Re: Drag Queen Story Hour. WTF?

Post by Bubba »

94439750-0130-4E61-9C20-2D11B5532117.jpeg
94439750-0130-4E61-9C20-2D11B5532117.jpeg (70.7 KiB) Viewed 677 times
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
asher2789
Double Diamond Skidder

Post by asher2789 »

throbster wrote: Aug 5th, '22, 07:56
asher2789 wrote: Aug 4th, '22, 20:54
throbster wrote: Jun 1st, '22, 06:29
easyrider16 wrote: Jun 1st, '22, 05:58
throbster wrote: May 31st, '22, 09:34 I read the article in the Mountain Times on these freaks. Emoji Nightmare? What kind of sick parent do you need to be to expose your kids to this twisted nonsense?

God help us.
Why are you still allowed to post bigoted content on these forums? It remains a mystery.
Groomer
i dare you to say that to my face in rockstar lot. f*** dare you. f*** your f*** homophobic trash opinons. say it to our faces, the gay people of killington and our allies, tough guy. it would blow your f*** minds how many gay and trans people build your lifts, build your lodges, blow snowmaking, groom trails, work food and bev, run lifts, work ski patrol, -clutches pearls- teach your kids how to ski etc. there's way more of us than you'd ever f*** imagine, because SO MANY OF US are in the f*** closet because of shitty assholes like you.

groomer is 2022's faggot.
Don't like being called a groomer? Then leave our kids the f*** alone.

Notice how the facist always threaten you with violence if you opinions don't align with theirs?
ah yes the tired old gays are pedos trope. go f*** yourself. funny how its always straight men who seem obsessed with barely legal women...
asher2789
Double Diamond Skidder

Post by asher2789 »

throbster wrote: Aug 5th, '22, 09:01 At one time, the LGBTQ+@#$ only wanted gay marriage.

Now, it's 47 genders, preferred pronouns and drag queen story hour.

You idiots have overplayed your hand.

Braindead, you are the POS cool with sexualizing little kids. Shame on you, douchebag.
why are you so triggered by gender nonconformity, snowflake?
asher2789
Double Diamond Skidder

Post by asher2789 »

deadheadskier wrote: Aug 5th, '22, 14:31 Deplorables like throbster think being gay is a choice and the result of nurture. It's an impossibly stupid belief to have in 2022 knowing what we know about sexuality these days.
it doesnt matter if its a choice or not. what consenting adults do is their own f*** business and only bigots have a problem with it.
easyrider16
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by easyrider16 »

throbster wrote: Aug 5th, '22, 07:56 Don't like being called a groomer? Then leave our kids the f*** alone.

Notice how the facist always threaten you with violence if you opinions don't align with theirs?
First off, you don't even have kids. Second, you used a slur against a homosexual. If you didn't expect violence in response, you're even more naive than I thought.

On the other hand, gven your constant homophobic rhetoric, I suspect you have deep seated issues with your own sexuality. Perhaps your issue is, deep down, you fear that you might be attracted to the same sex?
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

easyrider16 wrote: Aug 10th, '22, 18:20 Perhaps your issue is, deep down, you fear that you might be attracted to the same sex?
It may be simply that, having people regularly telling him to go f*** himself, he's been trying. :lol:

Killington Zone
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

easyrider16 wrote: Aug 10th, '22, 18:20
throbster wrote: Aug 5th, '22, 07:56 Don't like being called a groomer? Then leave our kids the f*** alone.

First off, you don't even have kids. Second, you used a slur against a homosexual. If you didn't expect violence in response, you're even more naive than I thought.

On the other hand, gven your constant homophobic rhetoric, I suspect you have deep seated issues with your own sexuality. Perhaps your issue is, deep down, you fear that you might be attracted to the same sex?
Actually, he has made the claim he has 3 kids, which makes his constant bigotry all the more embarrassing. Some example he is setting for his kids!
throbster
Postaholic

Post by throbster »

deadheadskier wrote: Aug 11th, '22, 06:40

Actually, he has made the claim he has 3 kids, which makes his constant bigotry all the more embarrassing. Some example he is setting for his kids!
I guess the irony of this statement is lost on you.
I get all the news I need from the weather report

- Simon and Garfunkel
deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

throbster wrote: Aug 11th, '22, 08:43
deadheadskier wrote: Aug 11th, '22, 06:40

I guess the irony of this statement is lost on you.
Are you defending your constant bigotry to be a positive example to set forth for your kids?

I know if my kids read this forum, they'd see that their father has zero tolerance for bigotry and racism or those who support such people. Supporting Trump is supporting bigotry, full stop. Sometimes I'm an asshole to people like you, but it's well deserved. You earn it daily!

How do you think your kids would interpret your posting behavior in this forum?
throbster
Postaholic

Post by throbster »

Like I said before, the LGBTXYZ movement has gone too far. Just get out of our face with the constant reminders and we all will get along. As for Drag Queens performing for kids; it is just plain wrong and way over the top.

My kids know I detest liberals and they are cool with it. I don't tell them how to think and vice versa.
I get all the news I need from the weather report

- Simon and Garfunkel
easyrider16

Post by easyrider16 »

deadheadskier wrote: Aug 11th, '22, 06:40 Actually, he has made the claim he has 3 kids, which makes his constant bigotry all the more embarrassing. Some example he is setting for his kids!
Well color me surprised that he was able to convince a member of the opposite sex to procreate with him. There truly must be a lid for every pot. :banana:
deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

throbster wrote: Aug 11th, '22, 09:09 Like I said before, the LGBTXYZ movement has gone too far. Just get out of our face with the constant reminders and we all will get along. As for Drag Queens performing for kids; it is just plain wrong and way over the top.

My kids know I detest liberals and they are cool with it. I don't tell them how to think and vice versa.

Detesting liberals and being a bigot are two entirely different things. But, I guess you are two for two there.

Name one instance where your life was negatively impacted by a LGBTQ person. You can't. But most all of them have suffered at some point due to the policy positions of Republicans and homophobes like you.
asher2789
Double Diamond Skidder

Post by asher2789 »

throbster wrote: Aug 11th, '22, 09:09 Like I said before, the LGBTXYZ movement has gone too far. Just get out of our face with the constant reminders and we all will get along. As for Drag Queens performing for kids; it is just plain wrong and way over the top.

what you are advocating for is for queer people to go back in the closet. i am a VISIBLY queer person. i cant hide the fact that i am not straight nor do i conform to gender standards. ive been this way since i was a young child. and since i was a young child until well into adulthood i was VIOLENTLY mistreated for it. MY VERY EXISTENCE IS POLITICAL. i remember being in elementary school, being asked to line up in the hallway boys and girls, and while i knew i had a vagina and therefore was a girl, i never felt like a girl, or a boy for that matter. there wasn't the language then that there is today to describe these feelings, at least not accessible to anyone outside of an intellectual and adult setting. but we've always existed... and we always will exist, despite attempts through time to eradicate us.

i was held up in a choke hold on the school bus when i was 9, for being perceived as gay (i didnt realize i was until i had my first undeniable crush on a woman at 18) - i fought back in self defense and was suspended for fighting, the kids who assaulted me got a slap on the wrist. that was the start of my far left radicalization when i realized authority figures weren't there to protect me... i was later assaulted in a bathroom when i was 24, for being perceived as trans during the height of the bathroom bill controversy under the obama presidency. there are many more instances of being socially shunned, verbally bullied, and physically assaulted at a less intense level. all for being gay and gender nonconforming, things i have no control over. i've been in vermont now for almost 7 years - when i go home every once in a blue moon ill run into somebody from my distant past and they'll apologize to me for their behavior when we were kids. decades later! who knows what kind of person i would be or where i would be at in life if i wasn't terribly mistreated for so long just because of who i was... and FYI i didnt grow up in the deep south or some sh*t, i grew up in liberal NY in a county that went twice to obama and twice to trump.

my partner of many years and i split up recently - and let me tell you, with my raging hormones I WISH I WAS STRAIGHT. i can think of about a dozen men off the top of my head i could call up right now and sleep with if i wanted to, but the problem is that i just... don't work that way. trust me, ive tried. life would be so much easier for me (minus abortion access in half the country) if i could magically wake up as a typical straight chick.

im out and proud and in your f*** face for it as payback for mistreatment over it most of my life. i wont be silenced nor will i be made to feel like i should shrink myself for some f*** bigot's comfort.

and as for young kids, who occasionally ask me if im a boy or a girl (to the polite horror of their parents, lol) i answer them that i am a girl, who often looks like a boy, and that sometimes girls look like boys and sometimes boys look like girls but the most important thing is to treat everybody the way you want to be treated even if they are different than you. clutches pearls OMG ASHER2789 IS A GROOMER!!!!!!!

as for drag queens, its no different than clowns, mermaids, mickey mouse, whatever dress up fantasy character. we're on the brink of a civil war while trump is being raided for espionage over nuclear secrets and you and your ilk are pearl clutching over f*** drag queens??!?!?!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

asher2789 wrote: Aug 13th, '22, 10:12

as for drag queens, its no different than clowns, mermaids, mickey mouse, whatever dress up fantasy character. we're on the brink of a civil war while trump is being raided for espionage over nuclear secrets and you and your ilk are pearl clutching over f*** drag queens??!?!?!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
It’s so much easier to fight culture wars than deal with serious issues. Discussing (non-culture war) policy issues takes intellect, thought, reasoned debate, and acknowledgement that others’ positions may have merit too. That’s far different than “I hate liberals”, etc.

Killington Zone
but you can never leave

F. Scott Fitzgerald

asher2789
Double Diamond Skidder

Post by asher2789 »

Bubba wrote: Aug 13th, '22, 16:27
asher2789 wrote: Aug 13th, '22, 10:12

It’s so much easier to fight culture wars than deal with serious issues. Discussing (non-culture war) policy issues takes intellect, thought, reasoned debate, and acknowledgement that others’ positions may have merit too. That’s far different than “I hate liberals”, etc.
well of course. i hate liberals too, for the opposite reasons as the culture warriors. at the end of the day corporate america counts its money while the rest of us struggle... doesnt matter who is in office, capitalism wins. the banks own everyone.