Re: Drag Queen Story Hour. WTF?

Post by throbster »

I get all the news I need from the weather report

- Simon and Garfunkel
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

throbster wrote: Aug 4th, '22, 16:20 This is grooming. Change my mind.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/pennsylvania ... pole-dance
Grooming for what? I mean, I don't agree with it, but they're not doing something illegal.
deadheadskier
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by deadheadskier »

Hmmm, "grooming" may have taken over the leaderboard from "woke" as the term Trumpers use that immediately identifies them as ignorant and desperate losers.
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

Based on discussions here I think most would conclude that changing your mind is an exercise in futility.
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
asher2789
Double Diamond Skidder

Post by asher2789 »

is it grooming when the straights do it? :roll:

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-not ... e-35667527
asher2789
Double Diamond Skidder

Post by asher2789 »

easyrider16 wrote: Jun 1st, '22, 05:58
throbster wrote: May 31st, '22, 09:34 I read the article in the Mountain Times on these freaks. Emoji Nightmare? What kind of sick parent do you need to be to expose your kids to this twisted nonsense?

God help us.
Why are you still allowed to post bigoted content on these forums? It remains a mystery.
:Toast
asher2789
Double Diamond Skidder

Post by asher2789 »

throbster wrote: Jun 1st, '22, 06:29
throbster wrote: May 31st, '22, 09:34 I read the article in the Mountain Times on these freaks. Emoji Nightmare? What kind of sick parent do you need to be to expose your kids to this twisted nonsense?

God help us.
Why are you still allowed to post bigoted content on these forums? It remains a mystery.
Groomer
i dare you to say that to my face in rockstar lot. f*** dare you. f*** your f*** homophobic trash opinons. say it to our faces, the gay people of killington and our allies, tough guy. it would blow your f*** minds how many gay and trans people build your lifts, build your lodges, blow snowmaking, groom trails, work food and bev, run lifts, work ski patrol, -clutches pearls- teach your kids how to ski etc. there's way more of us than you'd ever f*** imagine, because SO MANY OF US are in the f*** closet because of shitty assholes like you.

groomer is 2022's faggot.
throbster
Postaholic

Post by throbster »

asher2789 wrote: Aug 4th, '22, 20:54
throbster wrote: Jun 1st, '22, 06:29

God help us.
Groomer
i dare you to say that to my face in rockstar lot. f*** dare you. f*** your f*** homophobic trash opinons. say it to our faces, the gay people of killington and our allies, tough guy. it would blow your f*** minds how many gay and trans people build your lifts, build your lodges, blow snowmaking, groom trails, work food and bev, run lifts, work ski patrol, -clutches pearls- teach your kids how to ski etc. there's way more of us than you'd ever f*** imagine, because SO MANY OF US are in the f*** closet because of shitty assholes like you.

groomer is 2022's faggot.
Don't like being called a groomer? Then leave our kids the f*** alone.

Notice how the facist always threaten you with violence if you opinions don't align with theirs?

- Simon and Garfunkel
deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

I have zero issues with a violent response to bigotry. You spew the crap you do in here in public throbster and get your ass knocked out? You only have yourself to blame.

You're an immoral POS. Your opinions and those who share the same have caused immeasurable harm to marginalized people for centuries and that continues today. For that reason, jerks like you 100% deserve to be cancelled. There's no compromise to be had with a bigot.

I'm sure you're not worried though as zero chance you'd have the balls to spew your hateful views to Asher or others in real life.
throbster
Postaholic

Post by throbster »

At one time, the LGBTQ+@#$ only wanted gay marriage.

Now, it's 47 genders, preferred pronouns and drag queen story hour.

You idiots have overplayed your hand.

Braindead, you are the POS cool with sexualizing little kids. Shame on you, douchebag.

- Simon and Garfunkel
Heywood jablowmee
Black Carver

Post by Heywood jablowmee »

asser. Tough chica
deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

throbster wrote: Aug 5th, '22, 09:01 At one time, the LGBTQ+@#$ only wanted gay marriage.

Now, it's 47 genders, preferred pronouns and drag queen story hour.

You idiots have overplayed your hand.

Braindead, you are the POS cool with sexualizing little kids. Shame on you, douchebag.
You're an idiot. Nothing I've said indicates I'm cool with sexualizing little kids. You're a moron for jumping to that conclusion.

What I will do is answer any question my kids have about people who are different from us. Some people are gay, some are trans or whatever. As long as they are kind and not harming others they are free to live their authentic life however makes them happy.

It's called tolerance and respect for people who are different. It's a quality you have none of. You're an intolerant Ahole and repeatedly show your bigotry here.

You better keep that part of your personality online throbster is all I'm going to say. You pull this crap I'm front of the wrong guy or girl and you will eventually get your ass beaten and deservedly so.

There is no place in society for the bigoted opinions you have. Your parents were total failures to raise you to be this way. Christian my ass
Low Rider
Black Carver

Post by Low Rider »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote: Aug 4th, '22, 16:27

Grooming for what? I mean, I don't agree with it, but they're not doing something illegal.
Grooming? No. Stupid? Sure probably. Although to the kid it was probably nothing more than having some fun and burning off some energy. If someone actually thinks that will "make the kids gay" or something along those lines, they are a moron.

It will get the deplorables all riled up of course.
deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

Deplorables like throbster think being gay is a choice and the result of nurture. It's an impossibly stupid belief to have in 2022 knowing what we know about sexuality these days.
throbster
Postaholic

Post by throbster »

deadheadskier wrote: Aug 5th, '22, 14:31 Deplorables like throbster think being gay is a choice and the result of nurture. It's an impossibly stupid belief to have in 2022 knowing what we know about sexuality these days.
I would be interested in seeing the post where I said that.

I'm cool with LGBTQ but I wish the movement would pump the brakes a bit

- Simon and Garfunkel