XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Re: Jan. 6 Committee Hearings

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

deadheadskier wrote: Jun 9th, '22, 06:37
Fancypants wrote: Jun 8th, '22, 21:04
deadheadskier wrote: Jun 8th, '22, 06:25
Fancypants wrote: Jun 7th, '22, 20:46
deadheadskier wrote: Jun 7th, '22, 11:07 Brainwashed into Trumptopia. It's absolutely amazing how bad he's got his sycophants under his thumb still.
What's wrong with Trumptopia? Gas/oil/lng was cheap, there wasn't a war raging in Ukraine and you could find what you needed in retail for a fair price.
He shined the spotlight on the dumbest people in America who have zero knowledge concerning economics, international relations or healthcare and now you all take that spotlight daily parroting his total nonsense.
Sure you're not spotlighting yourself?
Yes 100% certain. You're an idiot if you attribute cheap gas, no Ukraine war and better supply chain to anything specific Trump said or did.
[snip]
I know I'm putting the cart before the horse, but I don't think there will be a Ukraine war should the GOP takeover the house/senate and/or POTUS. I would expect the GOP to end the US support for Ukraine, essentially conceding the country to Russia.
boston_e
Postaholic

Post by boston_e »

Wow. Trump is a bigger criminal than I think any of us could have imagined.
Don't Killington Pico
throbster
Postaholic

Post by throbster »

easyrider16 wrote: Jun 9th, '22, 06:47
throbster wrote: Jun 8th, '22, 12:57 He did not tell people to inject disinfectants into their veins. Stop spreading a lie.

Unlike you, I don't spend hours searching the interweb. Get a life.
Hey bozo, I posted his direct quote, where he specifically uses the words "by injection." Why can't you just accept reality? He said a stupid thing. All politicians say stupid things sometimes. Trump said them a lot, and so does Biden. Just own up to it.

And nice way to try to shift the attention once again to something else by bringing up Pelosi. Also, just so you know, these replies typically take me under five minutes because I know how to use the internet.
How dense are you, Groomer? You're taking words out of context. Maybe you should back away from the computer for the weekend.
I get all the news I need from the weather report

- Simon and Garfunkel
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

XtremeJibber2001 wrote: Jun 7th, '22, 06:56 Fox News to Skip Primetime Coverage of Jan. 6 Committee Hearings
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/fox ... 47289.html

Fair and balanced.
Fox News will be the only major news network not to air the entire Jan. 6 Committee hearings live, and instead will provide its own coverage “as warranted” through the filter of its regular prime-time programs and hosts, the network said Monday.
No commercials on Tucker or Hannity last night.
deadheadskier
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by deadheadskier »

Trump deserves to be jailed over this.

As do his buddies at Fox

https://mobile.twitter.com/therecount/s ... 0IQNXGWZiA
boston_e
Postaholic

Post by boston_e »

deadheadskier wrote: Jun 10th, '22, 10:26 Trump deserves to be jailed over this.

As do his buddies at Fox

100% Criminal
Don't Killington Pico
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

deadheadskier wrote: Jun 10th, '22, 10:26 Trump deserves to be jailed over this.

As do his buddies at Fox

What about this one?

Ginni Thomas pressed 29 Ariz. lawmakers to help overturn Trump’s defeat, emails show
https://www.washingtonpost.com/investig ... lawmakers/
Virginia “Ginni” Thomas, the wife of Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, pressed 29 Republican state lawmakers in Arizona — 27 more than previously known — to set aside Joe Biden’s popular vote victory and “choose” presidential electors, according to emails obtained by The Washington Post.
deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

Absolutely zero chance Clarence didn't know about and support that. Roberts should demand his resignation

And his wife should be charged with treason
boston_e
Postaholic

Post by boston_e »

deadheadskier wrote: Jun 10th, '22, 13:26 Absolutely zero chance Clarence didn't know about and support that. Roberts should demand his resignation

And his wife should be charged with treason
The Republican party is essentially a criminal organization.
Don't Killington Pico
asher2789
Double Diamond Skidder

Post by asher2789 »

throbster wrote: Jun 9th, '22, 22:45
easyrider16 wrote: Jun 9th, '22, 06:47
throbster wrote: Jun 8th, '22, 12:57 He did not tell people to inject disinfectants into their veins. Stop spreading a lie.

Unlike you, I don't spend hours searching the interweb. Get a life.
Hey bozo, I posted his direct quote, where he specifically uses the words "by injection." Why can't you just accept reality? He said a stupid thing. All politicians say stupid things sometimes. Trump said them a lot, and so does Biden. Just own up to it.

And nice way to try to shift the attention once again to something else by bringing up Pelosi. Also, just so you know, these replies typically take me under five minutes because I know how to use the internet.
How dense are you, Groomer? You're taking words out of context. Maybe you should back away from the computer for the weekend.
rich calling easyrider a "groomer" when the republican party is legislating child marriage and clitoral inspections / invasive pelvic exams in girls sports and has a history of pedophiles amongst its ranks.

as an aside, i feel bad for the snow groomers out there who now have their job description turned into a f*** anti-lgbtq slur.
Heywood jablowmee
Black Carver

Post by Heywood jablowmee »

mmm?...NAH. The ONLY one youve shown a propensity to feel bad for?..is Asher.
easyrider16

Post by easyrider16 »

throbster wrote: Jun 9th, '22, 22:45 How dense are you, Groomer? You're taking words out of context. Maybe you should back away from the computer for the weekend.
Not as dense as you apparently. Not only did I post a direct quote, I posted a link to the transcript of the entire press conference. I assume you didn't read it, because you don't read much of anything. But if you did, you would find that I most certainly did not take him out of context. He said what he said, but you continue to deny reality. That's what TDS really means.
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Trump’s Team Setting Up Eastman to Take Blame for Jan. 6
https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/p ... s-1371419/
easyrider16

Post by easyrider16 »

I think you have to be an idiot to sign up for Trump's legal team. Cohen, Guiliani, now Eastman. The minute something goes sideways, you're the scapegoat. Granted, that's sort of what the practice of law has become in today's corporate culture, but at least there you're not facing potential criminal charges or national attention.
Heywood jablowmee
Black Carver

Post by Heywood jablowmee »

for those who glean their news...from Rolling Stone? they have larger issues