Time to End Covid Testing

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
Fancypants
Black Carver

Time to End Covid Testing

Post by Fancypants »

At the tail end of the pandemic what's the point of continuing this widespread testing other than to give the pols./news media numbers to misconstrue and convolude their headlines and narratives. You want a Vaccine, you can easily get one and you probably should, I did! Either way there is thing called personnel responsibility and living with the choices you make in your life. At this point in the Covid saga we understand how the virus affects us, who is most susceptible to succumb to it (etc) and we have many ways to counter those effects, so make your own choices and don't tell me I can't make mine.
deadheadskier
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Re: Time to End Covid Testing

Post by deadheadskier »

What widespread testing? That's really no longer occurring.

The testing that continues is all about personal responsibility dummy.

Doctors offices and hospitals test people to identify the illness so those who are sick know to quarantine and avoid passing the virus to other people.

You know, so fewer people get sick and die.

You want that to stop because you are tired of seeing the numbers in the news?

Trump conservatives truly are a death cult.
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

Fancypants wrote: Jul 22nd, '21, 21:27Either way there is thing called personnel responsibility and living with the choices you make in your life.
I'd agree with you if the choices didn't impact me and my family, but they very well could.
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

Let’s stop checking drivers for alcohol when making a traffic stop. We all know the impact, the risk, and the possibility of arrest and penalties. Drinking and driving is a personal choice.
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Bigjohnski
Double Diamond Skidder

Post by Bigjohnski »

Biden is the biggest security risk to our country by far
Fancypants
Black Carver

Post by Fancypants »

deadheadskier wrote: Jul 23rd, '21, 07:04 What widespread testing? That's really no longer occurring.The testing that continues is all about personal responsibility dummy. Doctors offices and hospitals test people to identify the illness so those who are sick know to quarantine and avoid passing the virus to other people. You know, so fewer people get sick and die.
I would agree with parts of you dissertation back in the spring of 2020 but many things have changed dramatically since then. If this vaccine was as effective at preventing the spread like Uncle Joe and Dr. Fraudci have said, why is the mainstream media still so focused on the cases? Just more progressive smoke and mirrors. Never let a crisis go to waste.
deadheadskier wrote: Jul 23rd, '21, 07:04You want that to stop because you are tired of seeing the numbers in the news!
Tired of seeing selective data posted in a bias manner that misleads.
Fancypants
Black Carver

Post by Fancypants »

Bubba wrote: Jul 23rd, '21, 10:37 Let’s stop checking drivers for alcohol when making a traffic stop. We all know the impact, the risk, and the possibility of arrest and penalties. Drinking and driving is a personal choice.
Last time I checked this is still happening and not by choice. Is that the next step, Vax stops?
deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

Fancypants wrote: Jul 23rd, '21, 20:09
deadheadskier wrote: Jul 23rd, '21, 07:04 What widespread testing? That's really no longer occurring.The testing that continues is all about personal responsibility dummy. Doctors offices and hospitals test people to identify the illness so those who are sick know to quarantine and avoid passing the virus to other people. You know, so fewer people get sick and die.
I would agree with parts of you dissertation back in the spring of 2020 but many things have changed dramatically since then. If this vaccine was as effective at preventing the spread like Uncle Joe and Dr. Fraudci have said, why is the mainstream media still so focused on the cases? Just more progressive smoke and mirrors. Never let a crisis go to waste.
deadheadskier wrote: Jul 23rd, '21, 07:04You want that to stop because you are tired of seeing the numbers in the news!
Got it, you're an angry slave to media and get triggered by content

Vibes bro
Fancypants
Black Carver

Post by Fancypants »

deadheadskier wrote: Jul 23rd, '21, 20:49
Got it, you're an angry slave to media and get triggered by content

Vibes bro
I may be a slave to the traffic light but certainly not to the media and their so called content.
deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

Well you sure do like to cry about it
Fancypants
Black Carver

Post by Fancypants »

deadheadskier wrote: Jul 23rd, '21, 21:38 Well you sure do like to cry about it
I see no tears on my face.....
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

I would agree with parts of you dissertation back in the spring of 2020 but many things have changed dramatically since then. If this vaccine was as effective at preventing the spread like Uncle Joe and Dr. Fraudci have said, why is the mainstream media still so focused on the cases?
Because only about half the US is vaccinated. The other half are catching COVID and some are going to the hospital and dying.
Fancypants
Black Carver

Post by Fancypants »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote: Jul 24th, '21, 05:50
I would agree with parts of you dissertation back in the spring of 2020 but many things have changed dramatically since then. If this vaccine was as effective at preventing the spread like Uncle Joe and Dr. Fraudci have said, why is the mainstream media still so focused on the cases?
Because only about half the US is vaccinated. The other half are catching COVID and some are going to the hospital and dying.
That's a broad and absurd statement, show me the data...
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Fancypants wrote: Jul 24th, '21, 21:18
https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#vaccinations
Fancypants
Black Carver

Post by Fancypants »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote: Jul 24th, '21, 21:40
Fancypants wrote: Jul 24th, '21, 21:18
https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#vaccinations
Garbage! Why are the hundreds of millions of people who have tested positive for Covid and have natural immunity not included in the immunization numbers? We are much closer to herd immunity than the news media and Democrat Party want you too believe. At the end of the day and at this point, what do positive tests/cases actually even prove? Just another meaningless number.

PS, Before you go ahead and say it.... I Zeta your Delta