new Clinton allegations

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
easyrider16
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

new Clinton allegations

Post by easyrider16 »

The new allegations stem from Special Counsel John Durham's indictment of Michael Sussman, an attorney working for the Clinton campaign to dig up dirt on the Trump campaign. His firm dug up information derived from publicly-available internet traffic (not some sort of secret spy job as the right-wing media seems to be claiming) that basically indicated Trump's people may have been emailing with Russia. Sussman met with the FBI, gave them the information, and told them he was not acting on behalf of any candidate. The indictment is for lying to the FBI because they claim Sussman was in fact working for the Clinton campaign when he turned over the information.

Biden's AG allowed the indictment to proceed despite a personal appeal by Sussman's lawyers. My impression - Sussman probably did lie to the FBI about whether he was working for Clinton. There's no allegation that the information provided to the FBI was fabricated or obtained illegally. The real question is, will a jury find the lie material? Seems to me when a lawyer whom the FBI knows does work for the DNC reports information about a Republican campaign as a "good citizen," they should be a little skeptical about the source, so I'm not so sure. But it does seem like there's probable cause and this kind of dirty trick should carry a penalty. Also, if this lawyer lied to the FBI at Clinton's direction, Clinton should face sanction as well.

Link to the indictment:
https://www.justice.gov/sco/press-relea ... ovdelivery

TL;DR - a lawyer working for Clinton's campaign allegedly lied to the FBI by claiming he was not working for the Clinton campaign when he turned over publicly-available information connecting Trump's campaign to Russia.
throbster
Postaholic

Re: new Clinton allegations

Post by throbster »

sh*t is about to get real ..
Attachments
front-cover-215.jpg
front-cover-215.jpg (141.35 KiB) Viewed 468 times
I get all the news I need from the weather report

- Simon and Garfunkel
easyrider16

Post by easyrider16 »

Yeah see that's the exact misinformation that I was referring to. The allegation is not that Clinton paid for access to Trump's PCs. The allegation is that Clinton's people got publicly-available DNS data from the Trump campaign's upstream provider. This is public traffic on the internet. There was no alleged access to any PCs or private servers. The dirty trick part was the lying to the FBI to induce them to investigate an opposing candidate.

The data, btw, indicated that Trump's campaign may have been communicating via email to some bank in Russia. How come nobody seems to care about that side of the story? Anybody want to see those emails? I kind of do.
Fake news
Beginner On Rentals

Post by Fake news »

Biden and Obama knew all about Hillary's Crimes
Fake news
Beginner On Rentals

Post by Fake news »

easyrider16 wrote: Feb 15th, '22, 09:10 Yeah see that's the exact misinformation that I was referring to. The allegation is not that Clinton paid for access to Trump's PCs. The allegation is that Clinton's people got publicly-available DNS data from the Trump campaign's upstream provider. This is public traffic on the internet. There was no alleged access to any PCs or private servers. The dirty trick part was the lying to the FBI to induce them to investigate an opposing candidate.

The data, btw, indicated that Trump's campaign may have been communicating via email to some bank in Russia. How come nobody seems to care about that side of the story? Anybody want to see those emails? I kind of do.

Secure White House information is NOT public information
easyrider16

Post by easyrider16 »

What secure white house information are you talking about? Nothing like that is mentioned in the indictment that I linked to. This alleged event happened before Trump was elected and before he took office.
Fake news
Beginner On Rentals

Post by Fake news »

quit linking to the CNN BS news try it

Its over Clinton is guilty as hell She is not denying these allegations btw I hope she rots in jail
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

Fake news wrote: Feb 16th, '22, 17:07 quit linking to the CNN BS news try it

Its over Clinton is guilty as hell She is not denying these allegations btw I hope she rots in jail
LOL...
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe