Drag Queen Story Hour. WTF?

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
throbster
Postaholic

Drag Queen Story Hour. WTF?

Post by throbster »

I read the article in the Mountain Times on these freaks. Emoji Nightmare? What kind of sick parent do you need to be to expose your kids to this twisted nonsense?

God help us.
I get all the news I need from the weather report

- Simon and Garfunkel
boston_e
Postaholic

Re: Drag Queen Story Hour. WTF?

Post by boston_e »

What makes you feel that someone who is perhaps gay or has gender dysphoria would not be able to read age appropriate stories to kids?
Don't Killington Pico
throbster
Postaholic

Post by throbster »

boston_e wrote: May 31st, '22, 11:05 What makes you feel that someone who is perhaps gay or has gender dysphoria would not be able to read age appropriate stories to kids?
These aren't simply gay people. Why is hell would these freaks want to read stories to little kids is a better question. I can only guess is that they want to validate their bizarre lifestyle and or they are groomers.

- Simon and Garfunkel
Heywood jablowmee
Black Carver

Post by Heywood jablowmee »

Robster SPOT on.....only in VT........musta been a weak news week at Mountin Time....
deadheadskier
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by deadheadskier »

I'd be more alarmed by my kids being alone with a Catholic priest reading them stories.....
easyrider16

Post by easyrider16 »

throbster wrote: May 31st, '22, 09:34 I read the article in the Mountain Times on these freaks. Emoji Nightmare? What kind of sick parent do you need to be to expose your kids to this twisted nonsense?

God help us.
Why are you still allowed to post bigoted content on these forums? It remains a mystery.
throbster
Postaholic

Post by throbster »

easyrider16 wrote: Jun 1st, '22, 05:58
throbster wrote: May 31st, '22, 09:34 I read the article in the Mountain Times on these freaks. Emoji Nightmare? What kind of sick parent do you need to be to expose your kids to this twisted nonsense?

God help us.
Why are you still allowed to post bigoted content on these forums? It remains a mystery.
Groomer

- Simon and Garfunkel
boston_e
Postaholic

Post by boston_e »

Heywood jablowmee wrote: May 31st, '22, 12:13 only in VT
Actually, looking at their website they have chapters in 27 states plus DC and PR.

Looks like they share messages about acceptance, loving who you are, anti bullying etc. Oh the horror! :roll:
Don't Killington Pico
throbster
Postaholic

Post by throbster »

boston_e wrote: Jun 1st, '22, 07:05
Heywood jablowmee wrote: May 31st, '22, 12:13 only in VT
Actually, looking at their website they have chapters in 27 states plus DC and PR.

Looks like they share messages about acceptance, loving who you are, anti bullying etc. Oh the horror! :roll:
Groomer

- Simon and Garfunkel
boston_e
Postaholic

Post by boston_e »

God help us.
It is just an example of the type of transphobia and homophobia that organizations such as this are trying to eliminate in future generations.
Don't Killington Pico
throbster
Postaholic

Post by throbster »

boston_e wrote: Jun 1st, '22, 07:43

God help us.
It is just an example of the type of transphobia and homophobia that organizations such as this are trying to eliminate in future generations.
They are failing miserably and their strategy is ridiculous.

- Simon and Garfunkel
throbster
Postaholic

Post by throbster »

Another example: Trans "women" competing in women's sport and dominating actual women.

"Why are people upset with transsexuals??"

Stupid.

- Simon and Garfunkel
deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

throbster wrote: Jun 1st, '22, 09:00

God help us.
Actually I'd say they're strategy is quite successful. It's flushing bigots like yourself out of their holes and letting the next generation know that until there are many fewer ignorant relics like you, more work needs to be down to educate society on tolerance for diversity.

As time marches on, it will be the continued tolerance of bigotry in the Republican party that further erodes its base.
throbster
Postaholic

Post by throbster »

deadheadskier wrote: Jun 1st, '22, 14:08

God help us.
Actually I'd say they're strategy is quite successful. It's flushing bigots like yourself out of their holes and letting the next generation know that until there are many fewer ignorant relics like you, more work needs to be down to educate society on tolerance for diversity.

As time marches on, it will be the continued tolerance of bigotry in the Republican party that further erodes its base.
Yes, grown men dressed up as overly sexualized woman and reading in a faggy voice to toddlers will improve society!

What they are really doing is flushing out the groomers and the degenerates!

- Simon and Garfunkel
deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

throbster wrote: Jun 1st, '22, 16:31
deadheadskier wrote: Jun 1st, '22, 14:08

Yes, grown men dressed up as overly sexualized woman and reading in a faggy voice to toddlers will improve society!

What they are really doing is flushing out the groomers and the degenerates!
I can't believe this needs to be explained to you, but a person's appearance and orientation has nothing to do with their ability to read stories to children safely.

Did you not learn when very young to not judge a book by it's cover?

A drag queen could be completely safe around children. Or they could be like the thousands of priests over the years who have raped little boys in this country.

You really have a very difficult grasp on reality Throbster.