Tulsi Gabbard Leaves Dem Party

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
throbster
Postaholic

Tulsi Gabbard Leaves Dem Party

Post by throbster »

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... r-AA12Qbdt

Hopefully more people will gain their senses and follow her lead.
I get all the news I need from the weather report

- Simon and Garfunkel
easyrider16
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Re: Tulsi Gabbard Leaves Dem Party

Post by easyrider16 »

Tulsi Gabbard, who in good conscience could not vote her conscience.
"I could not in good conscience vote against impeachment because I believe President Trump is guilty of wrongdoing," she said. "I also could not in good conscience vote for impeachment because removal of a sitting President must not be the culmination of a partisan process, fueled by tribal animosities that have so gravely divided our country."
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/ma ... mp-present

Here's to hoping she joins the group in the middle who think both parties suck balls.
boston_e
Postaholic

Post by boston_e »

easyrider16 wrote: Oct 11th, '22, 12:56 Tulsi Gabbard, who in good conscience could not vote her conscience.
"I could not in good conscience vote against impeachment because I believe President Trump is guilty of wrongdoing," she said. "I also could not in good conscience vote for impeachment because removal of a sitting President must not be the culmination of a partisan process, fueled by tribal animosities that have so gravely divided our country."
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/ma ... mp-present

Here's to hoping she joins the group in the middle who think both parties suck balls.
So in other words, even though she believed he was guilty she could not vote for impeachment because the republicans made it a partisan process?
Don't Killington Pico
deadheadskier
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by deadheadskier »

No surprise here. When you are a political has been and need to keep a grift going to pay your bills, the suckers willing to hand over that cash all wear red. She knows who the gullible marks are.
throbster
Postaholic

Post by throbster »

No truer words were ever spoken:

"I can no longer remain in today’s Democratic Party that is now under the complete control of an elitist cabal of warmongers driven by cowardly wokeness, who divide us by racializing every issue & stoke anti-white racism, actively work to undermine our God-given freedoms, are …hostile to people of faith & spirituality, demonize the police & protect criminals at the expense of law-abiding Americans, believe in open borders, weaponize the national security state to go after political opponents, and above all, dragging us ever closer to nuclear war. I believe in a government that is of, by, and for the people. Unfortunately, today’s Democratic Party does not. Instead, it stands for a government of, by, and for the powerful elite. I’m calling on my fellow common sense independent-minded Democrats to join me …in leaving the Democratic Party. If you can no longer stomach the direction that so-called woke Democratic Party ideologues are taking our country, I invite you to join me."
I get all the news I need from the weather report

- Simon and Garfunkel
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

Seems she's a little late to the "party".

viewtopic.php?t=47257
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe