, “My Build Back Better Agenda costs zero dollars. Instead of wasting money on tax breaks, loopholes, and tax evasion for big corporations and the wealthy, we can make a once-in-a-generation investment in working America.”

This asinine notion immediately rocketed around the political sphere. White House press secretary Jen Psaki explained, “The reconciliation package will cost zero dollars.” Rep. Pramila Jayapal, D-Wash., said, “This is a zero-dollar bill because it’s all going to be paid for with taxes on the wealthiest corporations and the wealthiest individuals, which makes it more popular than it even was before.” Members of the media began repeating the line ad nauseam. The reason was obvious: Democrats are trying to cudgel Republicans into acquiescing.

Putting aside the contention that Biden’s bill would be paid for through tax increases — a doubtful proposition, given that the Democrats have been playing accounting games by extending particular allowances for just a handful of years, or backloading new costs until years down the road — the baseline notion that government spending is zero-cost so long as it doesn’t take on new debt is bonkers. It’s the equivalent of arguing that so long as someone pays for a cocaine-fueled gambling binge in Vegas in cash, the experience has been cost-free.

Biden, however, goes even further. In his addled brain, allowing taxpayers to retain their own money is “wasting money”; spending trillions of dollars on social programs that pervert market incentives and often achieve the precise opposite of their stated intentions is an “investment.” Such a designation divests language of meaning. If you steal my wallet and find $100 inside, proceed to inform me that giving me back $20 would be “wasting money,” snidely notify me that you will be “investing” in a steak dinner for yourself and then cap your performance by stating that the dinner is “zero-cost,” you would deserve a rather thorough thrashing. Do it in the context of national politics, however, and the media will cheer.
Bigjohnski
Double Diamond Skidder

Post by Bigjohnski »

Uh Oh pathetic lefty's USA Today!!!!

Apart from his lies about raising taxes and that his $3.5 trillion spending plan “costs zero dollars,” Biden was badly exposed this week regarding his decision on Afghanistan.
OPINION
What happened to 'Honest Joe'? President Joe Biden's promises are turning into lies.
Biden only looked honest next to Trump. We are finding out every day the consequences of judging someone by who they aren’t rather than who they are.
Scott Jennings
Opinion contributor

President Joe Biden started a tweet Sunday with: “I give you my word as a Biden”

He was making a lofty promise about his signature legislation: that no one making less than $400,000 a year would see a tax increase.

I laughed out loud at Biden’s tweet, because A) to what other name would he attach to his word? and B) Biden’s word has never been worth less.

Furthermore, the promise was laughably false, disproven by the nonpartisan Joint Committee on Taxation, which found taxpayers in every income bracket – yes, every single one – would see a tax increase by 2023. Read it for yourself.
Vice President Joe Biden.

And it followed a series of falsehoods told by this president that makes Biden seem like everything he railed against in the 2020 campaign.

“The words of a president matter,” Biden used to say. With a straight face.

Biden was elected on a promise to be different than Donald Trump. In fact, on Nov. 1, days before the election, Biden led Trump by 15 points on the question of which candidate is “honest and trustworthy,” according to a Fox News poll.

It worked. He won. And then continued to profess honesty as he took office.

“There is truth and there are lies,” Biden said in his inaugural address. “Each of us has a duty and responsibility, as citizens, as Americans, and especially as leaders – leaders who have pledged to honor our Constitution and protect our nation – to defend the truth and to defeat the lies.”

But less than a year in, what’s become clear is that Biden’s “word” means virtually nothing, and that he lies with the same ease as his predecessor.
What did Biden know on Afghanistan?

Apart from his lies about raising taxes and that his $3.5 trillion spending plan “costs zero dollars,” Biden was badly exposed this week regarding his decision on Afghanistan.

In August, ABC News’ George Stephanopoulos, in an interview with Biden, asked, “So no one told – your military advisers did not tell you, 'No, we should just keep 2,500 troops’?"

Biden said: “No. No one said that to me that I can recall.”

On Tuesday, during sworn congressional testimony, U.S. Central Command Gen. Frank McKenzie confirmed that he “recommended that we maintain 2,500 troops in Afghanistan."

Biden clearly lied in August, as his disastrous decision was unfolding before our eyes.

It is the commander in chief’s right to make whatever military decision he wants to make. And I suppose it is his right to lie to Stephanopoulos about it. But on the topic of Afghanistan, in which Biden’s decisions cost 13 American service members their lives, to lie so effortlessly is even more disgusting.

Remember the stories about his son’s laptop that Biden asserted was Russian disinformation? Politico, citing a new book, said recently that "some of the purported HUNTER BIDEN laptop material is genuine."

What about the southern border? Biden once brushed off our illegal immigration crisis as a seasonal influx, intimating that once the weather turned hot the migrant surge would abate

r how about Biden’s claim that proposed voting laws in Georgia and Texas amounted to “Jim Crow in the 21st century"? These mainstream election security efforts are nothing like America’s dark history of voter suppression, and the president knows it. A large majority of Americans (Black voters included) support voter identification and other measures that make it harder to cheat.

Biden claimed “America is Back” as a reassurance to allies and a warning to our adversaries. Then he turned around and greenlighted a long-sought Russian pipeline that infuriated our Ukrainian friends, before angering the French so badly that America’s oldest ally pulled its ambassador from Washington.

Whether Biden is claiming that trillions of dollars in new spending will cost zero dollars, that he was arrested in South Africa or that "no serious economist" is worried about inflation, he has no problem stretching, bending or outright obliterating the truth.

When you point this out to Democrats, you get a similar refrain: But Trump lied all the time!
Bigjohnski
Double Diamond Skidder

Post by Bigjohnski »

Crickets from the leftist on this site

Amazing
throbster
Postaholic

Post by throbster »

Bigjohnski wrote: Oct 4th, '21, 05:44 Crickets from the leftist on this site

Amazing
Dead weight and Sleazy are frantically Googling for damning information about the author Scott Jennings.

- Simon and Garfunkel
easyrider16

Post by easyrider16 »

throbster wrote: Oct 4th, '21, 07:28

Amazing
Dead weight and Sleazy are frantically Googling for damning information about the author Scott Jennings.
I'm not sure if you've been paying attention (I assume not since that is your MO) but I'm no fan of Biden or his $3.5 Billion dollar boondoggle, as I've said numerous times on this forum.
throbster
Postaholic

Post by throbster »

easyrider16 wrote: Oct 4th, '21, 08:14
throbster wrote: Oct 4th, '21, 07:28

Amazing
I'm not sure if you've been paying attention (I assume not since that is your MO) but I'm no fan of Biden or his $3.5 Billion dollar boondoggle, as I've said numerous times on this forum.
Talk to the hand. You voted for Biden knowing that he was a puppet to the far left including economics illiterate Bernie.

Own it.

- Simon and Garfunkel
easyrider16

Post by easyrider16 »

throbster wrote: Oct 4th, '21, 09:03 Talk to the hand. You voted for Biden knowing that he was a puppet to the far left including economics illiterate Bernie.

Own it.
Own what, that I voted for him? I've done that. Numerous times. I think you're just not paying attention. Given your proclivity for personal attacks, I think I'll put you on ignore now. It's not like you ever offer any useful points for discussion.
Bigjohnski
Double Diamond Skidder

Post by Bigjohnski »

Easy rider having another Hissy fit I see

Pathetic worm
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

Bubba wrote: Jul 23rd, '21, 13:12
Bigjohnski wrote: Jul 19th, '21, 10:10 44 shootings 56 shot 11 murders in Chicago just this weekend

Stock market crashing over 800 down

Thanks groping Joe and the corrupt democrats.
Stock market hitting new highs today but don't let that confuse you.
S&P 500 closes at an all-time high for the 61st time this year.
Bigjohnski
Double Diamond Skidder

Post by Bigjohnski »

How’s Main Street doing jibber?
Bigjohnski
Double Diamond Skidder

Post by Bigjohnski »

Biden outright lied yesterday saying that increase in wages have out paced his hyper inflation and its not even remotely true

Biden and the dems are natural born liars