Biden caught lying again and again

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
Bigjohnski
Double Diamond Skidder

Re: Biden caught lying again and again

Post by Bigjohnski »

Q from @MittRomney
: "has the Taliban abandoned their sympathy for al Qaeda, Haqqani network - or has that relationship been severed?"

@SecBlinken
: the relationship has not been severed and it’s a very open question as to whether their views and the relationship has changed...

the only thing getting severed are the heads of the Afghanistan people
Dickc
Postaholic

Post by Dickc »

Why do I always think Winkin, Blinkin and nod when I hear Secretary Blinken's name?
Bigjohnski
Double Diamond Skidder

Post by Bigjohnski »

Blinken

perfect name for the coward
Bigjohnski
Double Diamond Skidder

Post by Bigjohnski »

Biden lying about the border patrol

Pathetic
throbster
Postaholic

Post by throbster »

Yup, throwing the border patrol under the bus because he saw an opportunity for race baiting. Despicable and a bald faced lie.
I get all the news I need from the weather report

- Simon and Garfunkel
throbster
Postaholic

Post by throbster »

Here a good summary of some of his recent whoppers...

https://nypost.com/2021/09/26/biden-whi ... th-devine/

- Simon and Garfunkel
Bigjohnski
Double Diamond Skidder

Post by Bigjohnski »

An explosive report over the weekend claims to show that two alleged Capitol riot participants were actually government informants. The New York Times reported Saturday that “records, and information from two people familiar with the matter, suggest that federal law enforcement had a far greater visibility into the assault on the Capitol, even as it was taking place, than was previously known.

The revelations in the Times reveal that there was no conspiracy on the part of the Proud Boys to storm the U.S. Capitol Building on January 6, 2021, as alleged by the Department of Justice.

The report, based on documents seen by reporters, also raises questions about whether FBI Director Chris Wray lied to Congress about the FBI’s lack of foreknowledge of the melee. It also begs the question of why the FBI and other police agencies failed to harden the Capitol in advance.

There were a lot of peaceful protesters there that day. Here’s a man caught on video screaming for the police to call for backup to stop the attack.
Last edited by Bigjohnski on Sep 27th, '21, 11:38, edited 2 times in total.
Bigjohnski
Double Diamond Skidder

Post by Bigjohnski »

throbster wrote: Sep 27th, '21, 08:57 Here a good summary of some of his recent whoppers...

https://nypost.com/2021/09/26/biden-whi ... th-devine/
Lie number 7
Biden won the election free and fairly
Bigjohnski
Double Diamond Skidder

Post by Bigjohnski »

Lie number 8

My Build Back Better Agenda costs zero dollars.

Instead of wasting money on tax breaks, loopholes, and tax evasion for big corporations and the wealthy, we can make a once-in-a-generation investment in working America.

And it adds zero dollars to the national debt.
throbster
Postaholic

Post by throbster »

Bigjohnski wrote: Sep 27th, '21, 11:48 Lie number 8

My Build Back Better Agenda costs zero dollars.

Instead of wasting money on tax breaks, loopholes, and tax evasion for big corporations and the wealthy, we can make a once-in-a-generation investment in working America.

And it adds zero dollars to the national debt.
Bernie economics. Biden thinks lefties are stupid enough to believe this whopper and he is probably right.

- Simon and Garfunkel
throbster
Postaholic

Post by throbster »

Bigjohnski wrote: Sep 27th, '21, 11:28 An explosive report over the weekend claims to show that two alleged Capitol riot participants were actually government informants. The New York Times reported Saturday that “records, and information from two people familiar with the matter, suggest that federal law enforcement had a far greater visibility into the assault on the Capitol, even as it was taking place, than was previously known.

The revelations in the Times reveal that there was no conspiracy on the part of the Proud Boys to storm the U.S. Capitol Building on January 6, 2021, as alleged by the Department of Justice.

The report, based on documents seen by reporters, also raises questions about whether FBI Director Chris Wray lied to Congress about the FBI’s lack of foreknowledge of the melee. It also begs the question of why the FBI and other police agencies failed to harden the Capitol in advance.

There were a lot of peaceful protesters there that day. Here’s a man caught on video screaming for the police to call for backup to stop the attack.
Yup, where are all the blowhards calling Jan. 6 an insurrection now?

- Simon and Garfunkel
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

throbster wrote: Sep 28th, '21, 07:17
Bigjohnski wrote: Sep 27th, '21, 11:28 An explosive report over the weekend claims to show that two alleged Capitol riot participants were actually government informants. The New York Times reported Saturday that “records, and information from two people familiar with the matter, suggest that federal law enforcement had a far greater visibility into the assault on the Capitol, even as it was taking place, than was previously known.

Please elaborate how their presence means it wasn't an insurrection?
throbster
Postaholic

Post by throbster »

Attachments
static-3.jpg
static-3.jpg (96.42 KiB) Viewed 599 times

- Simon and Garfunkel
Fancypants
Black Carver

Post by Fancypants »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote: Sep 28th, '21, 08:17
throbster wrote: Sep 28th, '21, 07:17

Please elaborate how their presence means it wasn't an insurrection?
Please elaborate on how their presence means it wasn't a setup job.
easyrider16
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by easyrider16 »

Fancypants wrote: Sep 28th, '21, 20:16 Please elaborate on how their presence means it wasn't a setup job.
Because if there were fedral agents there, Trump was their ultimate boss. That makes them his agents.

Or do you continue to cling to the theory that even after 4 years in office Trump was so incompetent that he couldn't get his own house in order?