Next Season's Ski Digs?

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

andyzee
Level 10K poster

Post by andyzee »

Geoff wrote:
snowsprite wrote:None of this has anything to do w/ your original response to AZ that he would not know what to do w/ nice vacation digs.

Why wouldn't he? What makes one person more able to enjoy or "appreciate" nice digs than another? Is there some kind of natural-born, or perhaps "purchased" pedigree that enables one to know what do do with nice digs? One that perhaps latinos and minorities (and AZ) do not have?

Just curious...

Sprite

Interesting you should be discussing pedigrees....

After a 1/2 bottle of tequila, I'm not sure AZ is housebroken. :mrgreen:

Hey, hey Geoff, watch that chit, I ain't pissed on anyones wall in atleast 25 years!!
Last edited by andyzee on Jun 12th, '05, 07:21, edited 1 time in total.
Admins, I respectfully request that you do not delete this post or me, thank you.

Andyzone.com
andyzee
Level 10K poster

Post by andyzee »

snowsprite wrote:None of this has anything to do w/ your original response to AZ that he would not know what to do w/ nice vacation digs.

Sprite
Hey Sprite, thanks for your help on this one. But really I don't think it's necessary. I think Hal's been doing a great job with foot in mouth. I figure the best thing is to just let him continue and show us all what an ass he really is.
Admins, I respectfully request that you do not delete this post or me, thank you.

Andyzone.com
Hal U. Dewin
Tree Psycho

Post by Hal U. Dewin »

But you'll play mom for andy too and jump in...yesterday stormchaser, today andy...do you ever trip over your cape? None of this has anything to do with andy's response either....I offered my digs up to him at market rate...I don't set the rate, supply and demand does...obviously there is a demand...andy replied with some witty remark about sticky sheets and feeling safer in a hotel..or was it motel, he's stayed in both...obviously, if he is making a blind, uneducated statement about the accomodations that I offered him, I can make blind statement about his lack of ability to appreciate what others might feel is more of a "quality" experience than a motel/hotel.

In other words, Andy broke my balls about something he knows nothing about and I broke andy's balls about something I know nothig about...and snowsprite jumped in the middle and catagorized everyone that enjoys the finer things in life or spends more $$ vacationing than she does....a member of the "plastic, shallow" society...
snowsprite wrote:Why wouldn't he? What makes one person more able to enjoy or "appreciate" nice digs than another? Is there some kind of natural-born, or perhaps "purchased" pedigree that enables one to know what do do with nice digs? One that perhaps latinos and minorities (and AZ) do not have?

Just curious...

Sprite
And now she's trying to backtrack....what makes one person able to enjoy or appreciate nice digs more than another? Obviously, first it's the ability to afford them....just like a luxury car and or a piece of jewelry...or a Rolex watch....second, it's personal preference...some people thing the rred Roof in is luxury and that's all they know or care about....others are fine with a Seiko watch...or no wach at all, just the clock on the wall...who cares??? Obviously you do, cuz anyone that might just be able to afford more than you is automatically stereotyped as shallow...

the rest of your three part question makes no sense...if the latino, monority, or AZ s willing to pay the market rate for the "nice digs", then they shall have the nice digs....it's all relative....nice digs to them could be the motel six....as long as they're happy and living within their means...of course, according to you, anyone living above the "mean" set by you is living in a plastic, shallow society...because your happy with a place that you can eat, sleep, shower and have sex, (certain amenities)....that's what the rest of society should be happy with too.

This is the gospel according to sprite

Thanks be to sprite
shortski
:dis
andyzee
Level 10K poster

Post by andyzee »

Dud, leave Sprite and her cape alone. I think she looks great in it!

Andyzone.com
Hal U. Dewin
Tree Psycho

Post by Hal U. Dewin »

andyzee wrote:

Sprite
Hey Sprite, thanks for your help on this one. But really I don't think it's necessary. I think Hal's been doing a great job with foot in mouth. I figure the best thing is to just let him continue and show us all what an ass he really is.
lol..I've been an ass for five years on here andie..it's nothing new to anybody...

Your're third grade humor is quite amusing an so easily countered it almost makes it boring to respond...

like yesterday you wrote something about having a burn on your inner thigh from my beard..lol...

and I almost immediately responded with..."I've never had a beard andie, you're wife must have forgot to shave TWICE that day"

lol...but I didn't cuz I knew you'd cry and call foul....so I also ignored several of your other gay (pun) remarks today...

then there was your PM this morning calling for a truce....how noble of you...yet, before I had a chance to respond, you found renewed confidence and another ally...an ally who herself was crying foul not long ago, but seems to have developed a renewed vigor for being on the losing end of verbal volleying with King Hal...ahhh, as the kzone turns...
shortski
Dedo En Mi Chili
Black Carver

Post by Dedo En Mi Chili »

Hal U. Dewin wrote:then there was your PM this morning calling for a truce....how noble of you...yet, before I had a chance to respond, you found renewed confidence and another ally...an ally who herself was crying foul not long ago, but seems to have developed a renewed vigor for being on the losing end of verbal volleying with King Hal...ahhh, as the kzone turns...
Senor Dewin, please no truce. Someone has got to keep it real with el administrador the narcissist.
la cosa que me gusta más es panochita

andyzee
Level 10K poster

Post by andyzee »

Hal, I apologize, my last response was done in haste. You see, I was just getting ready to walk out of the house when I saw you attacking Sprite, and yes I do have a problem with that. You see, I consider her a very good friend and you pick on my friends you pick on me. Especially when that friend was defending me. As a result, I just wrote something quick to get your attention. I apologize, I didn't give King Hal the time he so richly deserves, so now I'm back and I have about oh, I don't know, maybe 5 minutes I can give. Ding ding, round 345, let's rock! Oh, but I'm tired of you taking over all the sh*t threads in here, so I'd like to take this one back to Sprite's thread, let's see if we can get that ever so important View count up :lol: viewtopic.php?t=4621&start=150
Hal U. Dewin wrote:
andyzee wrote:

Sprite
lol..I've been an ass for five years on here andie..it's nothing new to anybody...

Your're third grade humor is quite amusing an so easily countered it almost makes it boring to respond...

like yesterday you wrote something about having a burn on your inner thigh from my beard..lol...

and I almost immediately responded with..."I've never had a beard andie, you're wife must have forgot to shave TWICE that day"

lol...but I didn't cuz I knew you'd cry and call foul....so I also ignored several of your other gay (pun) remarks today...

then there was your PM this morning calling for a truce....how noble of you...yet, before I had a chance to respond, you found renewed confidence and another ally...an ally who herself was crying foul not long ago, but seems to have developed a renewed vigor for being on the losing end of verbal volleying with King Hal...ahhh, as the kzone turns...

Andyzone.com
whiteout
Wanted Poster

Post by whiteout »

where am i?
double the powder and shorten the fuse!
andyzee
Level 10K poster

Post by andyzee »

Hal U. Dewin wrote:
andyzee wrote:
snowsprite wrote:Your're third grade humor is quite amusing an so easily countered it almost makes it boring to respond...
Holy sh*t, this coming from the king of third grade humor. Now come on Hal, I dont think you can even deny that. :?

Andyzone.com
Hal U. Dewin
Tree Psycho

Post by Hal U. Dewin »

andyzee wrote:Hal, I apologize, my last response was done in haste. You see, I was just getting ready to walk out of the house when I saw you attacking Sprite, and yes I do have a problem with that. You see, I consider her a very good friend and you pick on my friends you pick on me. Especially when that friend was defending me. As a result, I just wrote something quick to get your attention. I apologize, I didn't give King Hal the time he so richly deserves, so now I'm back and I have about oh, I don't know, maybe 5 minutes I can give. Ding ding, round 345, let's rock! Oh, but I'm tired of you taking over all the sh*t threads in here, so I'd like to take this one back to Sprite's thread, let's see if we can get that ever so important View count up :lol: viewtopic.php?t=4621&start=150
Hal U. Dewin wrote:
andyzee wrote:

Sprite

and you're back already? out taming the hunger beast and adding to your girth?
shortski
Hal U. Dewin
Tree Psycho

Post by Hal U. Dewin »

andyzee wrote:
Hal U. Dewin wrote:
andyzee wrote:
snowsprite wrote:Your're third grade humor is quite amusing an so easily countered it almost makes it boring to respond...
Holy sh*t, this coming from the king of third grade humor. Now come on Hal, I dont think you can even deny that. :?
dude...you're quotes are all f*** up, you don't multi-task well do you?
shortski
Vinny Vincenzo
Wanted Poster

Post by Vinny Vincenzo »

andyzee wrote:
Hey, hey Vin, watch that chit, I ain't pissed on anyones wall in atleast 25 years!!
What chit andy? A chit is a "written special request" in the Navy.
skidogg
Poster Child Poster

Post by skidogg »

i'll be staying at what i find to be the best place in killington " see you in november" disemboweler at T.O.R.L. what a great place
fast is cool.
Faster is cooler. bring back the dis
snowsprite
Post Office

Post by snowsprite »

Hon, you have to get one thing straight.

I'm not in some kind of competition with you. Unlike you, I have no need to be the richest, the smartest, the best-looking, the king, whatever. I'm just me. No more and no less. And I'm quite happy with that.

I have no need or desire to "win" anything, especially a "verbal volley" and especially against you. WTF is that anyway? Verbal volley...hah! That's a meaningful victory. What do you get as a trophy? Do you walk around and tell everybody you're winning a "verbal volley" on the internet? lol! And why do you even care anyway? Unreal.

I'd be interested to know the real answers. Actually, never mind...I have to go apply another coat of nailpolish. Gotta keep those nails nicely filed and polished.
:wink:

Sprite
Hal U. Dewin wrote:then there was your PM this morning calling for a truce....how noble of you...yet, before I had a chance to respond, you found renewed confidence and another ally...an ally who herself was crying foul not long ago, but seems to have developed a renewed vigor for being on the losing end of verbal volleying with King Hal...ahhh, as the kzone turns...
I like wine.
Hal U. Dewin
Tree Psycho

Post by Hal U. Dewin »

snowsprite wrote:Hon, you have to get one thing straight.

I'm not in some kind of competition with you. Unlike you, I have no need to be the richest, the smartest, the best-looking, the king, whatever. I'm just me. No more and no less. And I'm quite happy with that.

hey, I'm not the one going around using words like "white trash" “shallow, plastic society" "expensive home", "fairfield county"...you are....last time I checked, white trash and shallow plastic weren't part of recognized, social classes in our society...

and I'm sure that you, andy and maybe a few select others are the only people here taking the word "king Hal" “Viking Fridge” “mirrored walls” “heaven that is my body” seriously(as evidenced by the recent poll); maybe I should, once again, issue a disclaimer with “certain” posts for those of us who might have a difficult time recognizing facetiousness.
snowsprite wrote: I have no need or desire to "win" anything, especially a "verbal volley" and especially against you. WTF is that anyway? Verbal volley...hah! That's a meaningful victory. What do you get as a trophy? Do you walk around and tell everybody you're winning a "verbal volley" on the internet? lol! And why do you even care anyway? Unreal.
lol...au contraire...twas not I who posted just one week ago…quite sternly I might add, that we were to ignore each other on this board, never again to be read by civilization as two soldiers who engaged in reckless, meaningless, childish banter on the Internet. You stated that you had nothing further to say. (Everyone here knows that was a completely unattainable goal btw) You rescinded the pact, not I, and immediately chose to take my verbiage so seriously once again.
snowsprite wrote: I'd be interested to know the real answers.
Why do you even care anyway? I mean, really….since originally calling for a truce, you’ve engaged me on almost every worthless thread on here. I could care less….lol…if you want to participate, participate. If you want to form allies, double team, throw in your .02 with your buddies and stick up for your friends, you certainly have the right to do so. Just as I have a right to “shoot the sh*t” with people on here, write what many others are thinking anyway and pen my worthless, meaningless banter. There are no real answers(except on google), this in the Internet.
shortski