Inflation

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
Stormchaser
Level 10K poster

Re: Inflation

Post by Stormchaser »

How does the rise in price of gas over the last year in the US compare to the rise in gas prices with the rest of the world? Is increased cost of gas in US just a US thing?
ImageImageImageImage
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

Stormchaser wrote: Dec 16th, '21, 15:22 How does the rise in price of gas over the last year in the US compare to the rise in gas prices with the rest of the world? Is increased cost of gas in US just a US thing?
Like inflation, the price of gas has gone up around the world. It's a Global issue.

It's not clear how Biden caused the Global increase in gas prices as well as increases to costs of goods.
throbster
Postaholic

Post by throbster »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote: Dec 16th, '21, 15:30
Stormchaser wrote: Dec 16th, '21, 15:22 How does the rise in price of gas over the last year in the US compare to the rise in gas prices with the rest of the world? Is increased cost of gas in US just a US thing?
Like inflation, the price of gas has gone up around the world. It's a Global issue.

It's not clear how Biden caused the Global increase in gas prices as well as increases to costs of goods.
It doesn't matter to the average low information voter. Prices are up? Biden did that.
I get all the news I need from the weather report

- Simon and Garfunkel
Coydog
Guru Poster

Post by Coydog »

throbster wrote: Dec 16th, '21, 15:45

It doesn't matter to the average low information voter. Prices are up? Biden did that.
And by the time mid-terms roll around, prices will most likely come down from here. I guess Biden will do that too.
Stormchaser
Level 10K poster

Post by Stormchaser »

Propagated lies, fed to the ignorant public and allowed to fester will continue to drive opposing factions in this country further and further apart, and should not be tolerated by those that are capable of understanding.
ImageImageImageImage
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

Stormchaser wrote: Dec 16th, '21, 15:58

Propagated lies, fed to the ignorant public and allowed to fester will continue to drive opposing factions in this country further and further apart, and should not be tolerated by those that are capable of understanding.
I would like to take this opportunity to remind posters that the winter manure spreading ban begins today in Vermont. :lol: No more :bull
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
throbster
Postaholic

Post by throbster »

Welp, the left controls the media, academia, big tech, hollywood, so blame them! :smash
I get all the news I need from the weather report

- Simon and Garfunkel
Stormchaser
Level 10K poster

Post by Stormchaser »

throbster wrote: Dec 16th, '21, 17:06

Welp, the left controls the media, academia, big tech, hollywood, so blame them! :smash
I choose to blame everyone responsible…
ImageImageImageImage
Fancypants
Black Carver

Post by Fancypants »

easyrider16 wrote: Dec 16th, '21, 08:59 I will point out that I asked Fancy to clarify what exactly he was talking about several posts earlier, and he declined to do so, replying only with a criticism of Coydog's graph. I think my "stereotype" criticism still stands - Fancy ignored conflicting data, didn't even engage with it the way Moose did, and just simply questioned it's accuracy and authenticity without attempting to verify or cite contradictory data. This is typical Trumper thinking.
Dude, I did not decline and do have a life outside of this pigeon hole that sometimes demands more attention. Hope you have a great holiday season!
easyrider16
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by easyrider16 »

ok cool. Feel free to do so at any point. Happy holidays to you, too!