Double Diamond Skidder

Re: Jan. 6 Committee Hearings

Post by asher2789 »

Fancypants wrote: Aug 11th, '22, 21:03
asher2789 wrote: Aug 10th, '22, 16:50
Fancypants wrote: Aug 9th, '22, 21:00
asher2789 wrote: Aug 4th, '22, 20:42
Fancypants wrote: Aug 3rd, '22, 20:51

Sure does! Thinking from an opposing perspective, perhaps they were "wiped" by the DNC Deep State to delete any proof of what actually happened on January 6th. Still amazed at the limited amount of video that's been released from Jan 6, from a building which contains thousands of security camera's. If it was such an insurrection, release all the video let's see what actually happened....
oh, youre one of those. not too bright...

FYI an account called sedition hunters on instagram has tons of security footage. but im sure they dont share that on OAN.
Found the link to seditionhunters, what a joke. A website for progressives to rat on their friends and family for crimes against Trump.

https://video.search.yahoo.com/yhs/sear ... tion=click
If your family member was part of ISIS would you look the other way?
I would absolutely not look the other way if a family member was involved with a terrorist org like ISIS. Your comparison is apples and avocados, quite a bit different.
ah yes, one acts in the name of white jesus™ and the other acts in the name of mohammed.
Fancypants
Black Carver

Post by Fancypants »

asher2789 wrote: Aug 13th, '22, 10:23
asher2789 wrote: Aug 4th, '22, 20:42

oh, youre one of those. not too bright...

FYI an account called sedition hunters on instagram has tons of security footage. but im sure they dont share that on OAN.
Found the link to seditionhunters, what a joke. A website for progressives to rat on their friends and family for crimes against Trump.

I would absolutely not look the other way if a family member was involved with a terrorist org like ISIS. Your comparison is apples and avocados, quite a bit different.
ah yes, one acts in the name of white jesus™ and the other acts in the name of mohammed.
Which name would you act in favor of? Which name do you think I would act I favor of?
throbster
Postaholic

Post by throbster »

Poor Liz Cheney got her ass destroyed last night (-37%).

It looks like the Wyoming voters saw that the J6 hearings are a sham (like most reasonable people).
I get all the news I need from the weather report

- Simon and Garfunkel
easyrider16
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by easyrider16 »

Liz Cheney has to be the most heroic politician in recent memory. She could have toed the party line and she'd probably be in a high leadership position. Instead, she tossed it all away and went up against her own party for what she believed was right. That Republican voters don't celebrate her courage says more about them than about her.

Here's some of her concession speech:
A few years ago, I won this primary with 73 percent of the vote. I could easily have done the same again. The path was clear, but it would have required that I go along with President Trump's lie about the 2020 election. It would have required that I enable his ongoing efforts to unravel our democratic system and attack the foundations of our republic. That was a path I could not and would not take.

No House seat, no office in this land is more important than the principles that we are all sworn to protect, and I well understood the potential political consequences of abiding by my duty.
Full text here: https://www.newsweek.com/read-liz-chene ... ng-1734296

If you read the rest of her speech, you can be sure she's not going away. She's converting her campaign committee to a PAC and there's talk of her running for President in 2024.
throbster
Postaholic

Post by throbster »

Liz 2024: snowball meet Hell.

- Simon and Garfunkel
easyrider16

Post by easyrider16 »

throbster wrote: Aug 17th, '22, 12:38 Liz 2024: snowball meet Hell.
That's what they said about Trump in 2015. Who knows what might happen two years from now?

But realistically, I don't think her goal is to become president. I think her goal is to make sure Donald Trump doesn't become president. She doesn't have to win the election or even the nomination to do that. All she has to do is run as a 3rd party candidate and siphon enough votes from Trump to hand Democrats the win.
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

I didn’t have the GOP calling the Cheney’s RINOs on my bingo card. The Cheney’s are the most conservative politicians in recent history and certainly my lifetime.
asher2789
Double Diamond Skidder

Post by asher2789 »

Fancypants wrote: Aug 13th, '22, 19:49
asher2789 wrote: Aug 13th, '22, 10:23

Which name would you act in favor of? Which name do you think I would act I favor of?
my abrahamic comparison of the two religions being based on the same concept clearly went over your head. for what its worth, i was raised in the OG version, judaism. no gods, no masters is what i act in favor of in present day.
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Oath Keepers attorney Kellye SoRelle arrested on Jan. 6 charges
https://www.washingtonpost.com/dc-md-va ... sted-jan6/
Kellye SoRelle, 43, was arrested in Junction, Tex., and is scheduled to make an initial appearance Thursday afternoon before a federal judge in Austin, according to the U.S. attorney’s office for Washington. SoRelle was charged in an indictment returned Wednesday on four counts — conspiracy, obstruction of a federal proceeding, tampering with documents and misdemeanor trespassing in a restricted building or grounds — prosecutors said.
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Ginni Thomas pressed Wisconsin lawmakers to overturn Biden’s 2020 victory
https://www.washingtonpost.com/investig ... r-tauchen/
The Washington Post reported this year that Ginni Thomas emailed 29 Arizona state lawmakers, some of them twice, in November and December 2020. She urged them to set aside Biden’s popular-vote victory and “choose” their own presidential electors, despite the fact that the responsibility for choosing electors rests with voters under Arizona state law.

The new emails show that Thomas also messaged two Republican lawmakers in Wisconsin: state Sen. Kathy Bernier, then chair of the Senate elections committee, and state Rep. Gary Tauchen. Bernier and Tauchen received the email at 10:47 a.m. on Nov. 9, virtually the same time the Arizona lawmakers received a verbatim copy of the message from Thomas. The Bernier email was obtained by The Post, and the Tauchen email was obtained by the watchdog group Documented and provided to The Post.

Thomas sent all of the emails via FreeRoots, an online platform that allowed people to send pre-written emails to multiple elected officials.

“Please stand strong in the face of media and political pressure,” read the emails sent Nov. 9, just days after major media organizations called the presidency for Biden. “Please reflect on the awesome authority granted to you by our Constitution. And then please take action to ensure that a clean slate of Electors is chosen for our state.”

Neither Thomas nor her lawyer, Mark Paoletta, responded to requests for comment. A Supreme Court spokeswoman did not respond to a message seeking comment from Clarence Thomas.
throbster
Postaholic

Post by throbster »

Yawn

- Simon and Garfunkel
deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote: Sep 1st, '22, 11:24 Ginni Thomas pressed Wisconsin lawmakers to overturn Biden’s 2020 victory
The Washington Post reported this year that Ginni Thomas emailed 29 Arizona state lawmakers, some of them twice, in November and December 2020. She urged them to set aside Biden’s popular-vote victory and “choose” their own presidential electors, despite the fact that the responsibility for choosing electors rests with voters under Arizona state law.

The new emails show that Thomas also messaged two Republican lawmakers in Wisconsin: state Sen. Kathy Bernier, then chair of the Senate elections committee, and state Rep. Gary Tauchen. Bernier and Tauchen received the email at 10:47 a.m. on Nov. 9, virtually the same time the Arizona lawmakers received a verbatim copy of the message from Thomas. The Bernier email was obtained by The Post, and the Tauchen email was obtained by the watchdog group Documented and provided to The Post.

Thomas sent all of the emails via FreeRoots, an online platform that allowed people to send pre-written emails to multiple elected officials.

“Please stand strong in the face of media and political pressure,” read the emails sent Nov. 9, just days after major media organizations called the presidency for Biden. “Please reflect on the awesome authority granted to you by our Constitution. And then please take action to ensure that a clean slate of Electors is chosen for our state.”

Neither Thomas nor her lawyer, Mark Paoletta, responded to requests for comment. A Supreme Court spokeswoman did not respond to a message seeking comment from Clarence Thomas.
I'll say it again, Thomas needs to resign and his wife should go to jail
asher2789
Double Diamond Skidder

Post by asher2789 »

easyrider16 wrote: Aug 17th, '22, 09:14 Liz Cheney has to be the most heroic politician in recent memory. She could have toed the party line and she'd probably be in a high leadership position. Instead, she tossed it all away and went up against her own party for what she believed was right. That Republican voters don't celebrate her courage says more about them than about her.

Here's some of her concession speech:
A few years ago, I won this primary with 73 percent of the vote. I could easily have done the same again. The path was clear, but it would have required that I go along with President Trump's lie about the 2020 election. It would have required that I enable his ongoing efforts to unravel our democratic system and attack the foundations of our republic. That was a path I could not and would not take.

No House seat, no office in this land is more important than the principles that we are all sworn to protect, and I well understood the potential political consequences of abiding by my duty.
Full text here: https://www.newsweek.com/read-liz-chene ... ng-1734296

If you read the rest of her speech, you can be sure she's not going away. She's converting her campaign committee to a PAC and there's talk of her running for President in 2024.
i somehow missed this but cheney voted with trump like 90+% of the time. hardly a hero, more like reputation laundering and doing the bare minimum after going along with the whole plan of the GOP for far too long. that shes already being perceived as a hero despite having a hand in creating this mess just goes to show how liberals brains are propagandized mush.
asher2789
Double Diamond Skidder

Post by asher2789 »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote: Sep 1st, '22, 11:24 Ginni Thomas pressed Wisconsin lawmakers to overturn Biden’s 2020 victory

literally a f*** coup attempt going through all three branches of government and i bet nothing of substance will be done about any of it.
deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status ... kZL_RxHcPg

Ten years in a cell all for Conald Trump. 😆