Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
throbster
Postaholic

Re: Time to End Covid Testing

Post by throbster »

Coydog wrote: Sep 24th, '21, 13:41
daytripper wrote: Sep 24th, '21, 12:03
Coydog wrote: Sep 24th, '21, 10:38
daytripper wrote: Sep 24th, '21, 10:09 Why do women in Afghanistan have a problem with the Taliban making them wear burqas if it's not a big deal?
Yeah, the coffee shop owner requiring you to wear a mask during a global pandemic before you voluntarily enter their shop to order a vanilla latte is exactly like the Taliban forcing women to wear burqas. :roll:
I do not have a problem with the coffee shop owner requiring me to wear a mask. It's his shop and he can make his rules. I will just go to the coffee shop that doesn't require a mask for vaccinated people. I like to follow the science. Which the CDC doesn't even do as the panel says one thing and the director says another.
If you’re mask-less and you never enter private or public places that require a mask, you’re fine. Me, I like to assert my freedom by taking a knee anytime they play the National Anthem.
Dogboy, it sad that I need to explain this, but not surrendering to stupid non-science based mandates, and disrespecting our nation and those who sacrificed for our freedoms, are f*** miles apart. Sheesh 🙄.

I could of guessed you were a kneeler.
I get all the news I need from the weather report

- Simon and Garfunkel
daytripper
Wanted Poster

Post by daytripper »

Didn't trump say that the year before?
Fancypants
Black Carver

Post by Fancypants »

easyrider16 wrote: Sep 24th, '21, 12:32
daytripper wrote: Sep 24th, '21, 08:54 Sure it does, that's what I was told when I got it,
Not sure who told you that......
Alex, who is the Biden Administration.
easyrider16 wrote: Sep 24th, '21, 12:32Despite what you were told, it's childish and selfish to not comply with simple measures like masks while people are still dying in high numbers from this disease.
Stop the drama. Yes people are still dying with Covid, just like they have for the last year and a half but they are certainly not dropping dead in the high numbers you claim.
easyrider16
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by easyrider16 »

Sure, if you have your head stuck in the sand, same as when considering Trump's bullsh!t election fraud claims. Behold the power of willfull ignorance.
Fancypants
Black Carver

Post by Fancypants »

easyrider16 wrote: Sep 24th, '21, 21:16 Sure, if you have your head stuck in the sand, same as when considering Trump's bullsh!t election fraud claims. Behold the power of willfull ignorance.
I lost you when you said Trump......
deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

Fancypants wrote: Sep 24th, '21, 21:03
daytripper wrote: Sep 24th, '21, 08:54 Sure it does, that's what I was told when I got it,
easyrider16 wrote: Sep 24th, '21, 12:32Despite what you were told, it's childish and selfish to not comply with simple measures like masks while people are still dying in high numbers from this disease.
Stop the drama. Yes people are still dying with Covid, just like they have for the last year and a half but they are certainly not dropping dead in the high numbers you claim.

What's your definition of high?

Apparently not two thousand a day.....

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/09/22/average ... -2000.html
throbster
Postaholic

Post by throbster »

Attachments
Screenshot_20210925-080916.png
Screenshot_20210925-080916.png (978.5 KiB) Viewed 961 times
I get all the news I need from the weather report

- Simon and Garfunkel
deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

If the internet were around in the 60s, polio would likely still be a problem because of morons like you
Fancypants
Black Carver

Post by Fancypants »

deadheadskier wrote: Sep 25th, '21, 06:16
Fancypants wrote: Sep 24th, '21, 21:03

What's your definition of high?

Apparently not two thousand a day.....

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/09/22/average ... -2000.html
What is your definItion of dying "from" covid......?
deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

Had they not caught it, they likely live longer 99% of the time.

I know you hoaxer idiots really want to believe those stories about Uncle Robert dying in a car crash, testing positive for Covid and getting counted in the stats while the hospital that received him gets a bonus for calling it Covid.

You're the same fools who believed Trump, Ted Cruz and others who said Covid would go away after the election.
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

Fear is a heckuva drug.
Coydog
Guru Poster

Post by Coydog »

throbster wrote:
Dogboy, it sad that I need to explain this, but not surrendering to stupid non-science based mandates, and disrespecting our nation and those who sacrificed for our freedoms, are f*** miles apart. Sheesh 🙄.
I see, so what you’re saying is one act is purely selfish and disrespects millions of our fellow citizens while the other is a peaceful individual protest against racial injustice. Those are indeed miles apart.
throbster wrote: I could of guessed you were a kneeler.
Coydog
Guru Poster

Post by Coydog »

Fancypants wrote: What is your definItion of dying "from" covid......?
Using mortality data from 2014 through 2019 to model expected mortality in 2020, we find that between March 1, 2020 and January 2, 2021 the nation had 522,368 excess deaths.

Can anyone think of an unusual change in the status quo that could have contributed to this increase – beyond the fraudulent election that only impacted the presidential race in certain blue state counties?

Excess Deaths From COVID-19 and Other Causes in the US, March 1, 2020, to January 2, 2021
Fancypants
Black Carver

Post by Fancypants »

Coydog wrote: Sep 26th, '21, 11:14
Using mortality data from 2014 through 2019 to model expected mortality in 2020, we find that between March 1, 2020 and January 2, 2021 the nation had 522,368 excess deaths.

Can anyone think of an unusual change in the status quo that could have contributed to this increase – beyond the fraudulent election that only impacted the presidential race in certain blue state counties?

Excess Deaths From COVID-19 and Other Causes in the US, March 1, 2020, to January 2, 2021
WTF is the Jama network???? Is there anything you can present that shows their credibility as a reliable source?
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

Fancypants wrote: Sep 26th, '21, 19:33
Coydog wrote: Sep 26th, '21, 11:14

WTF is the Jama network???? Is there anything you can present that shows their credibility as a reliable source?
Journal of the American Medical Association? Clearly a left wing political know nothing organization and witless rag.
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe