2021/2022 Winter Season Covid Discussion (Political)

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
Atomic1
Level 10K poster

2021/2022 Winter Season Covid Discussion (Political)

Post by Atomic1 »

G-smashed wrote: Dec 27th, '21, 14:36 So Snoloco I guess you're happy with the current COVID restrictions and maybe more to come. This is a WORLD HEALTH EMERGENCY,not a partisan political issue! The only way we can get rid of this thing is for everone to be vaccinated and observer protocols until it is gone. Once this happens maybe we can get rid of the masks and ride bubbles and gondolas safely again. Maybe insurance companies should stop covering unvaccinated COVID
patients.

Or maybe our brain dead President will close the wide open borders and enforce the Covid shots on the illegals the same way they are enforced on the working class Americans .
Pedro
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Re: 2021/2022 Winter Season Covid Discussion

Post by Pedro »

Atomic1 wrote: Dec 27th, '21, 15:32
G-smashed wrote: Dec 27th, '21, 14:36 So Snoloco I guess you're happy with the current COVID restrictions and maybe more to come. This is a WORLD HEALTH EMERGENCY,not a partisan political issue! The only way we can get rid of this thing is for everone to be vaccinated and observer protocols until it is gone. Once this happens maybe we can get rid of the masks and ride bubbles and gondolas safely again. Maybe insurance companies should stop covering unvaccinated COVID
patients.

Or maybe our brain dead President will close the wide open borders and enforce the Covid shots on the illegals the same way they are enforced on the working class Americans .
Everyone knows that Mexicans can't catch COVID-19
boston_e
Postaholic

Re: 2021/2022 Winter Season Covid Discussion (Political)

Post by boston_e »

Atomic1 wrote: Dec 27th, '21, 15:32
patients.

Maybe we should go for the bleach injections the way the previous moron president wanted.

Oh wait - it was going to be gone as soon as it got warm.
Don't Killington Pico
throbster
Postaholic

Post by throbster »

"I'm going to shut down this virus!"
:barebutt:
I get all the news I need from the weather report

- Simon and Garfunkel
daytripper
Wanted Poster

Post by daytripper »

throbster wrote: Dec 28th, '21, 07:49 "I'm going to shut down this virus!"
:barebutt:
It will be gone by Easter!
brownman
Postinator

Post by brownman »

Easter occurs every year .. it's still possible :banana:
Forever .. Goat Path
throbster
Postaholic

Post by throbster »

- Simon and Garfunkel
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

Trump in October 2020
ALL THE FAKE NEWS MEDIA WANTS TO TALK ABOUT IS COVID, COVID, COVID. ON NOVEMBER 4th, YOU WON’T BE HEARING SO MUCH ABOUT IT ANYMORE. WE ARE ROUNDING THE TURN!!
throbster
Postaholic

Post by throbster »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote: Jan 2nd, '22, 14:30
Trump in October 2020
ALL THE FAKE NEWS MEDIA WANTS TO TALK ABOUT IS COVID, COVID, COVID. ON NOVEMBER 4th, YOU WON’T BE HEARING SO MUCH ABOUT IT ANYMORE. WE ARE ROUNDING THE TURN!!
Yup, Trump was wrong about the China virus as was every other person on the planet. Shame on him for trying to be positive. :roll:

- Simon and Garfunkel
throbster
Postaholic

Post by throbster »

From September 2020:

With over 197,000 deaths due to the virus, as of Friday morning, the former vice president placed blame on President Donald Trump during a CNN town hall on Thursday evening.

“If the president had done his job, had done his job from the beginning, all the people would still be alive,” Biden said at the town hall in Pennsylvania.

He continued, “All the people. I’m not making this up. Just look at the data. Look at the data.”

What a despicable and blatantly dishonest thing to say.

By Sleepy's logic, he is responsible for the death of 400,000+ people.

- Simon and Garfunkel
easyrider16
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by easyrider16 »

throbster wrote: Jan 5th, '22, 08:29 From September 2020:

With over 197,000 deaths due to the virus, as of Friday morning, the former vice president placed blame on President Donald Trump during a CNN town hall on Thursday evening.

“If the president had done his job, had done his job from the beginning, all the people would still be alive,” Biden said at the town hall in Pennsylvania.

He continued, “All the people. I’m not making this up. Just look at the data. Look at the data.”

I agree. Now will you agree that Trump said many despicable and blatantly dishonest things about the pandemic? For instance, he told Bob Woodward in a private interview on Feb 7 that the coronavirus was airborne, tricky and “more deadly than even your strenuous flus.” Then told a group of reporters just a few weeks later, “I mean, view this the same as the flu.”

Or when the CDC changed the guidance and recommended everyone wear masks in March, Trump said “So it’s voluntary. You don’t have to do it. They suggested for a period of time, but this is voluntary,” Trump said at a press briefing. “I don’t think I’m going to be doing it.”

Or how about when he said this blatant lie: “I tell people, wear masks,” he said at the town hall. “But just the other day, they came out with a statement that 85% of the people that wear masks catch it.”

Or how about this gem, telling everyone the people on the front lines fighting coronavirus were being dishonest about the numbers: “Our doctors get more money if somebody dies from COVID,” Trump told supporters at a rally in Waterford, Michigan, on Oct. 30. “You know that, right? I mean, our doctors are very smart people. So what they do is they say, ‘I’m sorry, but, you know, everybody dies of COVID.’”

Will you admit that these are despicable and blatantly dishonest things that Trump said? There are many more examples if you just bother to look. While Trump can't be held responsible for all covid deaths, he can and should certainly be held responsible for the blatant mismanagement of this thing from the start, which included the above and many other statements that undermined the people working to end the pandemic.

Source: https://khn.org/news/article/lie-of-the ... ronavirus/
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

The vast majority of unvaccinated, which now account for the majority of deaths post vaccine EUA, are Republican. The idea that Trump isn't responsible for any of these deaths is laughable. He intentionally politicized COVID and discredited our institutions for his own selfish gain. Trump did irreparable harm to our Country and will make the next pandemic far worse.
throbster
Postaholic

Post by throbster »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote: Jan 5th, '22, 09:40

The vast majority of unvaccinated, which now account for the majority of deaths post vaccine EUA, are Republican. The idea that Trump isn't responsible for any of these deaths is laughable. He intentionally politicized COVID and discredited our institutions for his own selfish gain. Trump did irreparable harm to our Country and will make the next pandemic far worse.
Again, get your head out of your ass. The left used the China virus to bludgeon Trump ("Cuomo is America's governor") and win the election (allegedly)

- Simon and Garfunkel
daytripper
Wanted Poster

Post by daytripper »

throbster wrote: Jan 5th, '22, 10:28

Again, get your head out of your ass. The left used the China virus to bludgeon Trump ("Cuomo is America's governor") and win the election (allegedly)
Be careful talking about the election, we might not hear from you anymore with your allegedly comment.
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

daytripper wrote: Jan 5th, '22, 10:41
throbster wrote: Jan 5th, '22, 10:28

Be careful talking about the election, we might not hear from you anymore with your allegedly comment.
Anyone can talk about the election all they want, as long as they're not promoting what we all know to be a lie about it being stolen. You knew that, of course...
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe