Cuomo No Mo’

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
Bigjohnski
Double Diamond Skidder

Re: Cuomo No Mo’

Post by Bigjohnski »

Pathetic democrats.

President Trump maintains 94 % approval ratings with republicans

Do try again. How is Biden’s dismal ratings with the corrupt democrats??
boston_e
Postaholic

Post by boston_e »

easyrider16 wrote: Dec 6th, '21, 15:32
Bubba wrote: Dec 6th, '21, 14:43 "Anybody that doesn’t think there wasn’t massive Election Fraud in the 2020 Presidential Election is either very stupid, or very corrupt!” :lol: :lol: :lol:
As I have often repeated, Trump is incompetent. This is only the latest example of a long train of incompetence. His four years in office demonstrated this quite clearly. If you voted for him in 2020 on the sincere belief that you thought he could do a good job, you are a fool.
Exactly.
Don't Killington Pico
easyrider16
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by easyrider16 »

I'll be fair and talk about Biden - I did not vote for him on the sincere belief that he would do a good job. I thought then and still think now that he's not very bright and got where he is more through luck than ability. I voted for him solely because he was the only other viable option besides Trump, and I thought he would do a better job than Trump, who seems to be doing his level best to wreck our political system.
Bigjohnski
Double Diamond Skidder

Post by Bigjohnski »

As Biden wrecks our once great country

Please do not vote again using that moronic logic
Low Rider
Black Carver

Post by Low Rider »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote: Dec 6th, '21, 08:29
boston_e wrote: Dec 6th, '21, 08:00 Yah - Smerconish is a real far left guy :dis
I'm a Philly guy so started listening to Smerconish way back when. You saw the start of where the GOP was headed during his radio show. All of a sudden if Smerconish did not have a view that aligned with the extremist base, callers would chime in saying Smerconish is no Republican and they would 'stop listening to his show'.

He helped run Spector's campaign in PA and also worked w/ Rizzo (Philly's Mayor). Smerconish also worked in the GHWB administration.

He's advocated the GOP pursue middle of the road positions, which clearly they have not, resulting in many GOP voters fleeing to Biden.
I watched a bit last night and a tiny bit on Monday night (but was mostly watching the Pats game). Good show so far. Sounds as if he is not permanent in the 9:00 slot but would be great if they made him the permanent host.
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

Low Rider wrote: Dec 8th, '21, 19:38
XtremeJibber2001 wrote: Dec 6th, '21, 08:29
boston_e wrote: Dec 6th, '21, 08:00 Yah - Smerconish is a real far left guy :dis
I'm a Philly guy so started listening to Smerconish way back when. You saw the start of where the GOP was headed during his radio show. All of a sudden if Smerconish did not have a view that aligned with the extremist base, callers would chime in saying Smerconish is no Republican and they would 'stop listening to his show'.

He helped run Spector's campaign in PA and also worked w/ Rizzo (Philly's Mayor). Smerconish also worked in the GHWB administration.

He's advocated the GOP pursue middle of the road positions, which clearly they have not, resulting in many GOP voters fleeing to Biden.
I watched a bit last night and a tiny bit on Monday night (but was mostly watching the Pats game). Good show so far. Sounds as if he is not permanent in the 9:00 slot but would be great if they made him the permanent host.
I’m sleeping at 9 so I’ll have to take your word for it 😂
Fancypants
Black Carver

Post by Fancypants »

easyrider16 wrote: Dec 6th, '21, 15:55 I'll be fair and talk about Biden - I did not vote for him on the sincere belief that he would do a good job. I thought then and still think now that he's not very bright and got where he is more through luck than ability. I voted for him solely because he was the only other viable option besides Trump, and I thought he would do a better job than Trump........
I was agreeing with your reasons(although misguided) for casting a ballot for Joe until.....
easyrider16 wrote: Dec 6th, '21, 15:55Trump, who seems to be doing his level best to wreck our political system.
If anyone is attempting to "wreck" our political system it's the progressive left with their cry baby attitudes when they don't get their way.
easyrider16

Post by easyrider16 »

Fancypants wrote: Dec 8th, '21, 21:54 I was agreeing with your reasons(although misguided) for casting a ballot for Joe until.....
easyrider16 wrote: Dec 6th, '21, 15:55Trump, who seems to be doing his level best to wreck our political system.
If anyone is attempting to "wreck" our political system it's the progressive left with their cry baby attitudes when they don't get their way.
Allow me to elaborate. Trump and his followers tried to overturn a lawful election, violated all sorts of preestablished norms, obstructed justice, pardoned cronies, etc. The democrats, while I disagree with many of their more extreme positions, at least appear to be working within the political system. The worst thing you can say about Joe is that he's corrupt by taking bribes. Trump is easily just as corrupt, with the added issue of him trying to subvert our democracy.

Do you know how often despots have falsely claimed electoral fraud in a bid to seize power? It's got to be one of the most frequent ways democracies turn into dictatorships. It should be very clear to you by now that Trump's fraud claims were completely made up from the start, yet he and his GOP followers keep pushing them. This can only lead to more violence or something worse, like the subversion of our right to vote. For that reason, I can't vote for them, even if the alternative kind of sucks.
deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

Throbster, BiGJ and Fancypants desire a Trump dictatorship.

That is the reason they can't admit that Trump is lying about a stolen election.
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

deadheadskier wrote: Dec 9th, '21, 09:06 Throbster, BiGJ and Fancypants desire a Trump dictatorship.

That is the reason they can't admit that Trump is lying about a stolen election.
My GOP buddies said "rather have a Trump dictatorship than Biden POTUS" :shock:
Bigjohnski
Double Diamond Skidder

Post by Bigjohnski »

Biden is a lying fraud illegally stolen election

That is how history will see this train wreck

You corrupt democrats are the ones who lied about a free and fair election. It was filled with corrupt illegal ballots because of the states changing voter laws just before the election. Biden was a corrupt senator a corrupt Vice President and now an illegal fraud president
throbster
Postaholic

Post by throbster »

Creep Andrew has to return the 5 million he made off his "American Crisis: Sleazeball Lessons from the COVID-19 Pandemic" book deal.

...Sad trombone
I get all the news I need from the weather report

- Simon and Garfunkel
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

Jonah Goldberg on why he walked away from his Fox News talking head agreement.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/fox-news ... 722476ab6e
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe