Can the Democrat Party be saved?

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
Fancypants
Black Carver

Re: Can the Democrat Party be saved?

Post by Fancypants »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote: Aug 8th, '22, 19:58
throbster wrote: Aug 8th, '22, 19:13 Welp, Sleepy broke out the Secret Service reminiscent of the Nazi SS, to take down a political opponent.

f***.
I’m old enough to remember when you thought mishandling classified information should be prosecuted.
Where were the FBI raids for the Democrats and their ilk? Didn't see the FBI in Swat gear knocking on the door up in Chappaqua.
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

Fancypants wrote: Aug 8th, '22, 20:17
throbster wrote: Aug 8th, '22, 19:13 Welp, Sleepy broke out the Secret Service reminiscent of the Nazi SS, to take down a political opponent.

f***.
I’m old enough to remember when you thought mishandling classified information should be prosecuted.
Where were the FBI raids for the Democrats and their ilk? Didn't see the FBI in Swat gear knocking on the door up in Chappaqua.
So are you saying:

- Trump should be prosecuted if he broke the law.

Or

- Trump should only be prosecuted if Hillary is prosecuted.

Only one of these answers is right.
Fancypants
Black Carver

Post by Fancypants »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote: Aug 8th, '22, 20:27

f***.
So are you saying:

- Trump should be prosecuted if he broke the law.

Or

- Trump should only be prosecuted if Hillary is prosecuted.

Only one of these answers is right.
So you are saying:

- Hillary should be prosecuted if she broke the law.

Or

- Hillary/Hunter should receive an FBI raid if Trump gets one.

Both of these answers are correct.
throbster
Postaholic

Post by throbster »

Here's Chucky warning Trump about the intelligence community...

https://www.facebook.com/Breitbart/vide ... 189506703/
I get all the news I need from the weather report

- Simon and Garfunkel
throbster
Postaholic

Post by throbster »

Biden claiming today the we had zero percent inflation for July is hysterical. He's dumb and dishonest.

- Simon and Garfunkel
easyrider16
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by easyrider16 »

throbster wrote: Aug 10th, '22, 13:49 Biden claiming today the we had zero percent inflation for July is hysterical. He's dumb and dishonest.
From the CPI report:
The gasoline index fell 7.7 percent in July and offset increases in the food and shelter indexes,
resulting in the all items index being unchanged over the month.
https://www.bls.gov/news.release/archiv ... 102022.htm
Coydog
Guru Poster

Post by Coydog »

Fancypants wrote: Aug 8th, '22, 20:17 Where were the FBI raids for the Democrats and their ilk? Didn't see the FBI in Swat gear knocking on the door up in Chappaqua.
What they did instead was open an investigation into Clinton in the middle of the 2016 campaign and contrary to FBI policy, publicly announced it. They eventually concluded Hillary committed no prosecutable offense, but a few days before the election, they reopened the investigation, again publicly announced it, only to state later there was no new information. This all occurred while they remained completely silent about their ongoing investigation of Trump and his campaign.

Fast forward and Trump’s incessant campaign chants of "lock her up" seem Hillaryously ironic today.
Coydog
Guru Poster

Post by Coydog »

throbster wrote: Aug 10th, '22, 13:49 Biden claiming today the we had zero percent inflation for July is hysterical. He's dumb and dishonest.
Nah, just run of the mill Trumpian hyperbole.
asher2789
Double Diamond Skidder

Post by asher2789 »

f***.
heres the wild thing. if the FBI raided clinton, obama, biden, etc - we wouldnt be threatening a f*** civil war over it because were not a f*** CULT. trump supporters are a f*** CULT.

you know what id love to see? the FBI going after every politician involved in insider trading. that would be one way to clear congress and "drain the swamp". and it is definitely a "both sides" thing.
asher2789
Double Diamond Skidder

Post by asher2789 »

Coydog wrote: Aug 10th, '22, 14:19
Fancypants wrote: Aug 8th, '22, 20:17 Where were the FBI raids for the Democrats and their ilk? Didn't see the FBI in Swat gear knocking on the door up in Chappaqua.
What they did instead was open an investigation into Clinton in the middle of the 2016 campaign and contrary to FBI policy, publicly announced it. They eventually concluded Hillary committed no prosecutable offense, but a few days before the election, they reopened the investigation, again publicly announced it, only to state later there was no new information. This all occurred while they remained completely silent about their ongoing investigation of Trump and his campaign.

Fast forward and Trump’s incessant campaign chants of "lock her up" seem Hillaryously ironic today.
it gets even better. trump made it a felony in 2018 to f*** around with classified documents in an attempt to go after hillary and that same law is gonna come back to bite him.
throbster
Postaholic

Post by throbster »

Coydog wrote: Aug 10th, '22, 14:19

"They" was the self-absorbed partisan idiot James Comey and we know what side he was on. The FBI interviewed Hillary but agreed NOT to do it under oath. Hmmmm...

- Simon and Garfunkel
throbster
Postaholic

Post by throbster »

asher2789 wrote: Aug 10th, '22, 16:54

f***.

heres the wild thing. if the FBI raided clinton, obama, biden, etc - we wouldnt be threatening a f*** civil war over it because were not a f*** CULT. trump supporters are a f*** CULT.

you know what id love to see? the FBI going after every politician involved in insider trading. that would be one way to clear congress and "drain the swamp". and it is definitely a "both sides" thing.
Yeah right. Are you forgetting the summer of 2020?

- Simon and Garfunkel
throbster
Postaholic

Post by throbster »

So the Inflation Reduction Act ( :bull ) provides for the IRS to hire 87,000 auditors. That should be a winner come November.

If you are a small business owner, expect an audit soon. Transfer money to a friend or family member? Expect on audit. Oh, and if they show up at your door, they'll be armed.
Attachments
Screenshot_20220811-103907-451.png
Screenshot_20220811-103907-451.png (322.15 KiB) Viewed 92051 times

- Simon and Garfunkel
Fancypants
Black Carver

Post by Fancypants »

I can think of a couple places that would be better served by 87,000 new government agents with firearms than the IRS:
  • The Border
  • The Schools
  • The Cities
boston_e
Postaholic

Post by boston_e »

throbster wrote: Aug 11th, '22, 09:52 So the Inflation Reduction Act ( :bull ) provides for the IRS to hire 87,000 auditors. That should be a winner come November.

If you are a small business owner, expect an audit soon. Transfer money to a friend or family member? Expect on audit. Oh, and if they show up at your door, they'll be armed.
Or, just don’t cheat on your taxes. :roll:
Don't Killington Pico