asher2789
Double Diamond Skidder

Re: Can the Democrat Party be saved?

Post by asher2789 »

throbster wrote: Aug 10th, '22, 17:50
asher2789 wrote: Aug 10th, '22, 16:54
Fancypants wrote: Aug 8th, '22, 20:17
XtremeJibber2001 wrote: Aug 8th, '22, 19:58
throbster wrote: Aug 8th, '22, 19:13 Welp, Sleepy broke out the Secret Service reminiscent of the Nazi SS, to take down a political opponent.

f***.
I’m old enough to remember when you thought mishandling classified information should be prosecuted.
Where were the FBI raids for the Democrats and their ilk? Didn't see the FBI in Swat gear knocking on the door up in Chappaqua.

heres the wild thing. if the FBI raided clinton, obama, biden, etc - we wouldnt be threatening a f*** civil war over it because were not a f*** CULT. trump supporters are a f*** CULT.

you know what id love to see? the FBI going after every politician involved in insider trading. that would be one way to clear congress and "drain the swamp". and it is definitely a "both sides" thing.
Yeah right. Are you forgetting the summer of 2020?
i wish the BLM protests were as violent and effective as your imagination perceives them to have been. :roll:
asher2789
Double Diamond Skidder

Post by asher2789 »

Fancypants wrote: Aug 11th, '22, 20:17 I can think of a couple places that would be better served by 87,000 new government agents with firearms than the IRS:
  • The Border
  • The Schools
  • The Cities
lol uvalde!
Fancypants
Black Carver

Post by Fancypants »

boston_e wrote: Aug 11th, '22, 20:28
throbster wrote: Aug 11th, '22, 09:52 So the Inflation Reduction Act ( :bull ) provides for the IRS to hire 87,000 auditors. That should be a winner come November.

If you are a small business owner, expect an audit soon. Transfer money to a friend or family member? Expect on audit. Oh, and if they show up at your door, they'll be armed.
Or, just don’t cheat on your taxes. :roll:
I make less than 400K, do not cheat on taxes and remain scared as hell. Brandon keep your hands off my $$$.
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

Fancypants wrote: Aug 13th, '22, 19:54
throbster wrote: Aug 11th, '22, 09:52 So the Inflation Reduction Act ( :bull ) provides for the IRS to hire 87,000 auditors. That should be a winner come November.

If you are a small business owner, expect an audit soon. Transfer money to a friend or family member? Expect on audit. Oh, and if they show up at your door, they'll be armed.
I make less than 400K, do not cheat on taxes and remain scared as hell. Brandon keep your hands off my $$$.
What are you scared about? If you got stopped at a DUI checkpoint and hadn’t been drinking, would you be scared?
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
easyrider16
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by easyrider16 »

Bubba wrote: Aug 13th, '22, 20:10 What are you scared about? If you got stopped at a DUI checkpoint and hadn’t been drinking, would you be scared?
I'd be nervous, especially if I only had one drink. It's also a lot easier to avoid drinking before driving than it is to do your taxes correctly as a business owner.

I'm not crazy about money for more audits. As these things usually go, politicians promise to only go after the big fish, but it always seems like the people in the middle that get squeezed the most. As a small business owner, an audit for me is a huge hardship. If you're big enough that you have bookkeepers on staff and lawyers and accountants on retainer, it's not as big a deal.

That said, I believe the IRS has been chronically underfunded for a while. If you have a legitimate question for them, good luck trying to get someone on the phone, or even getting an answer via mail correspondence.
daytripper
Wanted Poster

Post by daytripper »

Bubba wrote: Aug 13th, '22, 20:10
Fancypants wrote: Aug 13th, '22, 19:54

What are you scared about? If you got stopped at a DUI checkpoint and hadn’t been drinking, would you be scared?
Yes, I am nervous any time I am pulled over. Doing something wrong is not a prerequisite to being f*** with by police.
throbster
Postaholic

Post by throbster »

Yesterday, Former California Democrat Congressman TJ Cox was arrested by the FBI on charges of wire fraud, money laundering and campaign law violations. Cox was indicted on 28 crimes by a federal grand jury – "15 counts of wire fraud, 11 counts of money laundering, one count of financial institution fraud on a mortgage and one count of making illegal conduit contributions to his congressional campaign in 2017."

No, the party cannot be saved
I get all the news I need from the weather report

- Simon and Garfunkel
Coydog
Guru Poster

Post by Coydog »

daytripper wrote: Aug 15th, '22, 08:34 Yes, I am nervous any time I am pulled over. Doing something wrong is not a prerequisite to being f*** with by police.
At least you won't be stopped for "driving while black".
Coydog
Guru Poster

Post by Coydog »

throbster wrote: Aug 17th, '22, 10:10 Yesterday, Former California Democrat Congressman TJ Cox was arrested by the FBI on charges of wire fraud, money laundering and campaign law violations. Cox was indicted on 28 crimes by a federal grand jury – "15 counts of wire fraud, 11 counts of money laundering, one count of financial institution fraud on a mortgage and one count of making illegal conduit contributions to his congressional campaign in 2017."

No, the party cannot be saved
Defund the FBI !!!
daytripper
Wanted Poster

Post by daytripper »

Coydog wrote: Aug 17th, '22, 16:11
daytripper wrote: Aug 15th, '22, 08:34 Yes, I am nervous any time I am pulled over. Doing something wrong is not a prerequisite to being f*** with by police.
No, but I have been pulled over many times in my life for driving with blacks.
Coydog
Guru Poster

Post by Coydog »

daytripper wrote: Aug 17th, '22, 16:31
Coydog wrote: Aug 17th, '22, 16:11
No, but I have been pulled over many times in my life for driving with blacks.
Unfortunately in parts of the country, some would reflexively assume you were up to no good.
throbster
Postaholic

Post by throbster »

CNN has cancelled "Reliable Sources"!

Where are you lefties going to go for your news now?

- Simon and Garfunkel
FingerPicker
Beginner On Rentals

Post by FingerPicker »

throbster wrote: Aug 18th, '22, 12:56 CNN has cancelled "Reliable Sources"!

Where are you lefties going to go for your news now?
Are you implying that CNN is a news organization?? I think you meant to say propaganda.
throbster
Postaholic

Post by throbster »

Another losing idea is cashless bail brought to many lib run cities by the evil Soros. What the phuck are they thinking letting violent thugs out with no bail? Check out today's New York Post.

- Simon and Garfunkel
Heywood jablowmee
Black Carver

Post by Heywood jablowmee »

NYPOst. Say NO more. Your credibility just took an irreversible nosedive