weekday family sublet

Post share and ski house listings, short/long term rentals and home/condo sales
NJKillington
Green Skidder

weekday family sublet

Post by NJKillington »

HI all,

I am posting here for the first time in years.. as I was a Killington renter for a decade in my 20s.. We rented Fort Alexandria and Club Nice.. amongst others.. time passes and now have 4 kids who are trying to learn the sport.

I'm wondering if anyone is interested subletting their ski house to me during the week while your group isn't there. Would either be myself and my 2 older daughters or my whole family which would be 6 people.

would love a house with a hot tub if possible. Also looking for a more 30s/40s house if possible. I recall our houses when I was in my 20s and I suppose a family might not want to walk into that. haha..

Would pay whatever sublet fee you would charge, would pay for utilities while we are there, would pay for cleaning, wash all sheets and be out of the house before your crew arrives. You would really never know we were there and then have some more money in your pocket for whatever you choose.

Let me know if anyone interested in this.. thanks so much. Sorry if this is a redundant post but as I mentioned earlier first time i'm back here in years.

THANKS !!
NJKillington
Green Skidder

Re: weekday family sublet

Post by NJKillington »

wow no one on this? thought for sure there would be a couple takers. its free money.