Next Season's Ski Digs?

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

Atomic1
Level 10K poster

Post by Atomic1 »

Dr. NO wrote:Gotz the digs south of RutVegas. 30 minutes to K1, 20 to Pico, 25 to Okemo and 30 to Bromely or Flatton. Just hope the work on the front helps keep it a bit warmer this season.
A nice little woodstove would do the job.But then you gave all the sugar maple away :roll:
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

Atomic1 wrote:
Dr. NO wrote:Gotz the digs south of RutVegas. 30 minutes to K1, 20 to Pico, 25 to Okemo and 30 to Bromely or Flatton. Just hope the work on the front helps keep it a bit warmer this season.
A nice little woodstove would do the job.But then you gave all the sugar maple away :roll:
Planning on cookin with GAS. That way when I get there I don't have to stoke the stove. :lol:
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?
Atomic1
Level 10K poster

Post by Atomic1 »

Dr. NO wrote:
Atomic1 wrote:
Planning on cookin with GAS. That way when I get there I don't have to stoke the stove. :lol:

By gas you mean propane?
You still gottta pay for it. The wood is free,Great excercise and I'll bet THE WIFE would have no trouble splitting it :lol:
andyzee
Level 10K poster

Post by andyzee »

Not sure, been doing the Hotel/Motel route for the past few years. May look into joining a ski club with a lodge up in the area, or renting a house/condo with a friend that has just purchased his first pass for K, or back to the motel route.
Admins, I respectfully request that you do not delete this post or me, thank you.

Andyzone.com
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

Atomic1 wrote:
Dr. NO wrote:
Atomic1 wrote:

By gas you mean propane?
You still gottta pay for it. The wood is free,Great excercise and I'll bet THE WIFE would have no trouble splitting it :lol:
Oh yeah, she would split it all right. The stuff inside would be hers and the stuff outside would be mine.

I use wood in CT for a fireplace. Cutting and splitting about 10 cords for that is enough. Besides, when the power is off in VT, I need something to keep the place from freezing. Propane be it.

Shut up and Ski!

Dedo En Mi Chili
Black Carver

Post by Dedo En Mi Chili »

El Taco Bell in Rutland!!!
la cosa que me gusta más es panochita

Hal U. Dewin
Tree Psycho

Post by Hal U. Dewin »

andyzee wrote:Not sure, been doing the Hotel/Motel route for the past few years. May look into joining a ski club with a lodge up in the area, or renting a house/condo with a friend that has just purchased his first pass for K, or back to the motel route.

and you're worried about sticky icky at my place? Bring your own sheets and towels and I'll give you a discount.....$300 a night.
shortski
:dis
andyzee
Level 10K poster

Post by andyzee »

Hal U. Dewin wrote:
andyzee wrote:Not sure, been doing the Hotel/Motel route for the past few years. May look into joining a ski club with a lodge up in the area, or renting a house/condo with a friend that has just purchased his first pass for K, or back to the motel route.

and you're worried about sticky icky at my place? Bring your own sheets and towels and I'll give you a discount.....$300 a night.
Hehe, I feel safer in the hotels, no offense pal, just the way it is. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Admins, I respectfully request that you do not delete this post or me, thank you.

Andyzone.com
Hal U. Dewin
Tree Psycho

Post by Hal U. Dewin »

andyzee wrote:
Hal U. Dewin wrote:

Hehe, I feel safer in the hotels, no offense pal, just the way it is. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
no offense taken...I've been there...It's hard to break out of that lower/middle class mentality....you wouldn't know what to do with nice accomodations.
shortski
:dis
Dedo En Mi Chili
Black Carver

Post by Dedo En Mi Chili »

Hal U. Dewin wrote:
andyzee wrote:
Hal U. Dewin wrote:

no offense taken...I've been there...It's hard to break out of that lower/middle class mentality....you wouldn't know what to do with nice accomodations.
Senor, you better be careful, el adminstrador might have you banned from your condo if you let him in there. And I am sure he would post pictures of it all over el internet. Maybe some helmet cam shots from your bed too.
la cosa que me gusta más es panochita

andyzee
Level 10K poster

Post by andyzee »

Hal U. Dewin wrote:
andyzee wrote:
Hal U. Dewin wrote:

Turning more and more into a real class act here, bravo, keep it up, show us what you got. :?

Andyzone.com
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

Dedo En Mi Chili wrote:El Taco Bell in Rutland!!!
Si Senor, a bueno Burrito e Taco would be very nice for my dinner after a long day of skiing ! :(

Shut up and Ski!

SkiPutt
Slalom Racer

Re: Next Season's Ski Digs?

Post by SkiPutt »

KingsFourMan wrote:What will your ski digs be next season? ski house share, own a house or condo, rent short term, hotels & motels, parking lot? what will it be?
We are in the place in Rutland Town that we'v been staying at for the past 7 winters, it is exactly 20 minutes to KBL. Big difference this year is that we now OWN it!! Yaaa :lol:
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Re: Next Season's Ski Digs?

Post by Dr. NO »

SkiPutt wrote:
KingsFourMan wrote:What will your ski digs be next season? ski house share, own a house or condo, rent short term, hotels & motels, parking lot? what will it be?
We are in the place in Rutland Town that we'v been staying at for the past 7 winters, it is exactly 20 minutes to KBL. Big difference this year is that we now OWN it!! Yaaa :lol:
HEY, congrats. when is the owner party, the 4th? We should start a new thread so we can ask all the stupid question I get all the time. How is the house coming? did you get that thinggy fixed? i heard you were having touble with....! did they fix that?

Anyway, Congrats. Hope the house is going well and that your back is getting better.

Shut up and Ski!

snowsprite
Post Office

Post by snowsprite »

Actually, what does one do with nice accommodations? I mean, other than have sex in them, sleep, go to the bathroom, take a shower and maybe eat something (you be quiet, Stormchaser)? Is there something else involved?

I'm just curious because my husband is not Thurston and I'm not Muffy. But I'd really like to know how the beautiful people live and what they do in really nice places. It must be lovely.
Thanks!

Sprite
I like wine.